• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lets put a face to a name?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

good grief.

a tad of fun, and someone throws the race card.

I suppose now the feminists are gonna rise up over Mikes "axe wound" comment....

picture.jpg

you should've seen it in color....

jigs said:
good grief.

a tad of fun, and someone throws the race card.

I suppose now the feminists are gonna rise up over Mikes "axe wound" comment....

Nope, I won't jump on Mike nor you jigs......

And if M-H-P thinks that this " WhiteHawk" DOES speak like that.. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....' nuff said

What a loon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And if M-H-P thinks that this " WhiteHawk" DOES speak like that.. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....' nuff said

What a loon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

You know for a fact that he don't ? Besides your pokin fun at him because of his heritage. Doesn't really matter if he speaks like that or not.

It's MPR not M-H-P.

Mahoney-Pursley Ranch said:

You know for a fact that he don't ? Besides your pokin fun at him because of his heritage. Doesn't really matter if he speaks like that or not.

It's MPR not M-H-P.[/quote]

Your really something aint ya. A regular smart ass.

Hmmmmm....sound familiar????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

kolanuraven said:

It's MPR not M-H-P.

I'm not anything like you,couldn't be on my worst day.

Your really something aint ya. A regular smart ass.

Hmmmmm....sound familiar????? :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]

:? Pssstttt this isn't political bull...Thank-goodness! Of course Whitehawk doesn't talk like that,it was the American Movie industry that portrayed that in the old westerns. Nobody was making fun of him we were having fun with him....

It would be kinda cool if Whitehawk and MPR would post their pics though :)

Well if this Mahooey person would even ck out my ' tag' name....it's Native itself.......DUH!!!

I guess it's hard to see the ' puter screen thru all that bluff, bluster and snot!!!!

Mrs.Greg said:
:? Pssstttt this isn't political bull...Thank-goodness! Of course Whitehawk doesn't talk like that,it was the American Movie industry that portrayed that in the old westerns. Nobody was making fun of him we were having fun with him....

You were around when Native Americans learned to speak English ?

How do you know that ?

Mrs.Greg said:

How do you know that ?

Quit being a dickwad and either post your pic or hush up!

Mrs.Greg said:

How do you know that ?
Its 6.14am here,what time is it there? Cause I think you need to go hit the sheets for a few more hrs,too cranky for a Friday morning. :) I'm off to work for a few hrs,chill baby.

Mrs.Greg said:
Mrs.Greg said:

How do you know that ?
Its 6.14am here,what time is it there? Cause I think you need to go hit the sheets for a few more hrs,too cranky for a Friday morning. :) I'm off to work for a few hrs,chill baby.

And you think kola couldn't benefit from the same advice??? On many, many occasions? Yet you never, in my recollection, try to smack kola into line no matter how disgusting she becomes?? Perhaps there is something holding you back from being as candid with her as you are with some of the rest of us??? Is there, perhaps, a reason that she can continually spout juvenile language and adolescent behavior and not deserve a rebuke from you?

If that is indeed her picture that she posted, she looks "quite mature" for a person who presents herself as a 15 yr. old. Well maybe her psyche is actually frozen there . . . . She, among a few others, is an influence that constantly drags this board to new lows. I vote that kola, aplus and their respective gangs go off and start their own little smelly nest. . . .

Latest posts