• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Reverse Stalker Question?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal said:
Bullhauler said:
I have never understood some people being so anal about where something is posted. If I think someone is a prick in political bull I have the same opinion of that person no matter where they post.
Sounds like you're blinded by hate. The owner of this site has asked us to keep the Coffee Shop friendly, and not a place of conflict. What's wrong with that?

If only things worked that way. A conservative can say anything in any forum and nothing happens. If some evil liberal does the same thing at least one or two will holler about that having to be in political bull.

Kinda funny Hanta yo would be worried about where something is posted since her husband is one that quuckly comes to mind for posting something innapropriate in the coffee shop.

Bullhauler said:
Cal said:
Bullhauler said:
I have never understood some people being so anal about where something is posted. If I think someone is a prick in political bull I have the same opinion of that person no matter where they post.
Sounds like you're blinded by hate. The owner of this site has asked us to keep the Coffee Shop friendly, and not a place of conflict. What's wrong with that?

If only things worked that way. A conservative can say anything in any forum and nothing happens. If some evil liberal does the same thing at least one or two will holler about that having to be in political bull.

Kinda funny Hanta yo would be worried about where something is posted since her husband is one that quuckly comes to mind for posting something innapropriate in the coffee shop.

Point is a moderator broke the rules he is suppose to enforce and had to be spanked by another moderator.

We should keep it here or we may just lose it all together, over at Cattletoday you are not allowed to talk politics anywhere. OT should know and respect that!

aplusmnt said:
Bullhauler said:
Cal said:

Point is a moderator broke the rules he is suppose to enforce and had to be spanked by another moderator.

We should keep it here or we may just lose it all together, over at Cattletoday you are not allowed to talk politics anywhere. OT should know and respect that!

OT wasn't talking politics he was talking about stalking.

I always get a laugh out of this moderator person too. They don't have guts to say who they are they are just the big bad moderator. THey could at least say who they are so I could take pot shots at them the way you all do to OT.

Bullhauler said:
aplusmnt said:
Bullhauler said:

I stand corrected!

Guess it just seemed that way to me since it was a Political Bull problem and he took it to another message board also!

But you are correct it was not a political comment it was about stalkers on Political Bull.

aplusmnt said:
Bullhauler said:
aplusmnt said:

I stand corrected!

Guess it just seemed that way to me since it was a Political Bull problem and he took it to another message board also!

But you are correct it was not a political comment it was about stalkers on Political Bull.

I tried to mention the stalking that was going on of a new member on RanchTalk.

I was publically warned and the post was deleted.

Double standards?

all of the posts by the "stalker" have now been deleted, but it was carried over to Ranchtalk, where the new member was called a liar, due to internet searches not verify what he was saying.

the new member was also attacked over the death of a loved one, all because the digging that certain posters were doing was not confirming what the new member was saying.

Was that stalking?

and it was a certain moderator that instigated that also.

Bullhauler said:

Not quite true, bulhauler. Quite recently someone whom you would call a conservative posted some stuff, two threads actually, of a political nature in Bull session and he (or someone) deleted it after I complained.

burnt said:
Bullhauler said:

Not quite true, bulhauler. Quite recently someone whom you would call a conservative posted some stuff, two threads actually, of a political nature in Bull session and he (or someone) deleted it after I complained.

Burnt you busted my chops for it and I apologized to you.. I had no problem with you busting my chops I just clicked on the wrong forum. I did not then nor now have a problem with it.

You see bull hauler If someone else dont have a history of runnin ther mouth or being closed minded its easy to get along with them. Bullhauler I hope this helps you understand just how coexisting and agreeing to disagree is possible. :wink:

Pig Farmer said:
burnt said:
Bullhauler said:

Burnt you busted my chops for it and I apologized to you.. I had no problem with you busting my chops I just clicked on the wrong forum. I did not then nor now have a problem with it.

You see bull hauler If someone else dont have a history of runnin ther mouth or being closed minded its easy to get along with them. Bullhauler I hope this helps you understand just how coexisting and agreeing to disagree is possible. :wink:

Yep since you have been here all of two weeks I am sure you are now the expert. Unless of course "pig farmer" isn't your first name.

Bullhauler said:
Pig Farmer said:
burnt said:

Yep since you have been here all of two weeks I am sure you are now the expert. Unless of course "pig farmer" isn't your first name.

Gee bull hauler please tell me when I can ever reach your intelligence level or post up to your expectations? Wait dont answer I could give a rats rear less what you think..

Now dip shitzz how many people do you think come to ranchers and never ever register? How many do you think come to ranchers and spend months days and weeks reading before they register.

Take your friggin left wing obsession of worrying who someone is and stick it where the sun dont shine. You friggin whiner! :?

Pig Farmer said:
Bullhauler said:
Pig Farmer said:

Gee bull hauler please tell me when I can ever reach your intelligence level or post up to your expectations? Wait dont answer I could give a rats rear less what you think..

Now dip shitzz how many people do you think come to ranchers and never ever register? How many do you think come to ranchers and spend months days and weeks reading before they register.

Take your friggin left wing obsession of worrying who someone is and stick it where the sun dont shine. You friggin whiner! :?

PF, what was it you were saying to Frisco about Jeremiah Wright coming to Ranchers, and cleaning your mouth or keeping it shut? same goes for you

Yanuck said:
Pig Farmer said:
Bullhauler said:

PF, what was it you were saying to Frisco about Jeremiah Wright coming to Ranchers, and cleaning your mouth or keeping it shut? same goes for you

i was thinking the same thing

Bullhauler said:
Cal said:
Bullhauler said:

You mean this Bullhauler?????

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY

Just before this big holiday,
A birthday for the U S of A,
There's some things that bother to me
So there's some things I want to say.

You all need to thank the ones
Dressed in Khaki or desert camo,
Cause freedom isn't exactly free,
And it's kept with guns and ammo.

We would not be having this holiday
Or have all of the events that are planned,
If not for the people who defend it,
Our military that protects this great land.

So do me a favor when you go to the parade,
And see OL' Glory coming down the street,
Shake the hand of every vet and soldier,
That you should happen to meet.

Before you go to that big picnic,
And eat way more than you deserve,
Remember the freedoms that you have,
Are guaranteed by those who choose to serve.

On your way driving to the rodeo
Be thankful, be thankful yes indeed,
That you're not going to be taking sniper fire,
Or blown up by a hidden IED.

And when you hit the beer garden,
Raise your glass to the girls and the boys,
That are out there doing their dirty jobs,
So you can sit here and play with your toys.

While you are at it, you should too,
Thank the parents, the uncles and the aunts,
The ones who raised those who choose to fight,
They gave them the courage, to put on the camo pants.

Be sure to honor those brave ones,
Who have answered to the call,
Cause our sons and daughters are at war,
While all the rest of America is at the local Mall.

Scott Wiley 2008

And you had to start a fight about some patriotic poem posted in Coffee Shop???? Moderator had to move your nasty comments to PB? I think you should have attended the parade for Sgt Trevor Johnson in Colstrip. He was killed defending YOUR RIGHT to say nasty things.

You had to say this: http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36533

Seems everyone else liked the poem...Scott wanted to share it with everyone and I know a lot of people don't visit PB because it gets downright nasty.

Justin said:
Yanuck said:
Pig Farmer said:

I don't check in here but every couple days, (for some reason, I have too much to do) but, I laughed when I saw Pig Farmers reply to me. Lotsa hot air there. Ooooh, I guess he told me.

This bull puckey thread really turned my stomach but I am sorry I took the Lord's name in vain. I stand by the rest. Some of y'all need to cool your jets.

Seriously, some of you really think you need a moderator to babysit you and make you post like adults? Seriously?! :shock:

Frisco said:
Justin said:
Yanuck said:

I don't check in here but every couple days, (for some reason, I have too much to do) but, I laughed when I saw Pig Farmers reply to me. Lotsa hot air there. Ooooh, I guess he told me.

This bull puckey thread really turned my stomach but I am sorry I took the Lord's name in vain. I stand by the rest. Some of y'all need to cool your jets.

Seriously, some of you really think you need a moderator to babysit you and make you post like adults? Seriously?! :shock:

I was pissed that you had to take the name of the LORD in vain. You can say all you want But when you cross that line you are no better than Jerimiah wright.

I dont like to read it or here it. A man or woman can do many things but when thay take the name of GOD in vain they have crossed the line.

Fire away at me but if you cant lift up Gods name then leave him out of the posts. Tear mine down I dont give a rats hind end.

Yanuck said:
Pig Farmer said:
Bullhauler said:

If you cant see the difference in what i said I feel sorry for you. Bullhauler is a whiner who just wants to spout off. He never posts nothing but the liberal whine and fluff. i stand by my post to bull hauler and frisco. I hate that you cant get it.

don't feel sorry for me PF, you have to realize that perhaps you have been reading for awhile before posting, but you are "new" to us. What I am saying to you is your getting after Frisco but then talking trash yourself is quite a double standard.
this thread has gone on way too long, and has received entirely too much attention and I include myself to blame for that...I am done with it now though!!

Yanuck said:
don't feel sorry for me PF, you have to realize that perhaps you have been reading for awhile before posting, but you are "new" to us. What I am saying to you is your getting after Frisco but then talking trash yourself is quite a double standard.
this thread has gone on way too long, and has received entirely too much attention and I include myself to blame for that...I am done with it now though!!

Yanuck do you honestly think pig Farmer used to just come here ,read the posts and not open his yap?...Who is he trying to kid...with his vigor and over the top attitude it is obvious he could not stop himself from posting....I hate when people come on here and think people here will believe the crap they spew....I am getting tired of the fakes and liars here...I wish you could only get one name and have to apply to change any old ones...I also am tired of these guys that swear at others,call others down and then claim to be strong religous folks...I have no problem being swore at by folks here,just do not hide behind God in your next posts is all i ask......If God was watching,you would think these people would respect him more that just verbage when it suits there agenda....PF is excactly like wright.using God to make his point rather then walking the walk himself...Its a sad day when God is used in such ways as to put others above one another.

PF, if your a follower of God,you should be ashamed at how you show respect towards that fellowship....All talk no action is not what Jesus does.....Jesus was all action no talk...you can decide where you fit in PF.From what I see,your all mouth and no substance....In other words,you are a complete imbarassment to the word of God and what it all stands for..

Nonothing, have you tried to re-register on Ranchers, under a different name?

I not sure you can do it, unless you are using a different IP.

Doesn't come up for me. I can't find the registration part.

But if you find it, I'd like to know, cause I am putting together some information on the privacy agreement that everyone signed up for.

OT has taken this to a new level with these accusations and bringing family into these false accusations. And that in itself was brought up by Macon in the past.

It sure would be nice if OT provided proof. Because if he does not, it's going to bite him in the butt.

In order to prove defamation, you have to be able to prove that what was said or written about you was false. If the information is true, or if you consented to publication of the material, you will not have a case. However, you may bring an defamatory action if the comments are so reprehensible and false that they effect your reputation in the community or cast aspersions on you.

nonothing said:
Yanuck said:

Yanuck do you honestly think pig Farmer used to just come here ,read the posts and not open his yap?...Who is he trying to kid...with his vigor and over the top attitude it is obvious he could not stop himself from posting....I hate when people come on here and think people here will believe the crap they spew....I am getting tired of the fakes and liars here...I wish you could only get one name and have to apply to change any old ones...I also am tired of these guys that swear at others,call others down and then claim to be strong religous folks...I have no problem being swore at by folks here,just do not hide behind God in your next posts is all i ask......If God was watching,you would think these people would respect him more that just verbage when it suits there agenda....PF is excactly like wright.using God to make his point rather then walking the walk himself...Its a sad day when God is used in such ways as to put others above one another.

PF, if your a follower of God,you should be ashamed at how you show respect towards that fellowship....All talk no action is not what Jesus does.....Jesus was all action no talk...you can decide where you fit in PF.From what I see,your all mouth and no substance....In other words,you are a complete imbarassment to the word of God and what it all stands for..
*religious
*verbiage
*exactly
*embarrassment
*Word of God

I'm just sayin'

:roll:

And I thought Jesus did a lot of talking... a whole lot of talking
dunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts