• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-Calf Sucks!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cowgal

Reaction score
Hi just feed the family dinner and turned on the local news. :(

I have to say that with 4 kids, a small business and the ranch I have no time for TV

Anyhow I see and hear that you FREAKIN R- Calf peoples are still at it!

Colorado, both Dakotas, Mexico and what and whoever else are still insisting that our BEEF in unsafe. DUHHHHHH?

Quit your freakin whinning and get on with life! Don't you all, or should I sya "Ya'll" see the big picture here?

You wanna fight go join the army! I am so ashamed of you R-Calf people - you are greedy soms of snitches.
Take take and take.......now I see why the rest of the world dislike AMERICANS!!!!!!

Jerks! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

'now I see why the rest of the world dislike AMERICANS!!!!!!

Jerks! "

Take your frustration out on R-CALF and leave the rest of us alone!Don't you know we still love you? :D :D

Yes Juan, my anger got the best of me.
We have some hunters here right now from Minnesota - GREAT AMERICANS!!!! They also dislike R-Calf!

I apologize to those US citizens with hearts and morals
:oops:

Cowgal- "Colorado, both Dakotas, Mexico and what and whoever else are still insisting that our BEEF in unsafe. DUHHHHHH?"

I think I heard that the great cattle-producing and ranching State of Connecticut is in on this deal, too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you want a real good laugh, go to R-calf's website and check out page 7 on their May/June-05 newsletter. New membership sign-ups have been declining, shall we say SHARPLY, since March. :D

Relax Cowgal!!! Enjoy the FREE ENTERTAINMENT!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Northern Rancher said:
Arguing with an R-Calfer is like discussing philosophy with a pig-not much hope of an intellectual break through.

Actually, Norther Rancher, I heard it a little differently. Arguing with an r-calfer is like wrestling with a pig. You both get covered in sh*t and the pig likes it!

while I do not agree with every tactic that r-calf uses, I am all for any group with the balls to stand up and call the USDA out for what it is; a greedy corrupt sock puppet ran by the lobbyists of the packers and food processing giants.

if stepping on the toes of a few foriegn countries is the down side to bringing a change to the system then so be it.

Cowgal said:
Hi just feed the family dinner and turned on the local news. :(

I have to say that with 4 kids, a small business and the ranch I have no time for TV

Anyhow I see and hear that you FREAKIN R- Calf peoples are still at it!

Colorado, both Dakotas, Mexico and what and whoever else are still insisting that our BEEF in unsafe. DUHHHHHH?

Quit your freakin whinning and get on with life! Don't you all, or should I sya "Ya'll" see the big picture here?

You wanna fight go join the army! I am so ashamed of you R-Calf people - you are greedy soms of snitches.
Take take and take.......now I see why the rest of the world dislike AMERICANS!!!!!!

Jerks! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yep, they suck! And I'll exscuse the "AMERICANS" comment just this once 'cause you're so pissed off.

I agree jiggs,I may not agree with all the tactics R CALF uses either,but who is to represent the cattle man,some two bit wanna be like cal? Or maybe a bitter pan handler like cowgal,that will try to play the pity game?there are a lot of single ladies raising families trying to get by ranching that arent complaining about canadians driving the cost of cattle down,lets dont forget why the border is closed and who has lost billions of dollars in exports.The USA is taking more canadian beef than any country in the world,and still they whine and want more.I applaud R CALF and the 18000 cattle members that work hard for all of us.when the risk of BSE is more clearly understood and controlled the border will open fully.............good luck

Haymaker maybe Canadians don't tolerate out and out liars as much as our friends south of the border.Heck your last two presidants were and are masters at it. Keep applauding your (18,000 -too funny) members-the only thing R-Calf is accomplishing is furthur tarnishing the American image as a country that keeps it's word. Close a few more of your packing plants while us whiners are busy gearing up to take some more export markets away from you.

Oh my, I thought I was in the Ranch Talk area, please take this back to the bull session, LOL,

PPRM

HAY MAKER said:
I agree jiggs,I may not agree with all the tactics R CALF uses either,but who is to represent the cattle man,some two bit wanna be like cal? Or maybe a bitter pan handler like cowgal,that will try to play the pity game?there are a lot of single ladies raising families trying to get by ranching that arent complaining about canadians driving the cost of cattle down,lets dont forget why the border is closed and who has lost billions of dollars in exports.The USA is taking more canadian beef than any country in the world,and still they whine and want more.I applaud R CALF and the 18000 cattle members that work hard for all of us.when the risk of BSE is more clearly understood and controlled the border will open fully.............good luck
A two-bit wanna be would look more like some Texas version of Jed Clampitt's twin brother running some poor little New Holland Tractor and Baler.

Cal said:
HAY MAKER said:
A two-bit wanna be would look more like some Texas version of Jed Clampitt's twin brother running some poor little New Holland Tractor and Baler.

these little New Hollands are about 100 hp and are about the best baleing tractors I have seen,we are ranchers not farmers,some times we can't even get these little old New Hollands to pencil,Cal some times I wonder about you,and people like you and what would become of the cattle industry with people like yourself in charge.there is a differnce in being educated and being smart,you may very well be educated,jury is still out on the smart part........................good luck

Canada....leading the world at being north of the United States.

Cow gal
we import Jap beef, while they deny us from importing because Canada dumps BSE cattle in our country....and you piss and moan over a group pushing for tighter control of our borders?

Why should we as a country bend over backwards to help out other nations before helping our self?

if you and your kid, and myself and my kid were traveling togethr, we have a bad wreck, we are fine but our kids have identicle injuries....possibly life threatnig, do you expect me to ignore my kid and help yours????
that is what you are doing on this whole beef trade....you want me to abandon my goal of protecting MY interests, in favor of promoting your interests.

not gonna happen on my watch

[/quote]A two-bit wanna be would look more like some Texas version of Jed Clampitt's twin brother running some poor little New Holland Tractor and Baler.[/quote]

Hay Maker,

can I come over to the cement pond???

A two-bit wanna be would look more like some Texas version of Jed Clampitt's twin brother running some poor little New Holland Tractor and Baler.[/quote]

Hay Maker,

can I come over to the cement pond???[/quote]

Yup,maybe we can get"ellie mae" in a two piece,mixing our drinks LOL.............good luck

Haymaker maybe Canadians don't tolerate out and out liars as much as our friends south of the border.Heck your last two presidants were and are masters at it.

I have to take exception to your remark about both of our last two presidents being liars, NR. And I do not tolerate liars at any time.

You may be right that Mr. Clinton was at the least admonished by a federal judge for perjuring himself, I cannot remember if he was convicted of it. And he did stretch the truth to fit the situation when he needed to.

I think that you might be referencing the Iraq danger in regards to Bush, but he had the same info as the rest of the folks in our government, and they all initially came to the same conclusion. Don't you think that he has to use the best information available to him to make a decision. I still say that even with no WMD's that Saddam should have been booted for ignoring UN resolutions. Even with as much as I hate the UN. There actually have been WMD's discovered lately, but I would not expect liberal news outlets to fill you in on that.

One reason I like Bush is that he does what is right even if it is not popular. That is the definition of a leader in my book. He has not wavered away from the tough decisons just by taking a poll like Clinton did.

I have more that comes to mind but I will end there. I think you were hitting a little below the belt with your comments. Not that others may have been doing the same thing, but I had to call it as I saw it.

The US has always tried to lend a helping hand, even when it is not appreciated. And I am always amazed the number of people that cannot see how it is benefiting them.

Ok maybe your right about Bush but how you didn;'t get rid of that two faced little skuzzbucket you had before is beyond me-I gues George W is kinda like our Chretian was-the countries leader who can barely speak decipherable English.

The biggest problem with politics in this country is that onlu about 34% of the people vote. And it's a lot easier to fool the majority of 34% than if everyone voted. I am no fan of GW but he sure as hell was better than they guy running against him. Wish they would run someone decent, but a decent candidate proably wouldn't want to be in politics! :mad:

Latest posts