• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First Outs!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher said:
Well rancher ain't playing fair and the rest of you ain't close yet lol.

If rancher is wrong then my guess is half moose and half polar bear!

What are you Canadians doing to the moose? You must be running them all down to us- been a half dozen spotted down in this area this summer. Some guys got a picture of a nice bull about 30 miles west- then last week we had a big cow about 4 miles north of our place- if it had been the bull that would have almost been close enough to open up season....

Sure is funny to see a couple of moose out in the middle of the prairie...

Oldtimer, look at a map and find London Ontario. There is a mosse in the area here this past week, weird. Don't think he'll have a very good rutting season!

Not sure if he is travelling with a beaver or not, but I think he might be on Vacation!

Up until about 10 years ago we NEVER had moose, had to go to northern Alta. to hunt them..... now theres a real active moose population here.They're a BIG pain in the butt I do alot of fencing because of them!!!

Northern Rancher said:
Seriously greg your wrong lol-try and guess his mama at least.
Angus is NOT in his pedigree - or he would be polled, or at least scurred. Corriente or Longhorn is in the woodpile somewhere. Of course, when one is talking about "woodpiles" - anything could be hiding among the bark and knots, the limbs and leaves, - - the crosscut saws that sing through the trees. The cry's of "TIMBER" that echo's and rings, - - the fragrance of Spruce that elevates Kings, From their lofty spaces of bowers and things, such as velvet-lined robes and Healdric things - coats-of-arms, shields, and helmets and rings, which bear us all skyward on gossamer wings! And now - another look at the bull for you, I'll tell you my Friend - I ain't got a CLUE!

DOC HARRIS

I guess the best part of this game is when Doc gives his two cents.... ALWAYS worth reading. ok since your called NORTHERN rancher lets go with Highland and black bear cross :D :lol: :twisted: Like doc don't have a clue(corriente :p )

Latest posts