• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

They're Back

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loomixguy said:
Methuselah just gets dumber & dumber every day. He's probably at the point now where he actually BELIEVES the lies and feces he spews on here..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

You can bet on it!! He is even starting to believe he actually exists..

ok farmer, you will wait till he11 freezes over before oldtimer would even consider taking that on unless he has been at the watering hole and had too many AGAIN!

He is all talk and no substance and every one knows that.

okfarmer said:
tick, tick, tick, tick..... still waiting........

Go back and read thru this entire thread- some of the articles I posted are in it:

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46960&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=beckman&start=0

Not only have some of the MT Tea Party folks done what the Tea Party folks on here claim they don't do-- meddle in other peoples private lives-- but they have been prominently promoting hate issues- and openly suggesting assaulting and murdering gay individuals...

I spent 30 years in law enforcement- and some of the names showing up as the leadership/spokespersons for some of the MT Tea Party's are the same folks we investigated for years, convicted some, and imprisoned some that were members of cults, white supremacy, hate, and anti Tax groups that operated thru murder, assault, intimidation, bank robbery, and in my belief the worst- fraud/theft by using some of their own neighbors and friends that were good folks (but made gullible because they had fallen on hard times)....

They haven't changed... They still have the same hate filled anti government anarchist agendas--- but are now cloaking themselves behind a different name...

Still wolves in sheeps clothing.....

And its the radical right groups that enpower these groups like those described in the original article to exist... They feed upon each other...

So I take it you all agree with hate groups like that- since no one has spoken out disagreeing with them :???: :( :(

Faster horses said:
How about giving us some names, OT, so that we can be sure
these folks from the past are Tea Party affiliates now?
And just how many are...2 or 3?

Read the link- some are named there....

A sheep in wolves clothing: obama by the way of ayers, Rev. wright, etc

meddling in private lives: democrat agenda

folks we investigated for years, convicted some, and imprisoned some that were members of cults, white supremacy, hate, and anti Tax groups that operated thru murder, assault, intimidation, bank robbery, and in my belief the worst- fraud/theft: obamas regime

ot has defined the left again and tried to put it on a true conservative.

ot so many people on here are active in the Tea Party or are partial to the Tea Partry agrenda as :
1. Limited Government, as authorized by the Constitution
2. Fiscal Responsibility
3. Free Markets

Name the Ranchers members that push the agenda "you claim" that the tea party is about and go against the core value that the Tea Party is really about as I stated above

Show me on any Tea Party website where the Tea Party promotes the agenda that you claim they do[//b]

Larry- and everyone...No one has answered my question... No comment?

Do you agree with and support the agendas of groups like those in the original article -the Montana Creativity Movement and Pioneer Little Europe? :???:

Oldtimer said:
okfarmer said:
tick, tick, tick, tick..... still waiting........

Go back and read thru this entire thread- some of the articles I posted are in it:

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46960&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=beckman&start=0

Not only have some of the MT Tea Party folks done what the Tea Party folks on here claim they don't do-- meddle in other peoples private lives-- but they have been prominently promoting hate issues- and openly suggesting assaulting and murdering gay individuals...

I spent 30 years in law enforcement- and some of the names showing up as the leadership/spokespersons for some of the MT Tea Party's are the same folks we investigated for years, convicted some, and imprisoned some that were members of cults, white supremacy, hate, and anti Tax groups that operated thru murder, assault, intimidation, bank robbery, and in my belief the worst- fraud/theft by using some of their own neighbors and friends that were good folks (but made gullible because they had fallen on hard times)....

They haven't changed... They still have the same hate filled anti government anarchist agendas--- but are now cloaking themselves behind a different name...

Still wolves in sheeps clothing.....

And its the radical right groups that enpower these groups like those described in the original article to exist... They feed upon each other...

So I take it you all agree with hate groups like that- since no one has spoken out disagreeing with them :???: :( :(

I read some of the thread.. alot of opinions posted by you,.

like this article you posted.. with your highlighting..

OldTimer posted said:
It turns out that Henry Kriegel–right-wing nutjob, radio show host, pretender to the Tea Party throne, and leader of the Bozeman Tea Party–has been a high-ranking member of the Church Universal and Triumphant, also known as CUT.

like any movement there are those who latch onto it to promote thier agenda.. even in your own words, you have said some were wolves in sheep's clothing, pretenders..

so how can you paint millions of Americans with the same brush when they have repeatedly said this guy is not welcome and does not speak for the Tea Party?

by the same token.. should all democrats be judged by Cyntia Mckinneys actions?

she was described by her own party as an out-spoken representative of democratic ideals..

Oldtimer said:
Larry- and everyone...No one has answered my question... No comment?

Do you agree with and support the agendas of groups like those in the original article -the Montana Creativity Movement and Pioneer Little Europe? :???:

do you agree with and support the agendas of Cyntia McKinney ?

and the groups she represents such as the democratic party?

ot all you are doing is taking some fringe people and catering to them in wanting to tag along with another group to promote their agenda. The Tea Party does not promote this, PERIOD

Now answer my question

ot so many people on here are active in the Tea Party or are partial to the Tea Partry agrenda as :
2. Fiscal Responsibility
3. Free Markets

Name the Ranchers members that push the agenda "you claim" that the tea party is about and go against the core value that the Tea Party is really about as I stated above

Show me on any Tea Party website where the Tea Party promotes the agenda that you claim they do

I went back and read all 13 pages of the link you provided, OT.
I found 5 names: Henry Kriegel, Ron Marlenee, Tim Ravndal (who was
canned), Jason Priest and Red Beckman. Red Beckman was
discussed at length, but it was never proven he was a Tea Party person.
Even if those other 3 were what you claim, that's not very many
and sure doesn't prove what you say. I seriously doubt that Ron Marlenee
was a part of any Posse Comatatous, Freeman, CUT or anything else.
So that cuts it perhaps down to TWO.

I did find this:
"You really don't care- you are just trying to find some way to discredit the TEA party , you are not legitimatly looking for information trying to expand your limited understanding."

ot is just grasping at straws to try and discredit the Tea party. You notice he doesn't say anything about what the Tea Party says its goals are.

It is like finding a dirty cop and then trying to expand and say all cops are crooked.

Waiting for your answer ot

2. Fiscal Responsibility
3. Free Markets

Show me on any Tea Party website where the Tea Party promotes the agenda that you claim they do

Larrry said:

Problem is- in MT and around the country- there is no Tea Party platform--just dozens of individualist groups each with differing leadership- differing issues- differing platforms and agendas... I've seen several so-called platforms- all different... Gives the nutcases a perfect place to hide and promote their illegal agendas...

And even like either of the other cults (R or D) just having a platform does not mean they will follow it...Their actions speak much louder than words....And when you have a MT Tea Party elected leader going on the internet advocating to take care of the gay issue the Wyoming way ( inferring to chain them behind a pickup and drag them and then hang them over a fence rail to die)-- its a cult that promotes hate that I want nothing to do with...

And the really sad thing I see- is that you folks are all so in lockstep that you don't have the individual gonads/backbone to answer the question I asked....

Do you agree with and support the agendas of groups like those described in the original article -the Montana Creativity Movement and Pioneer Little Europe?

Oldtimer said:
Larrry said:

Problem is- in MT and around the country- there is no Tea Party platform--just dozens of individualist groups each with differing leadership- differing issues- differing platforms and agendas... I've seen several so-called platforms- all different... Gives the nutcases a perfect place to hide and promote their illegal agendas...

And even like either of the other cults (R or D) just having a platform does not mean they will follow it...Their actions speak much louder than words....And when you have a MT Tea Party elected leader going on the internet advocating to take care of the gay issue the Wyoming way ( inferring to chain them behind a pickup and drag them and then hang them over a fence rail to die)-- its a cult that promotes hate that I want nothing to do with...

And the really sad thing I see- is that you folks are all so in lockstep that you don't have the individual gonads/backbone to answer the question I asked....

Do you agree with and support the agendas of groups like those described in the original article -the Montana Creativity Movement and Pioneer Little Europe?

I answered your question, they are not part of the Tea Party. You might have some fringes tagging along for a ride. What would give you the idea I supported fringe groups tagging along for a riide.

So answer my question

Henry Kriegel? Is this the Henry Kriegal that is a spokesman for the North American Elk Breeders Association?

If so, do all elk breeders hold the same opinions as he does, or belong to the same "cult"? :eek:

Ron Marlenee, is a rancher and a trained auctioneer, isn't he? Do all ranchers and auctioneers in Montana belong to the same "cult" as he does, and have the same opinion on gays and minorities? :eek:

Jason Priest, President of the Carbon County Boys and Girls club....... :eek:

....starting to get the point yet, OT?

Oldtimer said:

Montana Creativity Movement......NO!

http://montanacreators.webs.com/

Pioneer Little Europe.......NO!

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t397069/

.....and if any of the members of either of these groups are also members of RCALF, I'd have to say that I don't believe in any of the RCALF agenda either, because using OT's logic, RCALF is a racist organization and all members of RCALF probably hold the same beliefs as the individuals that belong to the Montana Creativity Movement and Pioneer Little Europe, due to the crossover of membership.

hypocritexposer said:
Henry Kriegel? Is this the Henry Kriegal that is a spokesman for the North American Elk Breeders Association?

If so, do all elk breeders hold the same opinions as he does, or belong to the same "cult"? :eek:

Ron Marlenee, is a rancher and a trained auctioneer, isn't he? Do all ranchers and auctioneers in Montana belong to the same "cult" as he does, and have the same opinion on gays and minorities? :eek:

Oh I agree- but you have to wonder what the agendas are- when the members of the Tea Party groups elected/chose some of the radical- hate spouting folks as their Presidents/officers/spokespersons... :???:

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

Oh I agree- but you have to wonder what the agendas are- when the members of the Tea Party groups elected/chose some of the radical- hate spouting folks as their Presidents/officers/spokespersons... :???:

aren't you a moderator on here? :? :? :???: :???:
you are the most radical hate spouter on here!
Is ranchers.net now a cult??

Latest posts