• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Has anyone noticed...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I ran a web board, I imagine I would ban Katrina too! :p

What web board is this that is doing all the banning :???: --seems most try to promote new membership and build up a larger following because it accounts some for the amount of the advertising funding they can make...

Hanta Yo said:
I've been back-and-forth between JB's board and this one....

I keep them separate. Period.

I WILL, however, stick up for my family :!:

DITTO here, Hanta Yo!!!! I am on both and will keep them seperate....as should anyone else who is on both!! Tsk! Tsk! to whomever is causing the trouble!! :roll: :roll: :cry: :???: :???:

Guess I missed the post besmirching my good lady wife-whoever did it I'm sure showed what kind of man he really is. It's amazing where I show up on the North American continent-something to ponder-enough said.

Yup Northern, I think you had the perfect analogy with your dog illustratoin. it's maybe a good thing that you missed AZ's response. Mighta saved some stupid kid a lot of pain.

Wow, this old farmer's plow ain't heavy enough and my team ain't strong enough to plow through that other forum! But man, I miss Jinglebob.

they booted me before I even got to look around.

I am starting to think AZ is really an employee of the IRS, he sure has the personality for it!

jigs said:
they booted me before I even got to look around.

I am starting to think AZ is really an employee of the IRS, he sure has the personality for it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome to the Club!!

Did ya notice on the first page, where it shows the member count that they have lost members? I notice things like that, how boards are arranged etc....and yesterday when Rachel McPhee snuck in, ME, the count was 57.....I cked this AM just for giggles and it's down to 43!!!

Hmmmmm......

They even attacked my Mom....she got to stay on full day before she told them to remove her from their idiot board!! :lol: :lol:

It all kind of reminds me of churches. There is always someone that "doesn't like the preacher," or "thinks they are being snubbed," or "gets offended" for some other nonsensical reason. Their favorite trick is to quit altogether because "everyone there is just a bunch of hypocrites." They really didn't want to be bothered by going to church, anyway, and this is an excellent cop-out. Or, they go start another church formed to their liking with just a chosen few allowed to become members. In one case that I know of, new members came in, changed the church rules to their liking, hired a preacher of their choice, and I don't think there is a single original member left. Would Jesus have us do it this way? I don't think so. :?

Several years ago there was a cute joke in the Reader's Digest. It told of a man that had been ship-wrecked all alone on an island for twenty years. Finally a big boat passed by, and he was discovered. The recovery party was looking over his humble dwelling place and noticed that there were three huts. They asked the man about them. He said, "One is my house." Okay, they agreed, but what were the other two. He replied, "Well, one is the church I go to, and the other is the church I used to go to." :wink:

Somehow, this reminds me of something. :)

Northern Rancher said:
Guess I missed the post besmirching my good lady wife-whoever did it I'm sure showed what kind of man he really is. It's amazing where I show up on the North American continent-something to ponder-enough said.

If you happen through Alabama on your way to Az, stop and pick me up.

I'm sure I would enjoy the show!

:shock:

Mike said:
Northern Rancher said:

I wanna go to as I would love :heart: to be slapped by a REAL COWBOY just once.Did'nt he say I would'nt know a cowboy if one slapped me.

Denny said:
Mike said:
Northern Rancher said:

I wanna go to as I would love :heart: to be slapped by a REAL COWBOY just once.Did'nt he say I would'nt know a cowboy if one slapped me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: In my best John Belushi voice: "ROAD TRIP".

We just drive till we see a ranch sign- 'No GURLS ALLOWED'. I'm totally for clubs for guys like AZ but only if kindness fails' lol.

I'll just meet up with ya'll @ Mikeys house!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kolanuraven said:
I'll just meet up with ya'll @ Mikeys house!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fine with me. Will I need to be in a drunken stupor? :lol:

Denny said:
Mike said:
Northern Rancher said:

just stop off here in Kansas, I will do it for ya!
I have the hat, even a set of old spurs, the only horse on the place is the kids' pony, but you won't know the difference....you are just a farmer! :wink:

I registered as wool_in_my_zipper. thought I would fit right in, but here is what they sent me when banned

Azcowpuncher banned you.
duration : undefined
Sanction reason: I dont think so sheep raper

Imagine if a bunch showed up in ballcaps-rubber boots and coveralls and kicked butt at a ranch roping lol. Clothes don't make the cowboy at least not up here lol. I don't Jigs personally but I'm sure he had a 'stable' ongoing relationship ith any sheep he has been intimate with. Us Scotchmen wear kilts so never have the woiol in the zipper problem lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts