• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

An Open Offer to the USDA & CFIA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

~SH~ said:
bse - tester,

Why would you make your testing offer to USDA at "ranchers.net" instead of directly to USDA????

If you don't even have the common sense to approach USDA directly with your proposal as opposed to gathering a support group of USDA critics at this website, how can anyone put much stock in any of your motives?

If you want to make a proposal to USDA, i'd suggest you make it to USDA instead of a bunch of USDA critics at a ranchers web site.

You need to justify your urine test to the agency taxed with food safety responsibility in the US. I would love to hear their response to that request. Your bias is selling your test. Their bias is food safety. I'm sure their response would be interesting to say the least.

~SH~

Again, SH, your whole post is based on a mistaken assumption. Before your post has any relevance, you must first show that your assumption that bse tester did not approach the USDA.

Do you know this to be a fact or do you always base your posts on mistaken assumptions when they suit your purposes?

Conman: "Again, SH, your whole post is based on a mistaken assumption. Before your post has any relevance, you must first show that your assumption that bse tester did not approach the USDA.

Do you know this to be a fact or do you always base your posts on mistaken assumptions when they suit your purposes?"

This is so typical of the "ILLUSIONS" created by the "lying king", Conman.

First he claims that my post is based on a mistaken assumption. Then he backpeddles to challenging me to prove that bse tester did not approach USDA after he already claimed that it was a "MISTAKEN ASSUMPTION". Then finally, he asks if I know it for fact. LOL!

From "MISTAKEN ASSUMPTION" to challenging me to prove it to asking me. HAHAHAHA! What a flaming idiot!

Again Conman, your whole post is based on a mistaken assumption. You assume that bse - tester did approach USDA. I find nothing in bse-testers post to suggest that USDA was ever approached with this same proposal.

Here is bse testers proposal again for your feeble minded review..........

bse tester: "As of today, I am posting, right here on Ranchers.net, an open offering to the USDA and their Canadian counterpart, the CFIA, the opportunity to each use our BSE Urine Test for a period of one (1) year each or one (1) million tests each, whichever comes first, completely free, wherein they each can conduct BSE tests within their National Herds. Call it, if you will, "Pilot Projects," so that they can do it without having to worry about validation. We shall be well into our validation process anyway."

Where was anything mentioned about approaching USDA with THIS EXACT proposal? No Conman, not some PREVIOUS PROPOSAL, THIS PROPOSAL.

Once again Conman, you are armed with nothing but an "ILLUSION". I've never seen such an arrogant idiot who claims to know so much and knows so very little.

Have you ever figured out what "cwt" means?

Still finding fly larvae in your pork loins?

Phone line still being tapped?

Walmart still selling "select" beef as "choice"?

You bet Conman, you have so much credibility. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz!

~SH~

You may ask bse tester a simple question to remedy your self induced confusion.

Conman: "You may ask bse tester a simple question to remedy your self induced confusion."

You claimed I made a "MISTAKEN ASSUMPTION", now where's the proof to back that claim??

Where's your proof that bse -tester approached USDA with this same proposal?

NOWHERE, THAT'S WHERE! You have never backed an allegation you have made with supporting facts, why would you start now. All you have is cheap talk and an empty head.

~SH~

You may ask bse tester a simple question to remedy your self induced confusion.

Do you need help with the translation?

~SH~ said:
DIVERSION!

As always!

~SH~

......and your bias is the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you act like the idiot you do, SH, you will remain confused. It is better kept to yourself.

Once again we have to wade through Sh!tHead's garbage because he is to stupid to understand what is posted. Sh!tHead writes [Again Conman, your whole post is based on a mistaken assumption. You assume that bse - tester did approach USDA. I find nothing in bse-testers post to suggest that USDA was ever approached with this same proposal.]

Try reading all the posts and following along Sh!tHead!

Quote:
[Don't hide your light under a bushel Ron, You had better make a written offer right to the CFIA and USDA cause as much as we like to think everything we post here is taken a gospel and read buy everyone I don't think that is the case.]

Bse-tester [Heck, we did that already you guys. This is just the third or fourth reminder - I figured this might get noticed on here!!! Ron.]

Did you get that Sh!thead? ["we did that already"] What part of that statement are you to stupid to understand?

fedup2 said:
Once again we have to wade through Sh!tHead's garbage because he is to stupid to understand what is posted. Sh!tHead writes [Again Conman, your whole post is based on a mistaken assumption. You assume that bse - tester did approach USDA. I find nothing in bse-testers post to suggest that USDA was ever approached with this same proposal.]

Try reading all the posts and following along Sh!tHead!

Quote:
[Don't hide your light under a bushel Ron, You had better make a written offer right to the CFIA and USDA cause as much as we like to think everything we post here is taken a gospel and read buy everyone I don't think that is the case.]

Bse-tester [Heck, we did that already you guys. This is just the third or fourth reminder - I figured this might get noticed on here!!! Ron.]

Did you get that Sh!thead? ["we did that already"] What part of that statement are you to stupid to understand?

The reason I won't even play his game anymore...He doesn't read things (or can't comprehend what he reads) which leaves him uninformed- but he still starts babbling and ranting....Too bad it wastes pages of what could be educational and interesting posts...

Fedup: "Did you get that Sh!thead? ["we did that already"] What part of that statement are you to stupid to understand?"

FEDUP, WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THAT USDA OFFICIALS WOULD RESPOND TO THIS REQUEST HERE IF THEY "SUPPOSEDLY" DIDN'T RESPOND TO IT DIRECTLY????

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE IN YOUR USDA BLAMING WORLD ????

Are you honestly so stupid as to think that USDA officials are sitting here, AT THIS SITE, waiting for someone to issue a bse testing proposal to them?

Do you issue complaints about your phonebill to the sanitation department? That makes about as much sense.

bse tester claims he issued a previous request to USDA ("we did that already you guys"), he didn't say it was THIS SAME PROPOSAL DID HE???

If you weren't so comprehensively challenged you would read that Conman made an allegation then asked the question but you line up behind a compulsive liar that says what you want to hear because you can't think for yourself.

WHY ISSUE THE SAME DAMN PROPOSAL TO USDA HERE if it didn't do any good issued directly to them? Hmmmmmmm????? USE YOUR HEAD!

Are you really such a mindless follower of the USDA blaming mantra that you are not the least bit curious why the federal agency that is taxed with the food safety responsiblity of all the public would deny that request??? Are you honestly so damn arrogant that you really believe that you know more about food safety than USDA does????

I'll tell you why bse tester issued this proposal here, to gather a support group of USDA blamers and bse testing advocates like you that think they know more about food safety than USDA. The epitomy of arrogance.

Why would anyone think that anyone from USDA that has anything to do with bse testing would be reading this forum WHEN TO MY KNOWLEDGE WE HAVE NEVER HAD A USDA REPRESENTATIVE AT THIS SITE????

Try finding a degree of intelligence Fedup rather than lining up behind the USDA blamers like the mindless follower you are.

SH*thead, gee what a high degree of intelligence you possess. Did you come up with that on your own or did you get help from a 4th grader?

Go back to refereeing. At least in that capacity you could pretend to serve a useful purpose.

OT,

I have yet to see a post from you that was educational or informal. All you do is defend the R-CULT mantra like the follower you are because you don't have the courage to base a decision on factual information as opposed to what you blamers like to believe. You keep repeating the "hiding foreign beef behind the USDA grade stamp" because you can't reason enough to understand that "USDA INSPECTED" does not mean "US BEEF" nor can you admit that your short sighted labeling law would only affect 25% of the imported beef into this country IF IT WAS ENFORCEABLE.

You bet Mr. LAWMAN! Keep following because you sure as hell aren't a leader.

~SH~

See fedup2-- He can't even comprehend what you pointed out to him- He just got showed up as an idiot from not reading or comprehending the previous pages of posts and he still doesn't understand it... :roll: I suppose he still hasn't found a gopher yet that has told him about Johanns telling the Koreans "take from all or take none".... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ain't worth the bother :wink:

Sh!tHead writes:[WHY ISSUE THE SAME DAMN PROPOSAL TO USDA HERE if it didn't do any good issued directly to them? Hmmmmmmm????? USE YOUR HEAD!]

That is what I quoted Sh!tHead! He said he did send the proposal directly to the USDA! Man! You are one stupid S.O.B! You don't even understand it when its directly quoted for you! He posted it here also because he was accused on this forum of just trying to make money off the deal!

This is the third time in your last two visits that you have been dead wrong. Since you quoted your opinion of what a lie is, with you little disclaimer about 'deliberate attempt to mislead', I have to conclude that you didn't deliberatly lie. It's just that you are too damn stupid to comprehend what is right in front of you.

You folks want to see how a deceptive illusionist operates, HERE IT IS IN IT'S ENTIRETY!!!!!

Too bad these guys hide behind their aliases so you'll never know who these deceptive illusionists are. Keep in mind that OT blindly followed along because Fedup said what he wanted to hear. Neither can think for themselves.

From the beginning............

Quote to Ron: "Don't hide your light under a bushel Ron, You had better make a written offer right to the CFIA and USDA cause as much as we like to think everything we post here is taken a gospel and read buy everyone I don't think that is the case."

Bse-tester (in response): "Heck, we did that already you guys. This is just the third or fourth reminder - I figured this might get noticed on here!!! Ron."

Fedup to me in regards to the above quote: "He said he did send the proposal directly to the USDA! Man!"

BULLSH*T FEDUP!!!

Ron admitted to making "A WRITTEN OFFER" to USDA. Nowhere did Ron say it was the same proposal as the proposal offered posted here. That's your assumption!

Here's the exact sentence you quoted of mine in my response to Conman:

~SH~ (previous): "I find nothing in bse-testers post to suggest that USDA was ever approached with this same proposal."

What part of "THIS SAME PROPOSAL" do you not understand???

Ron said "we already tried that" in response to "you had better make a written offer right to the CIFA and USDA.

NOWHERE DID RON SAY IT WAS THE SAME PROPOSAL ("OFFER") WITH THE SAME GUARANTEES AS HE LISTED HERE.

YOU ASSUME IT WAS THE SAME EXACT OFFER! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!

Show me where anyone asked if Ron made this EXACT SAME PROPOSAL to USDA.

This is exactly what deceptive people like you do continually. You jump to conclusions and make the leap from "A OFFER" to "THIS SAME OFFER" when my statement clearly says "THIS SAME PROPOSAL".

Dance you emotionally driven deceiver! You got nothing again!

Fedup: "He posted it here also because he was accused on this forum of just trying to make money off the deal!"

Then the title of the thread and the initial post should have read as "This was my offer to USDA" as opposed to the suggestion that USDA would read it here ("I figured this might get noticed on here"). You failed to comprehend that piece of information too didn't you? Again, painting your own picture of what was actually stated.

Ron just wants to gather his little support group of USDA critics like you because "A REQUEST" that he made previously was turned down.

If you truly wanted to understand this issue rather than being a mindless follower of USDA critics, you would be asking why "A PREVIOUS REQUEST" was turned down by USDA. You are too narrow minded to get both sides of the story so you sink your teeth into the USDA BLAMING position that supports your bias. What a lemming.

Fedup: "This is the third time in your last two visits that you have been dead wrong."

Keep telling yourself that Fedup because the only way you'll have something on me is if you change the meaning of words like you did here.

PROVE IT Mr. "ALL FOAM AND NO BEER"!

Bring the posts where you think I was "DEAD WRONG".

Talk is cheap!

Fedup: "Since you quoted your opinion of what a lie is, with you little disclaimer about 'deliberate attempt to mislead', I have to conclude that you didn't deliberatly lie. "

Little disclaimer???? See what a childlike imagination you have? I took the definition of a lie directly out of the dictionary. Since it doesn't coincide with what you want a lie to be, you claim it's my opinion of the definition of a lie. Man you are one pathetic individual. No wonder you find solace in the company of Conman, OT, and Sandbag.

NEXT!

~SH~

SH, "SH*thead, gee what a high degree of intelligence you possess. Did you come up with that on your own or did you get help from a 4th grader"

Kind of like "Sandbag", "Conman", R-CULT", ect...? :roll:

Boy, I really feel bad Sh!tHead. All this time I thought that your problem was probably irregularity or impotentcy! Now I realize that you are just plain stupid & have the IQ of a houseplant.
Everytime I think you have just written the dumbest post I have ever read, You out-do yourself with a dumber one! You Spin, divert, & outright lie because that is all you know. Geeze, I feel bad for thinking that you were just a plain @sshole! Its not your fault, I can see that now. You are just doing the best you can with what little you have to work with.

My apologies to the rest of the forum for trying to communicate with Sh!tHead the only way he understands & that is to respond in kind. When the worm slithers across this forum, he leaves a slime on everything he touches. I am just plain 'fedup' with him-her-it.

Fedup: "Boy, I really feel bad Sh!tHead. All this time I thought that your problem was probably irregularity or impotentcy! Now I realize that you are just plain stupid & have the IQ of a houseplant.
Everytime I think you have just written the dumbest post I have ever read, You out-do yourself with a dumber one! You Spin, divert, & outright lie because that is all you know. Geeze, I feel bad for thinking that you were just a plain @sshole! Its not your fault, I can see that now. You are just doing the best you can with what little you have to work with.

My apologies to the rest of the forum for trying to communicate with Sh!tHead the only way he understands & that is to respond in kind. When the worm slithers across this forum, he leaves a slime on everything he touches. I am just plain 'fedup' with him-her-it."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How completely predictable. Kick dirt, call names, and run tell mommy that big bad SH*t head was picking on you. Hahaha! You blamers are so entertaining and soooooo predictable. Hahaha!

Ironically, you accuse others of exactly what it is that you do best.

Did you honestly think you could get away with creating an "ILLUSION" of what was actually written? YOU DID? That's so cute! LOL!

Does this mean I shouldn't expect you to back your allegation of my being proven wrong three times recently?? HAHAHAHA!

No hard feelings there big shooter! That was funny!

If it helps, you can just go on believing that I am irregular, impotent, an @sshole, a worm, SH*t head, etc. etc. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Whatever names you want to call me. Whatever it takes to make up for your pathetic inability to debate the issues from an intelligent level!

That was hilarious. Thanks! I haven't laughed that hard in days. I still can't believe that's all the better response you could come up with. Wouldn't it have been easier just to admit that you assumed Ron's request to USDA was exactly the same?

I'll tell you what Fedup, I'll admit that you won this debate if that will help. LOL!

~SH~

SH Wrote:

Why would anyone think that anyone from USDA that has anything to do with bse testing would be reading this forum WHEN TO MY KNOWLEDGE WE HAVE NEVER HAD A USDA REPRESENTATIVE AT THIS SITE????

So, let us see if we can increase your knowledge a little huh?

I guess you truly and simply cannot get your head wrapped around the idea that perhaps anyone, including USDA employees, can actually read this board without having to sign on to actually post on it???

OK SH, I guess it falls on me to help you with this.

First of all, we, that is, my company and my partners, have not only met with the CFIA in their own labs in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and presented our test to them, we have offered it to them free of charge to allow them to conduct a survey, in the their own lab, on the own tissue samples known to be BSE infected, in exactly the same format as I have offered it here on this board. They said thanks but no thanks.

I then - now pay attention SH - I, that is me, still with me on this? I contacted the USDA directly in Ames, Iowa and made them the same offer in March of 2004, again in April 2004 again in October 2004 and recently again in 2005 twice. I talked to many different people there in their BSE surveillance Section. Each one told me that at that time they could not commit to anything, regardless of whether the test offered was offered free or not. They simply said "thanks, but no thanks."

Are you still with me on this?

Then, I wrote them letters. No replies. I even sent Anne Venemann a letter, an assistant to her replied 4 months later with a response that was pathetically similar to all the others. "Thanks, but no thanks, as we are handling the BSE situation and do not need your assistance."

What assistance? I was offering them a chance to enhance their Risk Managment Program!!!

Also, in early 2004, I wrote a letter, first preceeded by a telephone conversation with the Prime Minister's Office in Ottawa, Canada and officially invited him and the Deputy Prime Minister of Canada, along with the then Agriculture Minister's for Canada and Alberta and also the Alberta Provincial Premier, to attend a a special presentation and display of our test protocol at a Lab here in Edmonton.

Still with me SH????

Now here is the point I am trying to impress upon you -

We sent out the invitations a full two months prior to the Lab meeting and
it was a full six (6) weeks after the scheduled meeting that I received the responses and not a single one of those invited wanted to attend because, it appeared that they had to go and eat hamburgers in Southern Alberta, to appease a group of angry ranchers there. I am told about 35 or so ranchers actually showed up to listen to their BS!!

So, SH, if you think that I am hiding something, or do not have the brains that God gave geese when I post this offer on here, consider this fact - when you say that nobody from the USDA reads the postings on this board, mister, you are so completely wrong. I received an e-mail today from someone at the USDA enquiring as to what antibody we are using and they quoted having read my offer on ranchers.net.

Go figure SH, I guess that blows your horn somewhere else now huh??

Of course, there is absolutely no way that information regarding the antibody will ever be shared with them unless they wish to take us up on our offer.

I hope this clears up any lose ends regarding this current topic and hey, do not take this all to personally, we like to share info on here not get into pissing contests with each other. But having said that, some do make some fair rare comments that seem to simply come out of that bottom land, you know, where the swamp gas results from the ruptured septic pipe!!![/b]

bse tester: "I guess you truly and simply cannot get your head wrapped around the idea that perhaps anyone, including USDA employees, can actually read this board without having to sign on to actually post on it???"

Nice try! I didn't say they couldn't read this forum, I asked what made you think that they did?

Why would you expect them to respond to you here if they didn't respond to your direct request? Doesn't make much sense.

bse tester: "First of all, we, that is, my company and my partners, have not only met with the CFIA in their own labs in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and presented our test to them, we have offered it to them free of charge to allow them to conduct a survey, in the their own lab, on the own tissue samples known to be BSE infected, in exactly the same format as I have offered it here on this board. They said thanks but no thanks."

The only way to form an objective opinion on this would be to hear their side of the story too. I can hardly believe that they wouldn't have gave your test a try if they thought it would do what you said it would do. Apparently, they didn't buy your theories.

bse tester: "I contacted the USDA directly in Ames, Iowa and made them the same offer in March of 2004, again in April 2004 again in October 2004 and recently again in 2005 twice. I talked to many different people there in their BSE surveillance Section. Each one told me that at that time they could not commit to anything, regardless of whether the test offered was offered free or not. They simply said "thanks, but no thanks."

Again, I'd like to hear what their reason for denying your request was. It's hard for me to believe that the agency that is taxed with the responsibility of food safety in the US and held publicly accountable, would not accept your request IF IT HAD MERIT. Apparently, they felt it didn't have merit.

bse tester: "What assistance? I was offering them a chance to enhance their Risk Managment Program!!!"

That's your opinion. Obviously, USDA and CIFA didn't see it that way which leads to my suspicion in the validity of your test.

bse tester: "Also, in early 2004, I wrote a letter, first preceeded by a telephone conversation with the Prime Minister's Office in Ottawa, Canada and officially invited him and the Deputy Prime Minister of Canada, along with the then Agriculture Minister's for Canada and Alberta and also the Alberta Provincial Premier, to attend a a special presentation and display of our test protocol at a Lab here in Edmonton.

We sent out the invitations a full two months prior to the Lab meeting and
it was a full six (6) weeks after the scheduled meeting that I received the responses and not a single one of those invited wanted to attend because, it appeared that they had to go and eat hamburgers in Southern Alberta, to appease a group of angry ranchers there. I am told about 35 or so ranchers actually showed up to listen to their BS!!"

Gosh, it doesn't look like anyone sees any merit in your urine test.

bse tester: "So, SH, if you think that I am hiding something, or do not have the brains that God gave geese when I post this offer on here, consider this fact - when you say that nobody from the USDA reads the postings on this board, mister, you are so completely wrong. I received an e-mail today from someone at the USDA enquiring as to what antibody we are using and they quoted having read my offer on ranchers.net."

I didn't say nobody from USDA ever read this forum, I asked why anyone would think that anyone from USDA THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH BSE TESTING would be reading this forum? I guess you can't comprehend what you read either.

bse tester: "Of course, there is absolutely no way that information regarding the antibody will ever be shared with them unless they wish to take us up on our offer."

That in itself leads to suspicion in the validity of your test.

I'd say there was probably a pretty good reason you had so many refusals by those who are actually responsible for food safety.

~SH~

bse-tester, first let me say, many of us appreciate the information that you share here. Thank you.
As far as your post to Sh!tHead, I hope you didn't expect a different response from him. You addressed your post to an idiot, and that idiot responded with the same old blah blah blah that he-she-it is known for.

I would like to share a little story with you that has a fitting point.

There was an old man, a boy, and a donkey. They were going to town and it was decided that the boy should ride. As they went along they passed some people who thought that it was a shame for the boy to ride and the old man to walk. The old man and boy decided that maybe the critics were right, so they changed positions.

Later, they passed some more people who thought that it was a real shame for that man to make such a small boy walk. The two decided that maybe they both should walk.

Soon they passed some more people who thought that it was stupid to walk when they had a donkey to ride. The man and the boy decided maybe the critics were right so, they decided that they both should ride. They soon passed other people who thought that it was a shame to put such a load on a poor little animal. The old man and the boy decided that maybe the critics were right, so they decided to carry the donkey.

As they crossed a bridge they lost their grip on the animal and he fell into the river and drowned.

The moral of the story: If you try to please everyone, you will eventually lose your @ss.

Have a nice week & I hope all goes well for you.

fedup2 said:
bse-tester, first let me say, many of us appreciate the information that you share here. Thank you.
As far as your post to Sh!tHead, I hope you didn't expect a different response from him. You addressed your post to an idiot, and that idiot responded with the same old blah blah blah that he-she-it is known for.

I would like to share a little story with you that has a fitting point.

There was an old man, a boy, and a donkey. They were going to town and it was decided that the boy should ride. As they went along they passed some people who thought that it was a shame for the boy to ride and the old man to walk. The old man and boy decided that maybe the critics were right, so they changed positions.

Later, they passed some more people who thought that it was a real shame for that man to make such a small boy walk. The two decided that maybe they both should walk.

Soon they passed some more people who thought that it was stupid to walk when they had a donkey to ride. The man and the boy decided maybe the critics were right so, they decided that they both should ride. They soon passed other people who thought that it was a shame to put such a load on a poor little animal. The old man and the boy decided that maybe the critics were right, so they decided to carry the donkey.

As they crossed a bridge they lost their grip on the animal and he fell into the river and drowned.

The moral of the story: If you try to please everyone, you will eventually lose your @ss.

Have a nice week & I hope all goes well for you.

Good one - AMEN... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts