• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

An Open Offer to the USDA & CFIA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SH wrote:

The only way to form an objective opinion on this would be to hear their side of the story too. I can hardly believe that they wouldn't have gave your test a try if they thought it would do what you said it would do. Apparently, they didn't buy your theories.

SH, this is the last comment I will make to you so read it vewy vewy carefully Elmer:

The theories you mention were not just theories! Included in this offer was the years of scientific work that came out of the efforts of some of the worlds leading Prion Researchers both here in North America and in England, but that obviously doesn't fit with your interpretation.

So SH, it was just not me trying to convince them to take it on, but the work behind it that was done at the US Prion labs, the VLA labs and the labs run by the Ministry of Agriculture, Food & Fisheries in England.

By the way, the response I got from SH is precisely what I thought I would get. Try to tell the guy you have a goat and he will only see a chicken, tell him you have a chicken and he will only see a goat. The moral of this is that no matter what happens in this world, nothing will ever make people like SH leave the bubble they live in!! But then, who really cares about the negativity of people like them anyway? So SH, there you have it. I am not trying to conquer the world, but I am trying to make a difference and if that pisses you off, too bad as I am certainly going to keep on trying.

If you have the balls to debate the science behind the test - bring it on. As for the USDA and the CFIA, I have given up on them a long time ago, but thought I would put this offer out again on the board anyway. I am currently going into the validation stage wherein we can then present the study and the resulting data to the EU authorities for scrutiny and hopefully, their approval. Then I can absolutely guarantee you that, if we are sanctioned, both the CFIA and the USDA will sit up and take notice. But then, will we want to talk to them - kind of ironic huh???

bse - tester: "By the way, the response I got from SH is precisely what I thought I would get. Try to tell the guy you have a goat and he will only see a chicken, tell him you have a chicken and he will only see a goat. The moral of this is that no matter what happens in this world, nothing will ever make people like SH leave the bubble they live in!! But then, who really cares about the negativity of people like them anyway?"

Ah come on bse tester, don't reduce yourself to Fedup's level. You were doing so good.

The bottom line is that if CFIA and USDA refused to participate in your offer. Considering the fact that they are responsible for food safety and you're trying to sell a test, they must have had a good reason. That reason has not been provided and nobody can form an objective opinion without hearing that reasoning. Sorry if that p*sses you off.

Great story Fedup. The moral of the story is to do what you have to do and not listen to a bunch of USDA blaming, packer blaming, import blaming, NCBA blaming, & GIPSA blaming sideline grenade lobbers who repeat what they hear and base their views on emotions rather than facts. I couldn't agree more.

~SH~

I think some would like to try to carry SH over a bridge---a very high bridge.

I have mostly stopped reading SH's posts as they are as immature as the poster.

Let me know if I miss anything. (I have said this before and had no response. I guess I have not missed anything.)

Conman: "I think some would like to try to carry SH over a bridge---a very high bridge."

I'm sure that's true. Blamers hate the truth, they don't want facts, they want to blame. That's what blamers do best. I've received every threat imaginable for exposing lies and deception and until someone throws me off a bridge, I'll continue to expose lies and deception.

Facts and truth is more important to me than being popular amongst blamers.

Conman: "I have mostly stopped reading SH's posts as they are as immature as the poster."

Hahaha! What a damn liar.

I wake up in the morning, turn the computer on and Conman has responded to four of the posts I made last night and then tries to make the claim that he stopped reading them.

Hahahaha! Way too funny!

Keep living up to your "LYING KING" reputation there Conman!

Why would you think that anyone cared whether you read my posts or not? Why make an announcement? Why not just quit reading them? LOL!

You blamers are all the same.

Find any more fly larvae in your pork loins?
Phone lines still being tapped?

What a childlike imagination!

~SH~

Latest posts