• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bull vs. Dogs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

My take on this.Some redneck was driving down the road with his dogs,seen this bull on the side of the road,and wanted to see how his dog's would do agains't a animal of that size.Dog's should have been shot,and a serious can of whoop ass dished out to the photographer,who was probably the dog's owner.Poetic justice would have been done,if the bull would have went after the photographer,after he was done with the dog's.Do unto others,as you would have them do unto you.Seems he didn't have no respect,for the bull being a living animal.

My little dog; obviosly would never be in that fight.
(and it looked messy; baling wire)
I'd bet that really happened, as sad as it is; and I'm going on record directed southerly: shoot your curs!!!
Bulls first, then what would pass for a dog.

if, if, if...................................everyone wants to judge the picture as to what they THINK happened.
I am going to judgethe pics at face value, as we don't know what was the facts surrounding these pics.

IF
I THINK
I'LL BET
THE PHOTOGRPHER HAD TO

The dogs were attacking the bull
they are dead
as they should be
don't want those dogs as my neighbor no matter whose fault

pablue1.gif

Just another angle on this, it could have been a video tape, you can with all this modern technology freeze frame pictures and save them to your computer. Photographer wouldnt have had to have been all that great , just a puter wiz when he got the video home. LOL

The most obvious answer that we all forgot

It's

the

fault

of

George Bush and that Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
pablue1.gif

I agree with many of you but I'd take it a little farther!Some sick,sick son of a bitch set this whole thing up just to video it for sale to some other sick sons of bitches!And I'm sure he killed the dogs himself.
I dont think I'll sleep very well tonight. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If'n what you say is right you can set up all night and tommorrow morning nothing will have changed
If'n you are wrong you stayed up all night for nothing
pablue1.gif

A pretty little girl was brought into the ER one day with a face torn by a dog, her cheek had a long jagged tear. She'll forever have her pretty little face scarred. It was an unforgettable scene and made me firmly believe any dog who growls at children should be put down cause the risk isn't worth it.

Since I started it I searched and searched and now for the results of this attack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/09/18/wkat418.xml

Fight for survival
By Toby Harnden
(Filed: 18/09/2005)

A pair of marauding pit bulls emerged from the edge of the bayou beyond New Orleans as the floods receded. Bred as fighting animals, their bloodlust had been sharpened by starvation. The dogs, which were wearing collars, had survived for more than two weeks but food was scarce.

The two pit bulls take turns attacking the bull
They stalked towards their prey, a lone bull: a massive beast more than 10 times their combined weight. Like a wrestling tag team, the bitch and the dog attacked with awesome ferocity, leaping at the bull's head and latching on to its muzzle.

The stricken bull repeatedly shook the dogs off, flinging them up to 15 feet in the air. But they took turns to keep up the attack, exhausting the bull which was by now smeared with blood. Even after the bull trampled the bitch, leaving it dazed, the dog stepped up its attack.

The terrifying assault highlighted the US military's concern that pit bulls would form packs and could attack or even kill soldiers.

It was too dangerous for an unarmed witness to intervene but The Sunday Telegraph flagged down a National Guard truck. Seeing what was happening, a soldier shot the bitch in the head.

The dog paused before resuming the attack. It took two bullets to stop it dead.

pablue1.gif

It is too bad, I just figured if we could settle it once and for all and end this debate

Hope everyone has a nice day

pablue1.gif

Passin tru: Sure glad you settled that, I was wondering why someone would have dogs, so mean, that they would attack a bull.

I'm pretty sure the majority of dogs would just curl up in a corner if faced with starvation, or beg. But once again, you have shown us that some dogs should not be bred to be so mean and aggressive!

Sooooo, if this had been wolves instead of dogs, woud all of you folks feel the same way?

They are raising and turning wolves loose, all over, in hope of getting them established, so as to keep them around in all of the west.

Boy this introduction of wolves just chaps my rear, along with other species I know they have done, antelope, deer, mountain lion. One guy shot a mountain lion and they had a radio implant in him. They came looking for the mountain lion, saying they were lookin for their "cat". After much talk with this guy they finally admitted to what they were looking for.

I had a very similar case to these dogs. They were chasing a cow and one was very incensed that I was trying to chase him off. After he growled and showed me his teeth he earned a one way ticket to doggy heaven along with his spiked collar. Someone didn't have their two dogs come home that night. Why would anyone want a dog like that. I suppose sometimes a druggy want to keep people away from his activities
pablue1.gif

"Publishers wishing to reproduce photographs on this page should phone 44 (0) 207 538 7505 or e-mail [email protected]"

I think this kind of proves my point.....These pictures are for sale!!!!!

Latest posts