• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Al and Tipper Gore announce split.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pig Farmer said:
Steve said:
Pig Farmer said:
steve here goes I have no other id's not any other. So weap your little egotistical heart out. :cry: :cry: :cry:

well we both know you will have an excuse or technical detail so you can lie to yourself..

but I guess I should be more direct,.. were you banned twice already, or will this be your third time?

and would you lose all respect when your active "other ID" comes out?

Go for it steve because I have one ID. What ever you do dont let that jersey mouth overload your duff. 1 id steve plain and simple steve so let her rip.

I would have expected a little more honesty from a person who claims to be so upright.. and to not evade/avoid the actual question..

Steve said:
Pig Farmer said:
Steve said:
well we both know you will have an excuse or technical detail so you can lie to yourself..

but I guess I should be more direct,.. were you banned twice already, or will this be your third time?

and would you lose all respect when your active "other ID" comes out?

Go for it steve because I have one ID. What ever you do dont let that jersey mouth overload your duff. 1 id steve plain and simple steve so let her rip.

I would have expected a little more honesty from a person who claims to be so upright.. and to not evade/avoid the actual question..

You are blowing smoke steve bring out the active id you are eluding to take your best shot there aint one steve plain and simple. You use the word liar rather liberaly what does the scripture say fat man dont call no man a liar.

You can quote it but cant walk it. Lets see you threw a shot of me being gay then you call me a liar when i call on you to man up and post the id.
where are them jersey pigmey cahoonahs steve your britches to tight or are you choking on having your hand called? MAN UP steve

jingo2 said:
Liveoak said:
PF, where do you get "elated" out of FH's comment? She simply gave an opinion! FH, it could have been the other way; maybe he got sick of her! Never really know what goes on in the privacy of 4 walls. :shock: At least they can both go on and live life now, without whatever was making them miserable.

He didn't get elated....FH was elated that the Gore's are divorcing. It's plain to see.....

That's the point of all this dribble anyway......

And yet this person FH has no bothered to defend the original statement....NOT ONCE.

Tell ya something???? :roll: :roll: :roll

I better go cause I'm starting to defend a Pig Farmer....................... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:

Jingo, that is exactly what I was saying. That is, FH was not elated but rather just expressing an opinion. Just like you saying "I like squash",or "I hate squash". Now, if you wanted to poke a stick at FH, you might want to use the word "presumptuous" but then again, FH might be right. Who's to know? Those folks are in the public spotlight so, their fair game for any public opinion. FH was not out of line in my opinion. FH's life is not in the public spotlight therefore comments regarding such ARE out of line, IMO.

Steve said:
PigFarmer said:
cahoonahs

can't you at least be honest and answer the question?...

were you banned twice already, or will this be your third time?

steve you are the fatman fromn jersey saying I have another active id man up or shut up dont try and detract from a acuurization you made.

Answer or your credibility is like the one you mirror after on a daily basis zero accountability. You got it steve you have let your mouth overload that yankee rear and you want to make demands. By the way do you and ot wear the same size depends? :oops:

Lets have what you dont have. Kind of caught with your hand in that liar jar huh steve. . Give up the alledged active id number 2

By the way AS far as I am concerned to be banned for telling the truth come on steve. If I am banned it will only be because a bunch of you dry babies on the right are caught or upset because you have the facts told on you. AND this you cannot stand. It dont bother you and the others when one tells a lie but boy let them tell the truth on u bunch of whiners and cry babies then u want anyone who calls you out banned.

hopalong said:
Steve said:
Pigfarmer said:
Buy the way I answered you now man up. Where are your little princesses cruise pictures?

what are you talking about?

Hummmmmmm nonothing uses the term man up a lot :wink: :wink:

Pig farmer please leave me out of your crap posts and that is all the have been as of late!
I used to see some redeaming features in your posts, as of late you have lowered yourself to about 5 feet below angus gourd and believe me that is pretty dad gummed deep!

One would think that you are trying to knock me out of the most despised
pesron on ranchers.net

yet your ok with dragging my name in......you sure are a hypocrite ...

i told you people here a long time ago hypo's buddies like pig farmer where going to wreck ranchers and many of you defended him ...just as you did with hopalong......you allowed hypo to bring these folks in with open arms........but i did tell you so a long time ago....

Pig Farmer said:
Steve said:
PigFarmer said:
cahoonahs

can't you at least be honest and answer the question?...

were you banned twice already, or will this be your third time?

steve you are the fatman fromn jersey saying I have another active id man up or shut up dont try and detract from a acuurization you made.

Answer or your credibility is like the one you mirror after on a daily basis zero accountability. You got it steve you have let your mouth overload that yankee rear and you want to make demands. By the way do you and ot wear the same size depends? :oops:

Lets have what you dont have. Kind of caught with your hand in that liar jar huh steve. . Give up the alledged active id number 2

By the way AS far as I am concerned to be banned for telling the truth come on steve. If I am banned it will only be because a bunch of you dry babies on the right are caught or upset because you have the facts told on you. AND this you cannot stand. It dont bother you and the others when one tells a lie but boy let them tell the truth on u bunch of whiners and cry babies then u want anyone who calls you out banned.

I didn't make an "acuurization", I asked a simple question.. which you have evaded and avoided..

M Gravlee said:
Let's all try to keep it less about the personal stuff and more about the politics.

Let's wrap this one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts