• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another little story

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowgirl2u said:
I feel like I just had my ears pulled by a bunch of schoolteachers. :lol:

What y'all seem to want is for us Arizona ranchers to roll over and play dead rather doing things our own way or calling your hand when you get uppity.

I think that's called "You can sure dish it out, but you can't take it".

It's been fun...on to better things.
Your calling us 'UPPITY" I don't care how you work your cattle in Arizona,just don't call a bunch of good ranchers, bucket feeding non-country folks,that don't own enough wild cows to suit you,oh and be brave enough to stick around and finish something you started...K

Nobody's pulled your ears. It seems that people who draw a check off of other people's checkbook seem to be more careless with stock or anything that the owner owns for that fact.

If you're the one that's having to make the living, pay the mortages and feed bills for those cattle out on the range, field, pasture or in the barn. meet the payroll with money generated by those cattle....you're gonna take better care of your investment.

"Hey, why should I care, it's not mine"...is the attitude a lot of us have to deal with at times.

All I know is, even though I told AZ that I enjoyed his story and understood why he did what he did (cause I've been known to fly off the handle a time or two), now I'm not a good enough cattle person or that I'm (heaven forbid!) a "FARMER", and I don't know squat about cattle. Hmmm, I wonder what I've been doing with those four-legged creatures around here for the last 25 years?????

Shelly said:
All I know is, even though I told AZ that I enjoyed his story and understood why he did what he did (cause I've been known to fly off the handle a time or two), now I'm not a good enough cattle person or that I'm (heaven forbid!) a "FARMER", and I don't know squat about cattle. Hmmm, I wonder what I've been doing with those four-legged creatures around here for the last 25 years?????
Bucket feeding them on your town lot apparently :wink: :lol: :lol:

Mrs.Greg said:
Shelly said:
Bucket feeding them on your town lot apparently :wink: :lol: :lol:

...and I bet she got all dolled up and went to town and bought a new shiny white bucket just for that little chore!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

To: "Mrs. Greg":
When did I call you a bunch of bucket feeding folk?Could you be confused? And if you really INSIST on keeping this argument going, I'm up for it, just try not to be so trivial.

To: "Kola":
I own my ranch, own the cattle and know how to make money off them. Thanks for the advice, though.

cowgirl2u said:
To: "Mrs. Greg":
When did I call you a bunch of bucket feeding folk?Could you be confused? And if you really INSIST on keeping this argument going, I'm up for it, just try not to be so trivial.

To: "Kola":
I own my ranch, own the cattle and know how to make money off them. Thanks for the advice, though.

Well good for you. FYI...don't be packing snuff in their eyes and you'll do fine I'm sure. We're glad to share our wisdom with you grasshopper!

My goodness all the hens are a pecking awaway ha ha ha . Cowgirl raises cattle in tough country and thats more than i can say about some others in here thats for sure , and for a woman to have the sand enough to handle that then i would say she has even got more sand then most of the men in here . I like gettin on here and makin little staments and gettin these bg rise out of you gals its funny to read i havent had much to do cause its been rainin and this some of the most fun i have had in a long time ha ha ha .

cowgirl2u said:
I feel like I just had my ears pulled by a bunch of schoolteachers. :lol:

What y'all seem to want is for us Arizona ranchers to roll over and play dead rather doing things our own way or calling your hand when you get uppity.

I think that's called "You can sure dish it out, but you can't take it".

I do not believe anyone is trying to put "US" Arizona ranchers down, I am one of those Arizona ranchers, and I disagree with his outlook!
When people deliberately and inhumanly treats a cow/calf/bull/steer or any other animal just to prove a point then trys to justify it by saying that "YOU" have no idea what it ranching is all about is just plain WRONG no matter where you are from.
There are a lot of good ranchers/cowboys on this site and you do not hear them bragging.
As far as who I have worked for and who I know in the business that is irrelevant!
Az yes you probabally do know me! That in turns means I know you :D
And that is embarrassing!

Well come out with it then , who are ya if your so embaressed about what ever i wanna hear the " ranch " you have down there in wilcox like i said i have some family and some friends down that way and know most of the folks down there and well all over for that fact so dont be scared and scamper away this time come on now let it out tellme who ya are ? You dont have to say it in the open you can pm if you want , but i assure you you havent been at the game that long or you wouldnt have the attitude you do , or you are not from this country .

azcowpuncher said:
My goodness all the hens are a pecking awaway ha ha ha . Cowgirl raises cattle in tough country and thats more than i can say about some others in here thats for sure , and for a woman to have the sand enough to handle that then i would say she has even got more sand then most of the men in here .
OK buddy,back -up these two statements with facts....prove "thats more then you can say about others in here" and that "shes got even more sand then most men on here" You can't prove it,you've never been quiet enough to figure out where any of us live or how much sand any of us on here have.You have no clue how many cattle we have, how much land we own,how we get our cattle out from the river bottoms,nope you just like putting everyone here down.

And quickdraws right,this has NOTHING to do with Arizona cattleman,its got to do with attitude,yours and your supposed gal cowgirl :?

blaaa blaaa blaaa blaaaa you guys got your panties in a wad over my story and its just been one thing to another , i dont knwo any of you folks in here but maybe a couple and for the most part i wouldnt wanna know you in person hell there is a few that comment in here that i wouldnt walk across the steet to piss on if they were on fire . This is issue is dead you guys are beating a dead horse and its not gettin you anywere cause the more you type thoe more i laugh . As far as cowgirl you can bet she has more sand than most folks on here now like i said i dont know you guys but from what i see of what your attitude is and they way you guys talk you can just tell .

Nope, not reality in my world.

In my world, neighbors help each other, encourage each other, learn from each other, rely on each other.

We appreciate those with knowledge don't take their knowledge as a personal insult.

And we back up our friends.

azcowpuncher said:
Well come out with it then , who are ya if your so embaressed about what ever i wanna hear the " ranch " you have down there in wilcox like i said i have some family and some friends down that way and know most of the folks down there and well all over for that fact so dont be scared and scamper away this time come on now let it out tellme who ya are ? You dont have to say it in the open you can pm if you want , but i assure you you havent been at the game that long or you wouldnt have the attitude you do , or you are not from this country .

As i said i was riding rough stock in the "50's" So if I have an attitude it is against people like you and your Dodge driving cowgirl!

Don't worry about who I am worry more about who YOU are and what you stand for! :roll:
Read my tag line :D

Latest posts