• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Conneally Freightliner

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Typed this AM early and now see mistakes! There still may be time to get Canadian Cattle to Russia, need to be Angus I think, between 600 and up, no frozen parts, registered and good. Going out in early May or late April.

On the paper we saw, was no Oldtimers, no Haymakers, or R CALF supporters. Any one that applied that said they studied hard and think less was out off the picture, too bad the Banker , wife , kids . and the $100 WERE OUT OF LUCK! tO BAD it had to be Canadian.

Tried to find EXT breeding to keep them on their toed but none here, too bad. No Freightliners though.

NORTHERN RANCHER could too, even Big Buddy if he had Angus.

CA

There are days CA- when I sure would like some of what you're drinking or smoking-- as far out in LaLa land as some of your posts are it must be some good stuff :wink: :lol: :lol:

Ty got lucky today his two year old 4H heifer had a nice Freightliner bull calf-his four year old had a full sister to his heifer he's showing this year so he's set for next year's 4H calves.

Northern Rancher I can see that listening on the phone is not dead, look at the amount of looks at this post. Must be close to a record, ......... I will keep you posted on the Freights if no one looks.

CA

I've got to do a herd inspection in Spiritwood tomorrow A'M I'll stop in and have a look at the mart if time permits. Word through the grapevine says the bulls look good.

Latest posts