• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Most embarrassing first date!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

actually i read somewhere that men can really die from this medical problem if something is not done periodicly to remedy the situation.

eyes.gif

Quess that's where knowing the "Palm" sisters comes in handy! (Did I just say that out loud?)

This is just too much, sex ed class right here on ranchers :lol:

Shelly said:
katrina said:
Soooooooooo is that what you get when you go commando??? :?
Like freezing the b...s off a brass monkey??? :???:

Not quite. How do I put this delicately??? Oh well, seeing as it's me, I'll just be blunt. Men say they'll die of blue b***s if they don't get "some" soon. :oops:

I've had those near death experiences myself. :shock: :shock:

8th Grade - Playing "Spin The Bottle" - - I had to kiss this Beauty :D - - A wire on my Braces got Hung-up on her Braces - - it took what seened like hours for her Father to get us untangled - - All I could think about was when 2 dogs tied -- The Day Before - - A Lady Kept Hollering - "Throw Water On Them":!:

Love YOUR advice. I have been walking, bought some new unmentionables, thinking about a facial, pedicure, and massage Very Happy Oh yes and bought red tulips to welcome late winter.

So.............what's it gonna be Reader2?

You gonna "give it up" this weekend or are you gonna make him visit the Palm sisters?

Unmentionables, facials, pedicures, HOT OIL MASSAGE? :lol: :lol:

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:55 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Les.
actually i read somewhere that men can really die from this medical problem if something is not done periodicly to remedy the situation.

So Lester my little buddy, What facts do you have to base your opinion??

reader (the Second) said:
Shelly said:
katrina said:
Soooooooooo is that what you get when you go commando??? :?
Like freezing the b...s off a brass monkey??? :???:

Not quite. How do I put this delicately??? Oh well, seeing as it's me, I'll just be blunt. Men say they'll die of blue b***s if they don't get "some" soon. :oops:

blue meaning sad???

No, "Blue" as in swollen, hurting, and under severe pressure. :wink:

katrina said:
Ya right mike. Ha Ha.....Prove your facts. There is no proof of such thing.
No I'm not googling it either.............

It's true........causes Premature Hypertension, Waterbelly, and Prostate problems. Just ask Al Bundy.

I got talked into trying "Yahoo Personals" - - Bad Experance's - - Many many emails - - 90% ended bad - Most of the women were Wanting, to much Baggage, Bad Divorces, Looking for Someone (anyone) - Someone to run their ranch - Lacked self respect, and more. I cann't beleive some of the Offers I've had - money - paid trips - Sex - Sad Stories and more :!:

Out of 10 Dates One was good but... distance/time - and We gave-up.

I'll be the first to admit I use to
Ride Women Hard and Put Them Away Wet :!:

BY CHOICE I gave all that up when I became Mr. Mom and had to set an example for a Teenage Girl

I don't NEED anyone and I'm not looking to be someone's Answer to Old AGE

I just want to like and enjoy someone & their family and have them feel the same

Well I didn't say that well but I hope youall get my point!

katrina said:
Ya right mike. Ha Ha.....Prove your facts. There is no proof of such thing.
No I'm not googling it either.............

Typical womans view
You try standing at attention for hours and see if your feet don't hurt - on the other side - I've never heard of anyone dieing from sore feet/Balls/Test-tickles (sp)

I've always felt for the "Teasing Stud" and I've felt that way more than once.

How to find-out if a gals ticklish?
Give her a couple Test-Tickles

I haven't heard the term Blue Ba..s for many years. I will try to explain this situation as delicately as possible.
When a man dates a woman and that woman teases the heck out of that poor guy all night & then goes home along leaving the poor guy 'hanging', oops, sorry, that wouldn't be the correct word, more like up in arms! The poor guy has to walk around like a penguin the rest of the evening.
If one has a military backround, he might consider a 'dishonorable discharge' to alleiviate the problem. Another option is a case of beer & a sporting event to turn that train of thought. Hope this helps. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts