• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First Outs!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Sent our first bulls to an Indian Finals rodeo this weekend and had a good go. I was on the road coaching Ty so had to miss it but they either scored high on them or flung the guys off. Just gotta get that boirder opened for 'recreational' cattle to lol.

Bulls004.jpg

This is 402 SNAFU I guess he really fired. Now you gotta admit isn't he pretty.

That bull is out of a bull of Lorne High's called Mr. Highbar and a Angus heifer. He's a half brother to that threee year old I showed you.

Northern Rancher said:
Bulls005.jpg

Here's the other bull that bucked good-'Slanter Banter'-betcha nobody will guess what cross he is.
Two absolute wild guesses:

1) If a two breed cross - Longhorn x Brahma

2) If a three breed cross - Brahma x Simmental x Longhorn

DOC HARRIS

:roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: Um-m-m-m U-g-g-g- okay - I've borne down :lol: :lol: Longhorn and -a - um-m-m-m Longhorn! :shock:

DOC HARRIS

Maybe Longhorn x Genetically recessive Brangus or - - aw - what the heck - - I don't know!

DOC HARRIS

Now that was a good guess Katrina the Kow rider.

BTW, if you're a cow rider, might those briefs on the other page have a bit of VELCRO on the backside! Could add to the value, y'know.

Now that was a good guess Katrina the Kow rider.

BTW, if you're a cow rider, might those briefs on the other page have a bit of VELCRO on the backside! Could add to the value, y'know.

katrina said:
Did one of those cowboys bite that one's ear off!!!!!
Since I'm an old cow rider, I'll say brama and hereford..... He does have white on his tummy..
No, Katrina - - -that is a red tag in his left ear in front of a red bull (steer) in the pen behind him.

DOC HARRIS

Boys there is nothing ranker than an old wet hereford cow. Just like greased lightening. 8) 8)
Velcro ??? This was BEFORE velcro.... 8) 8) 8)
Buy em and fined out.............. :p

Latest posts