• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Has anyone noticed...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan said:
Just a reminder of things past----Go back and look at the pictures of this"hard workin super tough cowboy".Looks more like just -boy-to me.Fat smooth baby face,no sunburn or scars,big gut hanging over his belt'clean white shirt and chaps,no sweat stain on his hat.Oh well :( :( :( :(

Is that enough Kolan? :D :D :D :D

I had already said that AZ seemed to hate farmers with a vengeance but sure didn't look like he missed a meall!!

As far as JB...I don't have a problem with him...never did & still don't on my end of the planet. The problem is all his, whatever that problem may be!

I guess the thing that bothers me the most is the fact that JB unlike the charecter I thought he was just quit our friendship.... I miss JB and it makes me feel sad.. :(
Fine and dandy if they wanted to start another forum... More power to um, but to be so thin skinned..... :roll:

IL Rancher said:
Might be time to let it go folks.. No need to beat a dead horse or go on and on about this.. ..

I agree 110%.

JF Ranch said:
how dull it's been since AZcowmangler left the forum? :wink:

I think I know where he is this weekend :wink: :lol:

http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2007/09/03/news/state/18-sheep.txt

Oldtimer said:
JF Ranch said:

sorry to point out your error Oldtimer, but azcowman has not got time for the internet, since he took his new position running cattle for Kola.

she just thought he was top dog, and ponied up the cash to hire the guy right out of Arizona!

jigs said:
Oldtimer said:
JF Ranch said:

sorry to point out your error Oldtimer, but azcowman has not got time for the internet, since he took his new position running cattle for Kola.

she just thought he was top dog, and ponied up the cash to hire the guy right out of Arizona!

You sooooooo funny!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Jeepers, DJL, that was just downright inflammatory. Watch your mouth kiddo!

:wink: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Darn, I missed the inflammatory stuff DJL posted. And it was tough but I sat on my hands through Copenhagengate too! :wink: :D

JF Ranch said:

Patting each other on the back does evientially get old......... :?

For once ..........here.............I was innocent when people got all pi$$ed off. Says that patting self on back. :wink:

John SD said:
Maple Leaf Angus said:
Jeepers, DJL, that was just downright inflammatory. Watch your mouth kiddo!

:wink: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Darn, I missed the inflammatory stuff DJL posted. And it was tough but I sat on my hands through Copenhagengate too! :wink: :D

Gott'em wondering now, don't we DJL? :wink:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Well........ They kicked me off of Jinglebob's forum and I didn't even post on the site.... I just lurked........ Must of been my Sunflower pictures on this forum that proved that I am a farmer......... :D :D :D :D

katrina said:
Well........ They kicked me off of Jinglebob's forum and I didn't even post on the site.... I just lurked........ Must of been my Sunflower pictures on this forum that proved that I am a farmer......... :D :D :D :D

I think you make 3 that I know of that got shite canned from the get-go!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't been invited...and I don't go where I'm not invited. :lol: :lol: (it's a Southern ' thang' ya know!!)

Julie's right....little boys at play!

But ya can't help but laff!!!

Must not be any women in the 'real' west. JB running off with Az Cowhero reminds me of a useless dog taking a good dependable one out to the highway to chase cars and the good dog getting run over. At least the yappy one is gone too. The whole deal is kind of strange to me.

Northern Rancher said:
Must not be any women in the 'real' west. JB running off with Az Cowhero reminds me of a useless dog taking a good dependable one out to the highway to chase cars and the good dog getting run over. At least the yappy one is gone too. The whole deal is kind of strange to me.

Now that's funny I don't care who ya are! ..... but kinda sad too 'cause it's so true .... Now if you'll excuse me I have a bit of Copenhagen in my eye..... :twisted: :twisted: ... see, my eye is shut :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: If I ever run off I hope it's with some good lookin' wimmen!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: (Darn that Copenhagen eye thing!)

You guys are funny!!!

I ' snuck' into JB's forum under another name....got a warning within 3 hours that I had to post or be booted.

It's now 2 hrs past that and I've already been booted off!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Azcowpuncher banned you.
duration : 1 week

Sanction reason: Sorry no posts no stay I am sorry but we are an
interactive board .

So it's true...they are running on a different clock than the rest of us. I just signed up today....and they say it's been a week!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must've had snuff in his eye !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts