• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Reverse Stalker Question?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even tho Macon and I disagreed on many things, I used to respect him...but no longer. Macon has been made aware...he has chosen to do nothing.

In closing...Hypocrite, you are a piece of crap.

Alice

alice said:
Even tho Macon and I disagreed on many things, I used to respect him...but no longer. Macon has been made aware...he has chosen to do nothing.

Alice

I don't know, Alice. That is not like him. Maybe there are technical issues? I just noticed that there is no PM blocking option like they have on CT. Adding that service might go a ways to help some people out who are getting bugged.

here is what i do not get....people are being stalked or hit on,whatever it is...They become scared,angry or simply fed up.....So why put out warnings or information asking those of us at Ranchers if we agree or disagree on telling thier spouses.....Why show your hand?...

There is no question hoppy stalked people around this site....but lets face it,the only thing he can get up these days is his air plane..the mans like, old..Knowing these ladies are really scared,there is ways to combat it,and they should by all meanss stand up for themselves... ....If I were macon I would ask these women where they want these emails sent..and just send them on....

now the term "hot pants".is fricken funny so ,pardon me for chuckling at that...I know the alligations are serious ,but can we stop using the term "hot pants",cause honestly i do not even understand what that means......one more thing...I Agree with Alice on her ,"In closing"......

Liveoak said:
alice said:

Alice

I don't know, Alice. That is not like him. Maybe there are technical issues? I just noticed that there is no PM blocking option like they have on CT. Adding that service might go a ways to help some people out who are getting bugged.

See,now there is a smart answer to all this.....

Frisco said:
all of this bullsh$t is really turning me off oh, what our newer members must be thinking????????

AMEN, Justin!! I first tuned in to Ranchers.net when it was just a ranchers web site run out of Faith, SD. I quit coming on when the NCBA vs. R-CALF debates got so ugly, but started up again a while ago. Jesus, this is such a lower than low duscussion board anymore.

I don't say much because I don't give a flying rat's a$$ what someone I don't know thinks of me or the stupid spats that are fired up here. Hell, I don't read the ones that are several pages long because I know its all name calling anyway, so why waste my time. But this, this gives ranchers.net a really bad name. It is too bad that a few stupid not niceholes are dragging this down this way. Everybody participating is to blame here. And ALL of you should be embarrassed. All of you, from the one who started this god damn thread to the last one firing a shot.

GROW THE %#$^ UP!!

Jerimiah wright comes to ranchers who would have ever thought. Clean your mouth up if thats the best you can do keep it shut. :mad:

If you suspect that an online stalker knows your actual location it is imperative that an official report be filed with your local law enforcement agency IMMEDIATELY. This is especially true if threats of physical violence are part of his/her attack.

In any case, you must contact law enforcement in your area prior to our accepting any case for any cybercrime that involves any offline risk. If you have already contacted your local law enforcement agency and filed an official report and/or you are:

a) being cyberstalked (followed from site to site, sustained direct harassment through e-mails, IM, etc.)
b) being cyberharassed (chat room flaming, derogatory postings, etc.)
They have a link to report the stalking...AFTER THE LOCAL POLICE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.
http://www.wiredsafety.org/911/stalking_overview.html

Sorry if anyone is REALLY being stalked BUT here is where you should have been told to go............Too bad yall went to a THUG to get help and now I am sure ( If it is TRUE) all he has done is piss the stalker OFF :roll:

MsSage said:
If you suspect that an online stalker knows your actual location it is imperative that an official report be filed with your local law enforcement agency IMMEDIATELY. This is especially true if threats of physical violence are part of his/her attack.

In any case, you must contact law enforcement in your area prior to our accepting any case for any cybercrime that involves any offline risk. If you have already contacted your local law enforcement agency and filed an official report and/or you are:

a) being cyberstalked (followed from site to site, sustained direct harassment through e-mails, IM, etc.)
b) being cyberharassed (chat room flaming, derogatory postings, etc.)
They have a link to report the stalking...AFTER THE LOCAL POLICE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.
http://www.wiredsafety.org/911/stalking_overview.html

Sorry if anyone is REALLY being stalked BUT here is where you should have been told to go............Too bad yall went to a THUG to get help and now I am sure ( If it is TRUE) all he has done is p*** the stalker OFF :roll:

Now why didn't oldtimer give them this information rather than make the post that he did?

If he had he would not have gotten the "HEY I AM GONNA SAVE Ya ALL" attention, nor would he have been able to disrupt the forum for what ever reason he did!
One wonders about someone with over 30 yrs in law enforcement NOT knowing who to file the first complaint with, and asks on the forum who should the complaint be filed with?
Yep hasn't been getting much attention lately so used this ploy!!
And to make sure he got attention also posted it in the Coffee shop

EXACTLY !!!! if that dumb fool can not figure out where to go with it, then he really was a great sherriff eh??

OT you are the cancer to this forum. you and your backstabbing ways. I went back and re-read a few threads, and it sure looks like some heated battles turned sour and nasty AFTER you popped into them.....

This is some awesome chit here, people! :lol:

Seriously, this is textbook stuff. We have the internet cop who "knows" things that have been "discerned" and we should all heed his warning because, well... he can't control the outcome after this ball starts rolling. Ooooh! Truly scary!

If he's ever totally outed as the liar that he appears to be, do you think we'll get to see another awesome internet strategy like the one where he tells you all his lying and fakery were just a psychological study he was doing and we were all his guinea pigs? That one is my favorite, but the one currently being played out is right up there in the list!

Actually I think everyone should just pick up their toys and all go home for a time out.

It is all getting more than a bit out of hand.

Time for folks to take a day off and contemplate the more pleasant aspects of life, family and friends - and be glad they are there.

If and when you come back perhaps things will have cooled a bit.

I will no longer follow this thread.

You are all beginning to equal the hate I see over here.

BC

Broke Cowboy said:
Actually I think everyone should just pick up their toys and all go home for a time out.

It is all getting more than a bit out of hand.

Time for folks to take a day off and contemplate the more pleasant aspects of life, family and friends - and be glad they are there.

If and when you come back perhaps things will have cooled a bit.

I will no longer follow this thread.

You are all beginning to equal the hate I see over here.

BC

I would have agreed with you you BC but we had a couple of days of informative posts and good discussion. Then this comes up. It need to be resolved. Contact the authorities and get it sorted out. If we have a stalker among us get them stopped. We don't need threats of retaliation we need legal action if warranted.

I have to agree with nonothing's post back there about legal matters. AND IT REALLY HURTS.

With so many women out there trolling for upgrades, telling men all these exotic things they want to do with them IN PERSON, this whole subject seems pretty far fetched to me.

But then again, if a person's objective is simply to harass or intimidate, maybe it could be true. If so, don't let them achieve their goal.

Their is one lady who has told some bald face lies about me over at CT. So there are some strange ones indeed.

I have resisted from posting in this thread and hope these are my last words in it.

Backhoe it is no fun getting harrassed by some jerk while you are visiting either Ranchers or CT. I should know. I love that pm block on CT it helped me get rid of the jerk bugging me.
No person either man or woman should have to put up with such abuse whether on the internet or in person.

Now I can't say I know what Macon is doing concerning this issue, but from the few times I have contacted him he comes out pretty good. He is trying to give all of us a place to visit and learn from each other concerning cattle.
Now if all everyone is going to do in PB is tear each other apart with accusations I vote to remove it completely.
It doesn't matter to me who started it, but it does need to stop, because too many others who visit here will use what we say against us.

Why am I always the last to know anything?
OT's first post on this was somthing about a "Hot Pant Lady" Where is she and how do I get her to stalk me?
I might like having a "Hot Pant Lady" stalking me.
But then I always seem to miss out on the fun stuff.

alabama said:
Why am I always the last to know anything?
OT's first post on this was somthing about a "Hot Pant Lady" Where is she and how do I get her to stalk me?
I might like having a "Hot Pant Lady" stalking me.
But then I always seem to miss out on the fun stuff.

keep up will ya! :wink:

aplusmnt wrote:

Do you see me making a big deal about the PM below that I received?

Oldtimer wrote:
Aplus I must confess to you I am getting older and with my age I have found that I may enjoy the company of men more than I did in my youth. I am struggling on rather to follow through with these feelings I find myself having. If you are ever up my way maybe we could meet and have coffee or whatever else we may find mutual enjoying

I trust you will keep this PM between me and you because I have not discussed these cravings with my wife or children!

OT you should learn that what goes around comes around...and I didn't know you liked members of your own gender so much :twisted:

I don't know why you had to post this in Coffee Shop, too. IMHO I think those being "stalked" should take care of it themselves. You only posted it to make you look important.

I imagine the reactions to this thread would have been 100% different had the stalkers been one of the evil liberals and the one starting the post had been a trusted conservative. You people are so blinded by hate that you can't see anything rationally.

I agree with Hanta Yo. This didn't need to be in Coffee Shop, and it being locked by Moderator didn't win OT any brownie points, I don't think.

Could this be like the Duke LaCrosse rape accusation, Pelosi lying about swastikas, and a whole host of other self-inflicted Democrat injuries that were made up? MO; when you're losing, throw someone under the bus.

I have never understood some people being so anal about where something is posted. If I think someone is a prick in political bull I have the same opinion of that person no matter where they post.

Bullhauler said:
I have never understood some people being so anal about where something is posted. If I think someone is a prick in political bull I have the same opinion of that person no matter where they post.
Sounds like you're blinded by hate. The owner of this site has asked us to keep the Coffee Shop friendly, and not a place of conflict. What's wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts