• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Care Packages!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Seeing how us evil Canadians have that border parially open-I'm sure all you R-Calfers are now economically bankrupt (you were morally bankrupt years ago). I was just wondering if we should starting getting some Christmas packages together for you. Don't worry it won't be a problem we know what it's like up here to be a little short at X-Mas because of someone elses action. Maybe Santa will bring Leo a whole new set of lies to bedazzle you with in the New Year.

Northern Rancher, don't forget that water seeks its own level, and I pray that we won't forget the reason for the season. You folks are already increasing processing capacity because of what happened. It will just take a while. Yes, you folks up there have been through some tough times, but you must admit that your overproduction position (relative to processing capacity) was pretty risky. Don't look back. Look up! He's still there for all of us. May God bless you, and Merry Christmas!

Northern Rancher said:
Seeing how us evil Canadians have that border parially open-I'm sure all you R-Calfers are now economically bankrupt (you were morally bankrupt years ago). I was just wondering if we should starting getting some Christmas packages together for you. Don't worry it won't be a problem we know what it's like up here to be a little short at X-Mas because of someone elses action. Maybe Santa will bring Leo a whole new set of lies to bedazzle you with in the New Year.

So you've been on the short end because of someone else's action... We're supposed to feel guilty for closing our border to a BSE positive country - same as you have done? What have you done for those poor fellas who were put on the short end when Canada closed their borders to them? Have you forgotten that you are just as guilty as us for what you accuse?

Now now Haymaker......you would have had to be a "good" boy to expect such presents....... guess we'll be keepin them for ourselves! :wink: :twisted:

Sandhusker said:
Northern Rancher said:

So you've been on the short end because of someone else's action... We're supposed to feel guilty for closing our border to a BSE positive country - same as you have done? What have you done for those poor fellas who were put on the short end when Canada closed their borders to them? Have you forgotten that you are just as guilty as us for what you accuse?

Sandhusker what countries have we shut down that exported beef to us?
And I mean beef not MBM.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Sandhusker said:
Northern Rancher said:

Sandhusker what countries have we shut down that exported beef to us?
And I mean beef not MBM.

Done any business with EU countries lately?

Sandhusker: Canada like the US had suspended EU trade before BSE as part of an escalating trade dispute......the last straw was the EU's use of the hormone issue as a nontariff trade barrier- an issue that is still unresolved :!:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Maybe sandhusker is looking for more proof to back his claims.

Are you trying to tell me that Canada did not close their borders to any BSE positive country that they had previously imported cattle or beef products from?

Sandhusker said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Are you trying to tell me that Canada did not close their borders to any BSE positive country that they had previously imported cattle or beef products from?

No your telling me that we imported from countries and they were hurt by our actions. I asked you what countries those were since you made the allegation.

I am very grateful for your Canadian hospitality. send gifts to the following address

Jigs
RR 1
Small town Kansas

BR549

plesae send things that the pawn shop will accept as barter. thanks.

jigs said:
I am very grateful for your Canadian hospitality. send gifts to the following address

Jigs
RR 1
Small town Kansas

BR549

plesae send things that the pawn shop will accept as barter. thanks.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

So we're back to beads and trinkets!

Big Muddy rancher said:
Sandhusker said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

No your telling me that we imported from countries and they were hurt by our actions. I asked you what countries those were since you made the allegation.

I will look.

Northern Rancher said:

I believe you canuckle heads are forgetting who where and why,the border was ever an issue,talking about being morally corrupt,95% of you never even heard of "captive supply" much less give a damn about your neighbors to the south,till the border closed because of "your" BSE problem.
We lost many dollars of exports due to your negligence...........good luck

Haymaker- "I believe you canuckle heads are forgetting who where and why,the border was ever an issue,talking about being morally corrupt,95% of you never even heard of "captive supply" much less give a damn about your neighbors to the south,till the border closed because of "your" BSE problem.
We lost many dollars of exports due to your negligence...........good luck"

The Washington cow was 8 years old. The Texas BSE cow was 12.
What would you be saying today, Haymaker, if the Texas cow had been found first?? Think about it!! :roll:

and besides you RCALF guys don't really believe the science of the USDA, or do you?

Might there be a chance that the Washington cow caught BSE after she was imported into the US?

TimH said:
Haymaker- "I believe you canuckle heads are forgetting who where and why,the border was ever an issue,talking about being morally corrupt,95% of you never even heard of "captive supply" much less give a damn about your neighbors to the south,till the border closed because of "your" BSE problem.
We lost many dollars of exports due to your negligence...........good luck"

The Washington cow was 8 years old. The Texas BSE cow was 12.
What would you be saying today, Haymaker, if the Texas cow had been found first?? Think about it!! :roll:

Well since we are fantasizing,suppose the only cow found was the TX 12 year old,now you tell me what caused the collapse of the export market?..............good luck

Latest posts