• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I am gone

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nonothing said:
aplusmnt said:
Soapweed said:
So, why do posters leave in a big huff with much fanfare and commotion? Why not just quietly not post for awhile, sleep on their decision for a night or two, and not burn any bridges that they might possibly wish to cross again in the future? I guess it just isn't as dramatic. :roll:

Liberals are a little slower than the average person, it takes them a couple times to get it right.

Example: When Kolan was Lulu she made a big huff about how she was leaving and boo hooed about it.

But the second time when she left as Kolan she got it right and just left, even though she did erase a bunch of her messages first, but she still did it with out grandstanding.

So see there is hope for liberals eventually they may do the right thing, just never know how long it will take them to do it!

Didnt Palin quit with a bunch of fanfare?.....So I guess its not only just the liberals after all...

So, if you were a governor of any state, and IF you decided to resign, how would you do it WITHOUT fanfare, even if would like to do it quietly? :???: :roll:

So, if you were a governor of any state, and IF you decided to resign, how would you do it WITHOUT fanfare, even if would like to do it quietly
?

yea, a governor can't even go quietly off to Argentina on a whim without getting a bunch of fanfare and whoopa!!

So, if you were a governor of any state, and IF you decided to resign, how would you do it WITHOUT fanfare, even if would like to do it quietly
?

yea, a governor can't even go quietly off to Argentina on a whim without getting a bunch of fanfare and whoopa!!

nonothing said:
aplusmnt said:
Soapweed said:
So, why do posters leave in a big huff with much fanfare and commotion? Why not just quietly not post for awhile, sleep on their decision for a night or two, and not burn any bridges that they might possibly wish to cross again in the future? I guess it just isn't as dramatic. :roll:

Liberals are a little slower than the average person, it takes them a couple times to get it right.

Example: When Kolan was Lulu she made a big huff about how she was leaving and boo hooed about it.

But the second time when she left as Kolan she got it right and just left, even though she did erase a bunch of her messages first, but she still did it with out grandstanding.

So see there is hope for liberals eventually they may do the right thing, just never know how long it will take them to do it!

Didnt Palin quit with a bunch of fanfare?.....So I guess its not only just the liberals after all...

Quitting a job is so generic I did not list it even in my list of liberals. Job quitting is not something done primarily by Liberal or Conservative alone it is done by millions of all parties every day.

I have no concern if she wants to quit her job, I have no concern if she wants to get a new job. I am not from Alaska so it has Zero concern to me at all!

Soapweed said:
nonothing said:
aplusmnt said:

So, if you were a governor of any state, and IF you decided to resign, how would you do it WITHOUT fanfare, even if would like to do it quietly? :???: :roll:

I would simply finish my term and then leave....Some people are different then others.....I guess you would quit ,I would honour my commitment to those who voted for me.. :roll:

I'd love to throw in my two cents, in a coupke of places. But I hesitate. This is a so long thread. "Good bye" type of thing.

Can you folks just start a new thread out of respect for Hurley and let by gones be by gones?

Good grief folks!

reader (the Second) said:
So basically more than half the people in the U.S. are quitters and not worth associating with, right Aplus :wink:

This painting with a broad brush is not helpful.

Where do you get that from anything I said? :?

I said said quitting your job to pursue another is not a liberal or Conservative thing it is something most of us have did and most Americans have done it or do it on regular basis. I could care less if Palin quit, actually I could care less about anything to do with Palin.

If she runs for President and is the best available then I will support her, if she is not the best then I won't.

Palin and McCain lost, I have no reason to care anything about either of them for a couple years. I do not understand why liberals are so obsessed with her? Pretty bad when you can not be a gracious winner and leave the woman alone!

aplusmnt said:
Liberals have a pretty big record of quitting when things get tough.

When discussions get to tough!

When they get pregnant they abort!

When their countries need them to fight they run!

When they realize they can get welfare instead of working!

When Obama leaves them with no factually argument!

This is where I got that impression APlus.

Ok, sorry thought you were referring to my Palin comment above your post!

In regards them, I do not believe half of Americans do the things above, I do not even think half of Americans are liberals, half may be democrats but not liberals.

My parents were Democrats but very conservative in most every subject. They were old school Democrats back during the Kennedy times, and they never changed parties.

Democrat does not always = Liberal
And Republican does not always = Conservative

nonothing said:
aplusmnt said:
Soapweed said:

yep, she quit.. part of me can't blame her.. who would want to put up with perpetual crap and lawsuits, .. But, over time Palin will either be able to show it was a compelling decision and it helped, her.. or she will fade away and it will be obvious it is a bad decision..

I think it was a bad decision... but she may prove me wrong.

So she could overcome the quitter issue.
You really think so? I'm not so sure. I was impressed with Palin at first, but I don't mind admitting that I think a LOT less of her for not even finishing her term. She's got a tough sell if she's gonna convince ME that she's worth supporting again.

On the subject of Hurley leaving, I think it's bad when anybody quits. I never did agree with much that Hurley posted, but it was usually thought-provoking. When we limit our discussions to the people that we already agree with, we really limit our learning opportunities. It doesn't hurt for any of us to read an opposing view every once in a while.

Texan said:
So she could overcome the quitter issue.
You really think so? I'm not so sure. I was impressed with Palin at first, but I don't mind admitting that I think a LOT less of her for not even finishing her term. She's got a tough sell if she's gonna convince ME that she's worth supporting again.

On the subject of Hurley leaving, I think it's bad when anybody quits. I never did agree with much that Hurley posted, but it was usually thought-provoking. When we limit our discussions to the people that we already agree with, we really limit our learning opportunities. It doesn't hurt for any of us to read an opposing view every once in a while.

I agree...on all counts.

Alice

hurleyjd said:
I have spent better part of the last month on this forum. I have not found out much from anuone that amounts to musch. So good luck to all in your live and endevors and hope you have good luck. I will not be on here again. Oh Yeah Hypo did you look up what Doc Holiday told the crowd in the Wytt Earp movie. That still stands for you. You are the best person to put folks down I ever met. Never seen to may opinions that were original from you only a lot of pastings of others. So I am going to get on with the hay baleing and fence building. Bless my wet-backs sure glad they are here. If they get hurt I will take them to the emergency so you all can pay for it. Sandy good luck at least you finally showed that you have a brain. Aplus keep the wife working a working wives are the best asset for a person with his own business. Back Hoe keep on digging. Maybe the Barnett shale will pay of for you and then you can really be independent.
Tam you need to have an orgaism to put a smile on your face and be happy.

Someone must have stole hurleyjd's password because he seems to be still posting! :?

aplusmnt said:
hurleyjd said:
I have spent better part of the last month on this forum. I have not found out much from anuone that amounts to musch. So good luck to all in your live and endevors and hope you have good luck. I will not be on here again. Oh Yeah Hypo did you look up what Doc Holiday told the crowd in the Wytt Earp movie. That still stands for you. You are the best person to put folks down I ever met. Never seen to may opinions that were original from you only a lot of pastings of others. So I am going to get on with the hay baleing and fence building. Bless my wet-backs sure glad they are here. If they get hurt I will take them to the emergency so you all can pay for it. Sandy good luck at least you finally showed that you have a brain. Aplus keep the wife working a working wives are the best asset for a person with his own business. Back Hoe keep on digging. Maybe the Barnett shale will pay of for you and then you can really be independent.
Tam you need to have an orgaism to put a smile on your face and be happy.

Someone must have stole hurleyjd's password because he seems to be still posting! :?

Kind of goes back to my thinking. Why leave the bar in a huff, slamming the door on the way out? You might just get thirsty again. :roll: :)

Yall he admitted he couldnt stay away... ok let up on the man :wink:
Yes alice he is a man LOL sorry but the oh wise ones really dont know jack :wink:

I think this thread should now be renamed maybe "I'm Back" or "Fooled you, I never left" :wink:

Latest posts