• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Moved from Coffee Shop: Moderating complaints

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer hasn't always been above board. There are several occasions when he should have apologized to posters for remarks he made, possibly when he was under the influence of too much joy juice from his local watering hole. I called him out about one of these occasions myself, when all of us felt he owed Leanin' H an apology. Did Oldtimer ever apologize to Leanin' H? No, he did not, and if his pride would let him it still wouldn't be too late.

Pig Farmer, you are undoubtedly a respected raiser of hogs. I like bacon every morning for breakfast, and if it weren't for men of your qualifications, delicious bacon would not be a choice. You are a man of good conservative principles, and you speak out about these principles for which you believe. Well done. The Conservative Cause needs more clear thinking individuals such as yourself who do speak out for what is right.

You are bad-mouthing Oldtimer's son. The son has nothing to do with the short-comings of his father. The son had no choice in who his father was, and he can't be held accountable for the actions of his father. The son is not on here making posts with which you disagree. Does your son always make you proud, and have you always made your dad proud? Just because OT's son's feet hurt at his own wedding, and he chose to wear his comfortable shoes for the reception doesn't give you or me any call to tease the young man. This is especially true since no one has any idea of how handsome, slim and trim, and well-dressed you are yourself. If we choose to slam each other, that is one thing, but we should leave other innocent family members out of personal squabbles.

Pig, you know I agree with you on what you say about OT, but you, of all people, should know that when you wrestle with pigs, you are going to get some on you! :shock: All Soap and I are saying is stay clean. :wink: :)

I don't have a problem with OT's moderating, but, as a moderator, he is privileged to information the rest of us aren't and he uses that information against posters he disagrees with. Also, the false accusations of stalking by posters he doesn't like. That is wrong and why I think he should be terminated as a moderator.

A moderator brought this thread over here to be discussed...I would like to here from Macon and the other moderator. It's past time for you to step up to this issue.

Soapweed said:
Oldtimer hasn't always been above board. There are several occasions when he should have apologized to posters for remarks he made, possibly when he was under the influence of too much joy juice from his local watering hole. I called him out about one of these occasions myself, when all of us felt he owed Leanin' H an apology. Did Oldtimer ever apologize to Leanin' H? No, he did not, and if his pride would let him it still wouldn't be too late.

Pig Farmer, you are undoubtedly a respected raiser of hogs. I like bacon every morning for breakfast, and if it weren't for men of your qualifications, delicious bacon would not be a choice. You are a man of good conservative principles, and you speak out about these principles for which you believe. Well done. The Conservative Cause needs more clear thinking individuals such as yourself who do speak out for what is right.

You are bad-mouthing Oldtimer's son. The son has nothing to do with the short-comings of his father. The son had no choice in who his father was, and he can't be held accountable for the actions of his father. The son is not on here making posts with which you disagree. Does your son always make you proud, and have you always made your dad proud? Just because OT's son's feet hurt at his own wedding, and he chose to wear his comfortable shoes for the reception doesn't give you or me any call to tease the young man. This is especially true since no one has any idea of how handsome, slim and trim, and well-dressed you are yourself. If we choose to slam each other, that is one thing, but we should leave other innocent family members out of personal squabbles.

Soap/RM my post's plain and simple have been meant to put the heat on the windbag and let him see just how it feels. I have a conscience and also convictions.

I can tell you flat out there have been several things I started to type in dealing with this issue and ot. These things were to place burrs under his saddle. There were some posts the conscience took hold and I DID NOT POST. That said what I have posted the conscience never stepped in. I will go back and look and see if the conscience was a sleep at the key board. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am by no means a typist. Or a English scholar. if it were not for spell check my spelling would be atrocious. One conviction I have is to always capitalize anything dealing with God and his deity.

But I also refuse to capitalize ot's initials or name or anyone else I have no respect for. then on the other hand I also try to be sure and capitalize anyone on this forum who I do have respect for. even if I abbreviate their name.

I only have 700 plus posts but I hope one and all can see I dont have a potty mouth and will throw a punch if necessary but by no means the first punch.

RobertMac said:
Pig, you know I agree with you on what you say about OT, but you, of all people, should know that when you wrestle with pigs, you are going to get some on you! :shock: All Soap and I are saying is stay clean. :wink: :)

I don't have a problem with OT's moderating, but, as a moderator, he is privileged to information the rest of us aren't and he uses that information against posters he disagrees with. Also, the false accusations of stalking by posters he doesn't like. That is wrong and why I think he should be terminated as a moderator.

A moderator brought this thread over here to be discussed...I would like to here from Macon and the other moderator. It's past time for you to step up to this issue.

Dont hold your breath Robert,to many folks against moderating.including myself,excluding profanity to many kids and ladies frequent the site.
good luck

PS I agree with your short hand for pigfarmer,believe I will address him as pig myself :D :D

Pig Farmer said:
Soapweed said:

Soap/RM my post's plain and simple have been meant to put the heat on the windbag and let him see just how it feels. I have a conscience and also convictions.

I can tell you flat out there have been several things I started to type in dealing with this issue and ot. These things were to place burrs under his saddle. There were some posts the conscience took hold and I DID NOT POST. That said what I have posted the conscience never stepped in. I will go back and look and see if the conscience was a sleep at the key board. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am by no means a typist. Or a English scholar. if it were not for spell check my spelling would be atrocious. One conviction I have is to always capitalize anything dealing with God and his deity.

But I also refuse to capitalize ot's initials or name or anyone else I have no respect for. then on the other hand I also try to be sure and capitalize anyone on this forum who I do have respect for. even if I abbreviate their name.

I only have 700 plus posts but I hope one and all can see I dont have a potty mouth and will throw a punch if necessary but by no means the first punch.

Well............thanks for the timely explanation,pig I dont frequent the PB page much so there is a good chance that I missed it,maybe someone can post a link and or copy the post where Old Timer was outa line,I would like to see it .
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
RobertMac said:

PS I agree with your short hand for pigfarmer,believe I will address him as pig myself :D :D

How about the words ethics in moderating. The word also applies to judges/sheriffs/brandinspectors. I would have to raise the question if ots ethics here don't prove beyond a doubt as to the type of judge/sheriff/brandinspector he is? Or just how credible he really is?.

Maybe its best said is he the type of person you would want to buy a cow or horse from?

HAY MAKER said:
Pig Farmer said:
Soapweed said:

Well............thanks for the timely explanation,pig I dont frequent the PB page much so there is a good chance that I missed it,maybe someone can post a link and or copy the post where Old Timer was outa line,I would like to see it .
good luck

HM my old daddy always said everyone liked a little tail but no one liked a smart asss. I once was told to do like the man who was kicked by the donkey consider the source and move on. That is what I WILL DO HERE. :lol: :wink:

HAY MAKER said:
RobertMac said:

Dont hold your breath Robert,to many folks against moderating.including myself,excluding profanity to many kids and ladies frequent the site.
good luck

Hay Maker, I'm NOT asking for more censorship and stated Oldtimer does an appropriate job of removing garbage from the boards. A moderator brought this thread here so moderating could be discussed...how can moderating be discussed without input from Moderators??????

Moderator said:
Some of the latest additions to that CT thread included these complaints about the moderating. As long as it's in the appropriate place, those complaints are fine with me because in my mind, censoring complaints about the moderating would be some of the worst type of censoring that we could do. Considering that, and so that some of you can continue to discuss the moderating without feeling like you are being censored, I moved those posts to this thread in Bull Session. In here, some of you will find what you desire: a chance to complain about the moderating with very limited interference.

Well, Moderator, I've asked a question, how about an answer?

As for my "short hand" for Pig Farmer, I'm sure he understands I mean it in the same way as I address Soapweed as "Soap"...as opposed to "Soupweed". :oops: :oops: :wink: :D

RobertMac said:
HAY MAKER said:
RobertMac said:

good luck

Hay Maker, I'm NOT asking for more censorship and stated Oldtimer does an appropriate job of removing garbage from the boards. A moderator brought this thread here so moderating could be discussed...how can moderating be discussed without input from Moderators??????

Moderator said:
Some of the latest additions to that CT thread included these complaints about the moderating. As long as it's in the appropriate place, those complaints are fine with me because in my mind, censoring complaints about the moderating would be some of the worst type of censoring that we could do. Considering that, and so that some of you can continue to discuss the moderating without feeling like you are being censored, I moved those posts to this thread in Bull Session. In here, some of you will find what you desire: a chance to complain about the moderating with very limited interference.

Well, Moderator, I've asked a question, how about an answer?

As for my "short hand" for Pig Farmer, I'm sure he understands I mean it in the same way as I address Soapweed as "Soap"...as opposed to "Soupweed". :oops: :oops: :wink: :D

RM I never gave a thought to your intentions. Dont see you as a prick trying to stir the pot either. Rather I SEE YOUR POSTS AS CALLING THEM LIKE YOU SEE THEM. :wink:

You know Pig Farmer- the only reason I answer this is that you brought in the family in your hateful rants...Normally with posts that attack other folks families- I delete/edit them- but you and your backslapper buddies whine and cry so much if I do it to one concerning my family- that I have not touched it....

#1 I did not moderate this...Someone else did- so if you have a b*tch(like you always do) take it up with Macon...

#2 Folks without enough balls and backbone to put their name behind their posts mean little to me....And I know you don't have the balls or backbone to stand up to my kid and criticize him- altho he'd probably feel the same as I- "who the hell are you to be telling anyone how to live their life- or what they should wear".....

If he really thought you meant something- like I said before- he'd squish you like a pimple on his butt...And your previous comment about him not being able to catch you is fitting- because thats how I see you- running :lol: ...But I saw a lot of running backs and quarterbacks in HS and College laying on their backs gasping for air that thought the same thing about his speed :wink: ...

#3- Just to correct the false innuendo you tried to put on here-- this is both of the kids first (1st) marriage- and as I was reminded of the other day they have been going out together for 7 years- since she was in High School....And since I can read your lecherous mind- NO- they did not have to get married- they've been planning to for over a year...And they both have very good jobs- and professions...

#4- About your comment of me being a politician- I haven't been involved with any political affiliation ever in my life- and haven't been involved in a political office in over 10 years...Any activities I have now is mainly public service.....

Piggy- you remind me of many of the Californicators and out of staters we get that move here - that moan and groan about what they've done to their country- but then the minute they move here- seem to know better how we should live- and want to change it to be like what they left....

Oldtimer said:
You know Pig Farmer- the only reason I answer this is that you brought in the family in your hateful rants...Normally with posts that attack other folks families- I delete/edit them- but you and your backslapper buddies whine and cry so much if I do it to one concerning my family- that I have not touched it....

#1 I did not moderate this...Someone else did- so if you have a b*tch(like you always do) take it up with Macon...

#2 Folks without enough balls and backbone to put their name behind their posts mean little to me....And I know you don't have the balls or backbone to stand up to my kid and criticize him- altho he'd probably feel the same as I- "who the hell are you to be telling anyone how to live their life- or what they should wear".....

If he really thought you meant something- like I said before- he'd squish you like a pimple on his butt...And your previous comment about him not being able to catch you is fitting- because thats how I see you- running :lol: ...But I saw a lot of running backs and quarterbacks in HS and College laying on their backs gasping for air that thought the same thing about his speed :wink: ...

#3- Just to correct the false innuendo you tried to put on here-- this is both of the kids first (1st) marriage- and as I was reminded of the other day they have been going out together for 7 years- since she was in High School....And since I can read your lecherous mind- NO- they did not have to get married- they've been planning to for over a year...And they both have very good jobs- and professions...

#4- About your comment of me being a politician- I haven't been involved with any political affiliation ever in my life- and haven't been involved in a political office in over 10 years...Any activities I have now is mainly public service.....

Piggy- you remind me of many of the Californicators and out of staters we get that move here - that moan and groan about what they've done to their country- but then the minute they move here- seem to know better how we should live- and want to change it to be like what they left....

you are pathetic you failed to address your rants on other politicians and their families.

you hold yourself to a higher regard than Hopy and others. you have yet to apologize for running people off all the while stirring the pot and trying to run them off by your own admission.

Now about the comment and your son. I said and meant he could not move fast enough to squash or crush anyone. That is obvious from the pictures. A person that knows his business would take out his knees first I said that and then it would all be over. I did not indicate nor would Irubn from him.

Now why don't you man up and deal with all of what is posted rather than evading the whole post like a coward. you pick and choose.

If the day ever comes i post a picture of me my family or livestock on line the way I see it what gets said is no ones fault but mine. so as Mike C says take a hike until you can man up about everything said and also apologize to all of those that you have run off from ranchers.
:wink:

Anyone that can defend the sick person known as pigfarmer should be ashamed of themselves. I am ashamed that pigfarmer is a fellow member of the human race. He can rant forever and at the end he has to throw God and religion into it. Yep he's one fine Christian man if there ever was one.

Bullhauler said:
Anyone that can defend the sick person known as pigfarmer should be ashamed of themselves. I am ashamed that pigfarmer is a fellow member of the human race. He can rant forever and at the end he has to throw God and religion into it. Yep he's one fine Christian man if there ever was one.

Sounds a little like one of ots aliases he draws like a 6 gun. I mean he did admit to attacking and running people off and most of bh's posts on PB are kind of like this.

Rather strange there bh by the way what you think about what I post is like water off a ducks back or what you say about me gets the same response.

It's amazing how PigFarmer has so much time on his hands. Also how full of spite he is and how much he likes to sow negativity. Also interesting that he has a vendetta again certain people, such as OT, yet he only fairly recently started posting on Ranchers. Where did all that venom come from I wonder? I doubt he really read only for a number of years, without posting. This is a dude who cannot keep his yap shut. It's more likely that he's the anonymous Mr. Hyde of some other Dr. Jekyll who hates OT and wants to drive him off because he's threatened by him.

Twotimer said:
It's amazing how PigFarmer has so much time on his hands. Also how full of spite he is and how much he likes to sow negativity. Also interesting that he has a vendetta again certain people, such as OT, yet he only fairly recently started posting on Ranchers. Where did all that venom come from I wonder? I doubt he really read only for a number of years, without posting. This is a dude who cannot keep his yap shut. It's more likely that he's the anonymous Mr. Hyde of some other Dr. Jekyll who hates OT and wants to drive him off because he's threatened by him.

Do a little reading you just might learn something.

Cows and hogs are fed grapes are laid by till spring Cabinet shop is right here on the farm a family operation.

We are calving about 25 head over the last thirty days and now. We calve in paddocks and I can set here and type and watch the cows hope that helps your thirst there TT.

No, Bullhauler, I'm not ashamed...Soapweed and I criticized Pig Farmer for what we saw fit. I noticed neither of you defended OT for the way he has posted on PB...could that be because Pig is right????????
I've noticed that when liberal don't have a leg to stand on concerning the issues, they resort to personal attacks.
And for the record, I've been here since before Macon took over.

RobertMac said:
No, Bullhauler, I'm not ashamed...Soapweed and I criticized Pig Farmer for what we saw fit. I noticed neither of you defended OT for the way he has posted on PB...could that be because Pig is right????????
I've noticed that when liberal don't have a leg to stand on concerning the issues, they resort to personal attacks.

Looks like I touched a nerve. I didn't know pigfarmer was a liberal.

By the way pigfarmer didn't you know only a braggert tells how many cows they run? Any time some town boy asks me this question and only a town boy is dumb enough to ask I tell them that it is none of their damn business.

Bullhauler said:
RobertMac said:

By the way pigfarmer didn't you know only a braggert tells how many cows they run? Any time some town boy asks me this question and only a town boy is dumb enough to ask I tell them that it is none of their damn business.
Bullhauler, don't you have some homework to do?

RobertMac said:
Bullhauler said:
RobertMac said:

Bullhauler, don't you have some homework to do?

I don't know don't you have a cross to burn?

Bullhauler said:
RobertMac said:

bh I highly doubt that you have missed the many posts by your hero and manipulator ot and how many cows he moves and how many are down by the river and such. :lol: :lol: :lol: sock puppet if I EVER SAW ONE.

Latest posts