• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stalking, personal attacks

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg said:
Although I have NO problam AT ALL with OT,I believe hes been MORE then fair,some just don't like his political choices{ :roll: }

And some of us do not like being scolded for conduct when OT is a Moderator and calls people Ball'less pieces of Sh*t.

As for OT's political choices, 1/2 the time I agree with him, you see he has been for everyone at one time that he is now against. He is a flip flopper, so it depends on which side he is on rather I agree with him and how soon he flops to the other side.

Yanuck said:
Marley and Me is the latest I've read...its a good book, hope to see the movie soon

Since we are talking about movies, I recently saw a good movie. Lately we can not rent or go to movies because they all suck. But went and saw Gran Torino the other day with Clint Eastwood and I really liked it. It was a little rough on language but had a good moral of a story.

I think we can be thankful that we have a two party system. We could have seventeen different political parties (some countries actually have had that many) then nothing would get done. A two party system tends to polarize issues, at least some of the time. You have to give some and take some. We have the Yellow Dog Democrates and the Dyed in Wool Republicans. They produce little of substance for the whole. We need more who are willing to cross over the fence.

Obama and his followers scare me. We do not need to re-distribute the wealth or to build hate for the wealthy. There have always been those who have accumilated more wealth, but get over the idea that they did it at your expense. We have to much of that kind of thinking already.

While it is true the wealthy do have certain advantages, what we need today is, to find a way for the ambitious to get a fair share of our prosperity. We need to find a way to fight the "poor me I am entitled to more" syndrome.

VanC said:
Gee. This is certainly going well. :lol:

Did anybody else notice that the moderator that started this thread only has one post? Could be somebody new.

Geez...what ya miss in a day!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm on the road sitting in a hotel right now.....

Honestly I've always thought this new "Moderator" was a trouble maker. I've gotten one or two "warnings" from this poster and I've shared those with some other posters here, even the 'real' moderator, who were as confused as I was.

Notice that each and everytime this "moderator" makes a post is stirs the pot even more.

kolanuraven said:
[ I'm on the road sitting in a hotel right now.....

is this a meeting from, www.nostrings-hookup.com ?? always figured you for a prowler of those sites!

jigs said:
kolanuraven said:
[ I'm on the road sitting in a hotel right now.....

is this a meeting from, www.nostrings-hookup.com ?? always figured you for a prowler of those sites!

No they don't allow your type of people in the Ritz Carlton . :wink:

reader (the Second) said:
jigs said:
and riding in on her white horse is R2 and her olive branch.... you are such a "lets all just get along" type person, it makes me ill... you are the type of person who, in 1938 Germany, would be sitting there, just start goose stepping, it will be easier than confronting them and making a scene......lets just get along with them.

same type that will be running this country in a week, the ones who will sit back and watch it be desrtoyed because they just hate confrontation, or upsetting voters.

I couldn't figure out anything to say in light of this thread being entirely personal attacks. I had just had a great evening and did not feel like descending into the low life strata that you all were inhabiting last night.

But now I know what I want to say. You are out of line entirely for this remark, jigs, classless and clueless at the same time.

May I suggest you should have just left the thread without saying anything and went to coffee shop with your great evening story.
Then maybe jigs would not have said what he said to you. :roll:

every time I turn around it seems you are trying to make everybody play nice. while the slams are getting out of control, your method of "everybody just hush,, and get along" is the way they keep the sheeple at bay while they bleed them.....

if you want tea and crumpets...go some where else. in here I am gonna play it simple and to the point, and who ever gets pissed of in the process ....tough.

you are not the "mommie" figure. so live with it.

Yes, Bless her blond heart :wink:

Tam is less blond than the two that is accusing her of being blond!
BLESS THEIR HEARTS
They only wish they were on top of it as she is!!!
BLESS THEIR HEARTS!
But you know how the liberal losers are!
BLESS THEIR HEARTS!

hypocritexposer said:

http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/277/cat/500/ppuser/74 :shock: :D :lol:

Your point? Oh wait...she's blonde, right? I am too...again, what's your point?

Alice

Alice, he can't tell the difference between metaphorically blond and literally blond hehe.

In case he needs to know what "metaphorically" is...

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/metaphor

...just wanted to make it easy...

Alice

hopalong said:

BLESS THEIR HEARTS
BLESS THEIR HEARTS!
BLESS THEIR HEARTS!

Gee I have asked my beautician to make me blond but she just wouldn't do it. :cry: :wink: :lol: Thank Goodness if those to are blond they are why blonds get a bad rap

Tam said:
hopalong said:
BLESS THEIR HEARTS
BLESS THEIR HEARTS!
BLESS THEIR HEARTS!

Gee I have asked my beautician to make me blond but she just wouldn't do it. :cry: :wink: :lol:

Sweetie, you don't need to be literally blond given that you are metaphorically blond :roll: :roll:
But you are the reason blond get the rap they get aren't you :wink:

Tam said:
Sweetie, you don't need to be literally blond given that you are metaphorically blond :roll: :roll:
But you are the reason blond get the rap they get aren't you :wink:

You must be mistaking me for Ann Coulter :D

Nope just remembering that even though you can't think of anything to say you post something anyway. :roll:

Alice, he can't tell the difference between metaphorically blond and literally blond hehe.

Is a metaphorical blond when the drapes do not match the carpet? :? :wink: :lol:

You have to love this site! We get a sticky post from a moderator about being nice and it goes 7 pages of insults....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a country! :lol:

Latest posts