• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The North American Cattle Men's Association

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Is the only way we are going to be able to fight and win,against these multinational corporations................good luck

What are you changing R-CALF's name already so you don't have to live down all their lies? :wink:

Tam said:
What are you changing R-CALF's name already so you don't have to live down all their lies? :wink:

Harboring bitterness,aint gonna get you much Miss Tam,time for you to start using your head,why would the United states import your beef ? when they have all they need in south America at half the cost ?...................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Tam said:

Harboring bitterness,aint gonna get you much Miss Tam,time for you to start using your head,why would the United states import your beef ? when they have all they need in south America at half the cost ?...................good luck

Who is the bitter one Haymaker. All I asked was if you are changing R-CALFs name. After all the loses they have on their score card I can see why you would want to start over with a new team name. :wink: But I doubt under the same coaching you will have any better luck. :) I could say the same its time for you to start using your head, stop listening to Leo and Bill and think about what R-CALFs failed lawsuits have cost you and the rest of the beef industry. :(

Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:
Tam said:

Who is the bitter one Haymaker. All I asked was if you are changing R-CALFs name. After all the loses they have on their score card I can see why you would want to start over with a new team name. :wink: But I doubt under the same coaching you will have any better luck. :) I could say the same its time for you to start using your head, stop listening to Leo and Bill and think about what R-CALFs failed lawsuits have cost you and the rest of the beef industry. :(

Well let me restate this so even you can understand,quit looking backwards, the fight is in front of the cattle man,forget about yesterdays news.....................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:

Well let me restate this so even you can understand,quit looking backwards, the fight is in front of the cattle man, forget about yesterdays news.....................good luck
Is that how R-CALF plans on getting out of the BSE mess they caused. By telling everyone to quit looking backwards, the fight is in front of the cattle man,forget about yesterdays news. :roll: Do you really think CAFTA passing is going to make us forget about what R-CALF did in the BSE issues which is not settled yet. Or are you telling us that Leo will not fight the border openning all the way to the Supreme court like he claimed R-CALF was ready to do? Let me state this so you can understand it, BSE will be an issue in FRONT of the cattle industry for the rest of yours and my lifetimes. and until R-CALF comes out and states they are dropping their objections to the border openning that issue will also stay at the forefront of every Canadian ranchers mind. CAFTA will distract but it will not make us forget. Memories last alot longer than the court cases and I can't see many Canadian ranchers forgetting what some of their American counterparts have tried to do to us in the past two years.

Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:
Tam said:

Well let me restate this so even you can understand,quit looking backwards, the fight is in front of the cattle man, forget about yesterdays news.....................good luck
Is that how R-CALF plans on getting out of the BSE mess they caused. By telling everyone to quit looking backwards, the fight is in front of the cattle man,forget about yesterdays news. :roll: Do you really think CAFTA passing is going to make us forget about what R-CALF did in the BSE issues which is not settled yet. Or are you telling us that Leo will not fight the border openning all the way to the Supreme court like he claimed R-CALF was ready to do? Let me state this so you can understand it, BSE will be an issue in FRONT of the cattle industry for the rest of yours and my lifetimes. and until R-CALF comes out and states they are dropping their objections to the border openning that issue will also stay at the forefront of every Canadian ranchers mind. CAFTA will distract but it will not make us forget. Memories last alot longer than the court cases and I can't see many Canadian ranchers forgetting what some of their American counterparts have tried to do to us in the past two years.

I believe you to be wrong Miss Tam,I think the majority of Canadian cattle men are smart enough to see "BSE" is but one issue facing the cattle industry.IM hoping you are in the minority with your bitterness and American vendetta.............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
I believe you to be wrong Miss Tam,I think the majority of Canadian cattle men are smart enough to see "BSE" is but one issue facing the cattle industry.IM hoping you are in the minority with your bitterness and American vendetta.............good luck

Better not confuse the issues, HAY MAKER. There is a big difference between an anti-American vendetta and remembering who caused who a lot of pain.

If someone had just stood by, or worse yet, cheered while someone else beat the living crap out of you for two years when they could have stopped it,how soon would you forget it? Answer me that one, my 'friend'.

Haymaker quote

Well Haymaker you also believe Leo and Bill so that doesn't say much for what you believe in does it. :wink: Canadian cattlemen have memories, fresh memories of the damage done and those memories are going to linger in their minds for a long time. We all want to see BSE be just one issue but right now it is thee issue It could have been a non issue if it wasn't for R-CALF LIES. So your little statement about quit looking backwards, the fight is in front of the cattle man,forget about yesterdays news. was stupid. BSE is still a big issue IN FRONT IN THE BEEF INDUSTRY thanks to R-CALF :roll:

I do have to laugh now that BSE is confirmed in the US it is just another issue the Beef industry has to face no big deal right Haymaker. :lol2: :nod: :lol2:

Tam said:
Haymaker quote

Well Haymaker you also believe Leo and Bill so that doesn't say much for what you believe in does it. :wink: Canadian cattlemen have memories, fresh memories of the damage done and those memories are going to linger in their minds for a long time. We all want to see BSE be just one issue but right now it is thee issue It could have been a non issue if it wasn't for R-CALF LIES. So your little statement about quit looking backwards, the fight is in front of the cattle man,forget about yesterdays news. was stupid. BSE is still a big issue IN FRONT IN THE BEEF INDUSTRY thanks to R-CALF :roll:

I do have to laugh now that BSE is confirmed in the US it is just another issue the Beef industry has to face no big deal right Haymaker. :lol2: :nod: :lol2:

Yup,I get a laugh outa "BSE" and people like you every time I cash a sale barn check :wink: .............good luck,You are too stupid to come together as one and fight your common enemy.

HAY MAKER said:
Tam said:
Haymaker quote

Yup,I get a laugh outa "BSE" and people like you every time I cash a sale barn check :wink: .............good luck,You are too stupid to come together as one and fight your common enemy.

So you find it funny that Husband/daddies were committing suicide because they lost everything they had worked for and couldn't see their way out of the depression that BSE caused. We had one small area in Sask that had 42 of their men on suicide watch after two took their lives. Big funny issue isn't it Haymaker? People like you are truly sick when they can see humor in a child losing their daddy because one Organization thinks lieing about the safety of their product is justified just so you can cash your sale barn check. Think about all those children the next time you cash a check Haymaker and see if a smile comes to your face.

If someone had just stood by, or worse yet, cheered while someone else beat the living crap out of you for two years when they could have stopped it,how soon would you forget it? Answer me that one, my 'friend'

Just my .02 but this is a good point.
It is not about anti US as not all ppl in the US were involved.

Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:
Tam said:
Haymaker quote

So you find it funny that Husband/daddies were committing suicide because they lost everything they had worked for and couldn't see their way out of the depression that BSE caused. We had one small area in Sask that had 42 of their men on suicide watch after two took their lives. Big funny issue isn't it Haymaker? People like you are truly sick when they can see humor in a child losing their daddy because one Organization thinks lieing about the safety of their product is justified just so you can cash your sale barn check. Think about all those children the next time you cash a check Haymaker and see if a smile comes to your face.

I BELIEVE WHAT I STATED WAS PEOPLE LIKE" YOU,"MORE PLAINLY PUT MEAN PEOPLE.................GOOD LUCK PS YOUR GETTING PRETTY GOOD WITH YOUR FACT TWISTING ,BUT STILL AWAYS TO GO TO CATCH SH

Jesse, for my .02 worth I'd like to ask you how you would feel if the outfit that had been used to keep a lid on your prices for years suddenly wasn't able to do so. Would you feel you owed them any favors?

Tam, I'm sorry about the fellas up there who ended it. However, were you as concerned for the Englishmen when they were shut off from the world and had their herds destroyed? Are you as mad at the Japanese etal as you are at us? We're taking your beef - they're not.

Sandhusker not being a dofuss here. I am not sure I understand the Q?
Was there any favors asked?
I do understand the look after your own...I get that. To me it would depend on the price that I WOULD HAVE TO PAY BY LOOKING IN THE MIRROR...oops left caps on sorry.

Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:
Tam said:
Haymaker quote

Tam- I suppose its all Haymakers fault- or my fault- or Leos or Bullards :???: :???: Grow up-- There have been politics and border issues a lot longer than you are old- goes back to the days the Queen mother let Sitting Bull take refuge from US troops after the Custer battle- and all those Canadian horse thieves that hid in your back yard.... The decisions made by both governments and groups like your Canadian wheat board have affected Americans and Canadians both--and no one person caused any of them....Why don't you blame it on NAFTA?-- The rulings after NAFTA took away your CROW rate so that every wheat farmer in Canada became a cowman....Or blame it on your precious CCA who went along with CFIA and adopted the strict OIE rules on BSE imports to protect your Canadian herd- that same precious herd that had all kinds of restrictions on allowing in US cattle....And CCA and CFIA agreed 100% with them, until the rotten egg hatched in their own back yard- then they want to change the rules......

Tam- I don't see the border argument ever going away--The border is there-- Their are two seperate countries-- In fact I see both the US and Canadians becoming more protectionist in years to come....Canadians are already calling for more Canadian ownership of business and less dependence on the US--those same multinational packers and US feedlot owners whose millions $ were welcomed with open arms in Canada a few years ago are now being condemned...Many Americans are calling for greater safeguards to protect our northern border from terrorist threats that the Canadian government now prefers to turn a blind eye to....There are big issues coming up concerning subsidies and quotas which will definitely have the hog and dairy industries of both sides filing- many grain issues (which tie into the cattle industry) will be rekindled ... Nope the border issue will not go away because of 1 or 2 or even 10 or 20 court rulings....

And every time I read one of your blame and hate posts I see the Gap widening......

Oldtimer said:
Tam- I suppose its all Haymakers fault- or my fault- or Leos or Bullards :???: :???:

And every time I read one of your blame and hate posts I see the Gap widening......

Just remember OT ...You and R-Calf put some hatred seeds in the ground yourself. You reap what you sow OT.

But thats what you wanted OT was,nt it..

frenchie said:
Oldtimer said:
Tam- I suppose its all Haymakers fault- or my fault- or Leos or Bullards :???: :???:

Just remember OT ...You and R-Calf put some hatred seeds in the ground yourself. You reap what you sow OT.

Some of those seeds were seeded long before R-CALF existed...Remember which country called Montana and US cattle diseased first :? :???: :wink: .......

Oldtimer said:
frenchie said:
Oldtimer said:

Some of those seeds were seeded long before R-CALF existed...Remember which country called Montana and US cattle diseased first :? :???: :wink: .......

Oh your so right Ot...strange Canada took 200,000 calf out of Montana some yrs. when some other U.S states would not take your cattle either.i quess they though your cattle diseased as well.

But go ahead OT stir the pot some more :lol:

frenchie said:
Oldtimer said:
frenchie said:

Oh your so right Ot...strange Canada took 200,000 calf out of Montana some yrs. when some other U.S states would not take your cattle either.i quess they though your cattle diseased as well.

But go ahead OT stir the pot some more :lol:

About the only states that had any restrictions were something like Maine and New York-- not the feeder capitals of North America :lol: :lol:

Latest posts