• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Reverse Stalker Question?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldtimer said:
loomixguy said:
I would think the folks who allegedly received these messages would turn them over to Macon or the appropriate authorities, NOT to a Keystone Kop.
I can't think that the victims would have stayed silent all this time, only to turn things over to a so-called defective, ah detective.

They have been forwarded-- and what Macon does is up to him... All I'm saying to the guilty folks is fore acknowledged- fore warned... You have some "women worse than scorned" after your butt- and I'm not sure even disappearing will stop them.....

The rest have no worry- or should have no real interest.....

Like I said you are a liar. If this is true them girls should be very scared! If I thought someone was stalking me the last thing I would want is an idiot like you coming on here and telling what they are doing to the stalker.

If this was a true story I would be scared for these womens lives and the blood of them would be on your head for telling their stalker their intentions!

That is how I know you are lying about something a sheriff would never tip the hand of a serious investigation like this.

You are a phony and a liar and you just want to provoke the conservatives since we been talking politics in a nice manner since you guys all went away.

From what I can see this is your first post back since the exit of liberal and it is to cause fight.

This is the last I have to say on it, I am not going to stimulate this thread anymore!

Ps. Even though I have no dog in this fight, I will say this if anyone ever contacts me or my family that I do not invite to, I will come looking for your sorry ass and you can etch that in stone! You don't believe me then just try me!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure OT's little game will go over just as well on Coffee shop, as it has on PB.

new members should be scared away from the site for a bit.

all of this bullsh$t is really turning me off :mad: oh, what our newer members must be thinking????????

will be a blessing if the outcome of this is Macon banning your fat ass OT. you are the biggest pot stirring a-hole on this site.... pack your sh!t and git out !

Oldtimer said:
loomixguy said:
I would think the folks who allegedly received these messages would turn them over to Macon or the appropriate authorities, NOT to a Keystone Kop.
I can't think that the victims would have stayed silent all this time, only to turn things over to a so-called defective, ah detective.

They have been forwarded-- and what Macon does is up to him... All I'm saying to the guilty folks is fore acknowledged- fore warned... You have some "women worse than scorned" after your butt- and I'm not sure even disappearing will stop them.....

Yea right another lie by out resident liar!

from what I understand YOU have a lot to lose in this little game you are playing!
Not only from Macon but from some folks that do not care how much pull you think you have in Montana.
Like to Travel oldtimer??
You have to travel to defend your self in out of state suits or lose by default, hummmmm wonder what you might be worth if there are enough default judgments against you :wink:

It is not up to macon,its up to the individaul...if the accusations are true, just call the cops ,internet stalking is a crime in most states now...As far as telling a spouse...they could turn it around as you stalking them...Produceing evednce to the police is really all macon can do, if they ask...This is not the place for any of this.it is serious and should be dealt with privately until proven someone is showen asguilty.....Not to say they are not guilty but hearsay does not pass as truth....

hopalong said:
Oldtimer said:
loomixguy said:

from what I understand YOU have a lot to lose in this little game you are playing!
Not only from Macon but from some folks that do not care how much pull you think you have in Montana.
You have to travel to defend your self in out of state suits or lose by default, hummmmm wonder what you might be worth if there are enough default judgments against you :wink:

And who's going to be the Plaintiff-- Hopalong, Droopy, Snoopy, Memanpa, or one of your other anonymous names....How do you slander or damage someone that lives under multiple ID's and doesn't exist.... :???: :roll:

But it is interesting the number of folks that will support an unnamed pervert- who is not only hitting on other women on the site- but is cheating behind his wife and family at the same time under his "legitimate" user name on the other threads...

You have the evidence and know all about it OT so deal with it already.

Oldtimer said:
hopalong said:
Oldtimer said:

And who's going to be the Plaintiff-- Hopalong, Droopy, Snoopy, Memanpa, or one of your other anonymous names....How do you slander or damage someone that lives under multiple ID's and doesn't exist.... :???: :roll:

But it is interesting the number of folks that will support an unnamed pervert- who is not only hitting on other women on the site- but is cheating behind his wife and family at the same time under his "legitimate" user name on the other threads...

nonothing said:
It is not up to macon,its up to the individaul...if the accusations are true, just call the cops ,internet stalking is a crime in most states now...As far as telling a spouse...they could turn it around as you stalking them...Produceing evednce to the police is really all macon can do, if they ask...This is not the place for any of this.it is serious and should be dealt with privately until proven someone is showen asguilty.....Not to say they are not guilty but hearsay does not pass as truth....

Nonothing, I agree with you 100%... great post

Yanuck said:
nonothing said:

Yanuck- to which police agency do you report it to? It involves multi state- multi national jurisdictions-- and from years of law enforcement I know the Federal Authorities that have jurisdiction will only get involved if its something major...When I retired the FBI would not even talk to you about a fraud/scam unless it was over a Million $-- probably 10 times that amount now...

But I'll bet- after the pervert sees this-- which I know they are/will seeing it- and they know I've copied all the PM's- emails I have received-- the harassment of the multi women victims will stop...

Oldtimer said:
Yanuck said:
nonothing said:

Yanuck- to which police agency do you report it to? It involves multi state- multi national jurisdictions-- and from years of law enforcement I know the Federal Authorities that have jurisdiction will only get involved if its something major...When I retired the FBI would not even talk to you about a fraud/scam unless it was over a Million $-- probably 10 times that amount now...

But I'll bet- after the pervert sees this-- which I know they are/will seeing it- and they know I've copied all the PM's- emails I have received-- the harassment of the multi women victims will stop...

Would you like me to phone my local authorities for you.

The RCMP have a detachment right down the street, and my brother works in it, so it shouldn't be too hard to get in contact with them, if you want me to.

Oldtimer said:
Yanuck said:
nonothing said:

well if thats what you set out to do...good for you, no one should have to put up with being harassed. But I am saying if you want the members of Ranchers to believe these accusations against Hopalong and Hypocrite...I believe they are innocent until proven guilty, just as Nonothing said. Seeing is believing, you're going to show me tangible proof before I believe it. In the Coffee shop post you said they are posting as my next door neighbor....what did you mean by that?

Yanuck said:
nonothing said:

Even tho Macon and I disagreed on many things, I used to respect him...but no longer. Macon has been made aware...he has chosen to do nothing.

In closing...Hypocrite, you are a piece of crap.

Alice

all of this bullsh$t is really turning me off oh, what our newer members must be thinking????????

AMEN, Justin!! I first tuned in to Ranchers.net when it was just a ranchers web site run out of Faith, SD. I quit coming on when the NCBA vs. R-CALF debates got so ugly, but started up again a while ago. Jesus, this is such a lower than low duscussion board anymore.

I don't say much because I don't give a flying rat's a$$ what someone I don't know thinks of me or the stupid spats that are fired up here. Hell, I don't read the ones that are several pages long because I know its all name calling anyway, so why waste my time. But this, this gives ranchers.net a really bad name. It is too bad that a few stupid a$$holes are dragging this down this way. Everybody participating is to blame here. And ALL of you should be embarrassed. All of you, from the one who started this god damn thread to the last one firing a shot.

GROW THE %#$^ UP!!

Oldtimer said:
Yanuck said:
nonothing said:

HOw about just one agency? Isn't that the way it is usually done? Let them decide if there is enough evidence to proceed??????
Let your old buddy at Valley County Sheriffs department make the decision??????
EH??

This all kind of baffling to me. If someone is getting harrassed on their private email why can they not trace the IP address back to it's origin? If their getting harrassing PM's, why can't they make a copy and forward them to Macon so he can ban them?

Yanuck said:
Oldtimer said:
Yanuck said:

well if thats what you set out to do...good for you, no one should have to put up with being harassed. But I am saying if you want the members of Ranchers to believe these accusations against Hopalong and Hypocrite...I believe they are innocent until proven guilty, just as Nonothing said. Seeing is believing, you're going to show me tangible proof before I believe it. In the Coffee shop post you said they are posting as my next door neighbor....what did you mean by that?

They are using another user name while posting on the other threads- and are the neighbor next door to someone--and even using that name in some of the e-mails propositioning/making sexual advances to the ladies-- but made the mistake of then saying some of the same things in e-mails/posts they put out with their PB name to other ladies.... :roll:

I could care less who it is-- but I put it on Coffee Shop- just so this legitimate poster was forewarned-- there is a bunch of POed ladies out there after his rear- and it better stop...Not even sure if that will stop them now in their quest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts