• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

YOUR MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I really dont have neighbors and not really alot of visitors living a lil over a mile off the black top,and sure dont expect company early in the morning.

So some times I go outside in my long johns,but always have boots and hat,cuz I keep my hat and pair of rubber boots on the back screened porch,easy to slip em on.

Well Im outside dressed in long handles,boots & hat and I hear a ruckus out at the pens,bout a hundred yards from the house,IM gonna see what the problem is. :???:

I'll bet I was'nt at the pens one minute and here comes a car cross the creek and drives up to the house,would'nt you know it two ladies in it.
Damn I gotta hide till they leave!!!!!!!!! :shock:
well after what seemed like forever,they see the barn and pens and they are gonna see if any one is down there. :(

So here they come,too late to run for the barn and I dont know what your pens look like but I can tell you for sure,not no place to hide in my pens.

They spot me and as they are walking up I see the expression on their faces :shock: you think they would go back to their car? nope here they come,two of the best looking girls I ever seen,and me boots,long johns,hat trying to hide in a cow pen.

Turns out they were two college students trying to sell farm & ranch magazines,working their way thru college,............sorry ta bother you this early sir, but we know you ranchers get up early,did'nt want to miss you
can we show you some magazines?

Come back later ladies and we will talk :oops: :oops: ...........good luck

But Haymaker, were the long johns from Victoria Secret (were they silk), maybe you shouldn't have chased them away so fast.

I bet they were thinking "what a sexy guy!" :D :D

NOPE, I think what was running through their heads"back up slowly.. when you get close to the car RUN... :p

And when they got to the car, "that guy had a trap door in the back of his underwear, do they make those in nylon form?"

200 litre drum of molases laying on its side, hot day, mid summer, loosened small bung to let of some preasure but the last few threads stripped & I copped the full stream of hot black sticky molases from neck to ankle. It only took about 5 seconds for me to think to step out of the stream of muck. The drum was half empty in no time at all. I stripped of & washed my clothes in a water trough & they dryed quickly however my neighbour was just over the fence watching the whole thing & being a good sport did not say anything until I was about done. She just yelled out a friendly greeting & rode off smiling.(she is about 70 & has a great sense of fun) :oops: :roll:
Tully

I hope you did'nt have any sheep in those pens now that would have been baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddd. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

This wasn't MY most embarrassing moment, but my husbands.

He was on his way to pick up some bulls and he stayed at Three Forks at Fort Inn, a motel right along 1-94 next to Wheat Montana. Across the road USED to be the Steer-In, a nice place to eat, and a trailer sales spot.

He checks in the motel and, since he's a hungry guy, he strolls over to what he thought was the Steer In, to get a steak. He went inside and noticed things were quite a bit different that they were the last time he was there. (10 years ago, probably). All of a sudden he saw something that caused him some concern (or so he says.)

He found out real quick, it was a TOPLESS Bar. Spooked him bad and he took off, without eating, even. :shock:

I teased him that it was his dream come true, and he was so spooked he ran out the door!

This one was this Sunday... I was going to call Cal. I didn't know his number so I dialed imformation. The lady very kindly gave me the number. I dialed away... Ring, ring, answering machine..... So I say Hey this is the Rosbud renegade and give me a call back...... Anyway two hours later I get this phone call.
I go "Hello?...... This man says is this the rosebud renegade? And I go yes...........He says who is this??? And I say who is this??? And he says Alfred.......And I am thinking this is Cal pulling a fast one on me sooooooooooo.... I say Alfred Who??? He says Alfred soandso...I soon realized IT WASN'T CAL................I was so imbarrassed... He goes.... Now really who is this.... So I say listaen mister I dialed the wrong number and you want me to tell you who I am??? I'm not that blonde.... He says Okay... Who was you trying to call and I say Cal........... This guy Alfred bust out laughing and says I know him let me get his number for you..... I politly say thank you and we hang-up........ :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Texas is pretty far south, in the general scheme of things. Looks like one of the advantages of living in a state that far south would be that you wouldn't need long handles. So, Hay Maker, are you sure you weren't wearing polka-dotted boxers and just didn't tell us the rest of the story of why you were so M-bare-Assed? :wink: :shock: :)

Soapweed said:
Texas is pretty far south, in the general scheme of things. Looks like one of the advantages of living in a state that far south would be that you wouldn't need long handles. So, Hay Maker, are you sure you weren't wearing polka-dotted boxers and just didn't tell us the rest of the story of why you were so M-bare-Assed? :wink: :shock: :)

Believe me soapweed it gets cold enough for long handles around here,and ta be honest I use em for pajamas,year round,I get up in the morning,its summer I take em off and put on wranglers,I get up in the morning and its cold,wranglers go on right over the long handles,another one of my bad habits I guess. :D ..............good luck PS but unlike BMR I change my long handles daily,I remember last year this same subject come up,BMr was feeling pekid,had some kinda bug,head stopped up and was at the clinic getting checked out,well the Doc sez I need a stool & a urine sample,from you ..what ........whats that you say ....Miss Tam tells BMr ..he wants your long handles :D :D :D :D

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
I cannot and will not post my most embarrassin moment on here.....just too embarrassin!!!!!!

Aw, c'mon, Jersey Lilly. We're just like family. :wink: We will all just have a good laugh, and then everybody can go on about their business. :)

Oh all right, aint like I haven't told my "in person" friends about it.

Amanda was oh maybe 8 or 9 years old. We'd takin a "family trip" to walmart. We started shoppin as usual made our way around through the health and beauty aids, on to automotive, passed the sporting goods, where Mr. Lilly drifted off.

This is long about the time Thongs became all the rage...n I aint talkin them one's that goes on ya feets. :oops: I'd wondered, just what's so spectacular bout em?? So here me and amanda were...driftin thru the womens unmentionables.....when I spied me one of them thangs....uhh thongs....
Our oldest was with his dad in the sportin goods. I looked around..no one around to watch....I shopped a lil....looked at a few...then found the one I was gonna "take home and try" (Was still thankin to myself, no way, aint gonna work) Anyway, I put it in the basket....up underneath somethin that was already in the basket, ya know just dont want that layin right out on top of all yer other stuff for the whole world to see.
We waited a lil bit, for Mr Lilly and Jr to show back up. Finally here they come, when what do I hear in a rather LOUD blonde lil girl child voice........."Daddy Daddy !!! Mama's buyin stripper pannies, mama's buyin stripper pannies!!!!" Just as I turned to tell her to Hush her mouth.........I see she's got em in her hand.....wavin em in the air above her head!!!!! :mad: Mr Lilly is a good 3 or 4 isles away, still comin...Amanda will not give em to me....Like two lil kids fightin over a toy....I'm tellin her give em!!!! And just what do you know about strippers anyway...yer only 8 years old?!!!! I'm tellin you it was like the NBA the manuevers she used to keep them outta my reach.....course by that time there's several elderly women shoppers driftin around...all lookin in our direction. Mr Lilly finally got to the basket, and asked me what was goin on, I told him, just thought I would give this thang a try.....but now I don't know so much about that, since amanda seemed to think it was such a big deal.....Mr Lilly said...well it is somethin to get excited about dont ya thank??? Finally got it back in the basket, stuffed down under neath the rest of my shoppin....but I coulda choked her, right then and there in the store if it hadn't been so funny.

Now that would be a picture custom boots and yer thong. :wink: :lol2:

Latest posts