• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

They're Back

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lonecowboy said:
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Henry Kriegel? Is this the Henry Kriegal that is a spokesman for the North American Elk Breeders Association?

If so, do all elk breeders hold the same opinions as he does, or belong to the same "cult"? :eek:

Ron Marlenee, is a rancher and a trained auctioneer, isn't he? Do all ranchers and auctioneers in Montana belong to the same "cult" as he does, and have the same opinion on gays and minorities? :eek:

Jason Priest, President of the Carbon County Boys and Girls club....... :eek:

....starting to get the point yet, OT?

Oh I agree- but you have to wonder what the agendas are- when the members of the Tea Party groups elected/chose some of the radical- hate spouting folks as their Presidents/officers/spokespersons... :???:

aren't you a moderator on here? :? :? :???: :???:
you are the most radical hate spouter on here!
Is ranchers.net now a cult??

And who do I hate?

He wont!!!!! He does not have the GONADS, once again he goes back to trying to bring sexual organs into the conversation just showing his obsession with the male parts of the human body, zippers, homos gonads etc etc all cause him much pleasure in talking about, :D :D :D

Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:
Oldtimer said:
Oh I agree- but you have to wonder what the agendas are- when the members of the Tea Party groups elected/chose some of the radical- hate spouting folks as their Presidents/officers/spokespersons... :???:

And who do I hate?
I would vertuer to say mostly the man who watches you shave in the morning.
Followed closely by bush, blacks, conservatives, Christians,TEA party people,Republicans,women and the Bible says you will know a tree by it's fruit so I will add probably Jesus too. and I'm sure I omitted a few!

Does not matter, he hates himself and wont admit it, He wont even admit that he is not a hypocritical liar that hates everyone that disagrees with him.

ME,YOU,LARRY MIKE.TAM.MS.SAGE.HYPO. oh heck the list is to long to type all the names, but it grows daily....

Lonecowboy said:
Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:

And who do I hate?
Followed closely by bush, blacks, conservatives, Christians,TEA party people,Republicans,women and the Bible says you will know a tree by it's fruit so I will add probably Jesus too. and I'm sure I omitted a few!

I don't hate any of them- disappointed in some- disillusioned by others- and feel sorry for those that have built up so much hate and those so sold down the yellow brick road by these cults that they can't see thru many of them....

I noticed you didn't ever answer my question about those hate groups either.....

I've been having fun on here yesterday and today- killing time while babysitting- while my daughter was in the hospital awaiting the birth of granddaughter #5...
Just got a call that she has finally entered the world, so need to go for awhile... Lakelyn Rae-- 6lbs 12 ozs..... :D :D :D

We been having fun too, anytime we see ya make an a$$ of yourself, which is all the time is fun for us!!!

good for your daughter,

I still dont know much about the Montana Creativity Movement.
Therefore I would say I neither agree with or support their agenda.

Ive studied up on PLE's and it sounds as if there is a media slant in proving them to be more than they are not. They are seperatists, not supremecists. Big difference. If they want to promote their race and their agenda, shouldnt they have that freedom? We have indian scholarships, endowements for the black arts, mexicans fighting for immigration reform and gay rodeos. Each of these groups have their own communities nationwide where they are the majority. Im sure each of the said communities have some in extreme fringe in their midst, but yet the community still exists and people think thats multi-culturalism. Do the people who want to promote the white race not have that freedom?

I do not know anyone belonging to a PLE, nor would I care to live in one. I do however support their freedoms to live as they choose and if they wish to promote their own agenda, that is their right. Just because someone is white doesnt automatically make them wrong.

Oldtimer said:
Do you agree with and support the agendas of groups like those described in the original article -the Montana Creativity Movement and Pioneer Little Europe?

Do I agree no, do I support no,

but like most on here I had to look them up.. I didn't know what they were,..

the PLE concept is similar to the northeast white flight.. just differing in direction..

White flight has been a term that originated in the United States, starting in the mid-20th century, and applied to the large-scale migration of whites of various European ancestries from racially mixed urban regions to more racially homogeneous suburban or exurban regions. It was first seen as originating from fear and anxiety about increasing minority populations. The term has more recently been applied to other migrations by whites, from older, inner suburbs to rural areas, as well as from the US Northeast and Midwest to the milder climate in Southeast and Southwest,

since the North East was/is predominately Democrats, can I now assume they are all racists.. ?

and it sounds like a lot of gated communities in the wealthier parts of the country..

Ironically by choice, I can't stand gated communities, and I live in a very racially diverse urban area.

if where we choose to live makes US racist.. and who we choose to live around makes US racist.. then I would say your a bit more guilty then I am.. about 60% more

Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:
Oldtimer said:
And who do I hate?

I don't hate any of them- disappointed in some- disillusioned by others- and feel sorry for those that have built up so much hate and those so sold down the yellow brick road by these cults that they can't see thru many of them....

Well you do a pretty good job of sounding like you hate them , and I see a careful omission too, Oldtimer, do you love Jesus?

I noticed you didn't ever answer my question about those hate groups either.....

and I've noticed you skirt around everything you can and never answer but I will not stoop to your level. You know I am very active in the Freedom movement and TEA party in Montana!I been to quite a few events around the state and made friends from all over the state and I have never heard a peep about any of what you are talking about. I would just have to google them to find out something about them. I am not saying they don't exsist, but I will say if they have been anywhere I've been they are keeping awful quiet about it.
They definetly are not openly recruiting or promoting.

Yes- lonecoboy- I love Jesus too...And often when I am making a decision on an issue I think WWJD ?

And I don't think he would be supporting groups that have leadership going on the net suggesting torture and murder are the correct way to treat people-any people---- or promoting the hatred of people because of their color, ethnicity, or sexual preferences....
The Jesus I love was a very compassionate person :

"You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against any of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the LORD."

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

To me you can't follow leaders that promote an agenda of hate- and still truly follow what Jesus promoted... I will pray for you...

Oldtimer said:
Yes- lonecoboy- I love Jesus too...And often when I am making a decision on an issue I think WWJD ?

Do you do that before you vote? before you form an opinion?

And I don't think he would be supporting groups that have leadership going on the net suggesting torture and murder are the correct way to treat people-any people---- or promoting the hatred of people because of their color, ethnicity, or sexual preferences....
I don't support hate groups- and you are twisting tim Ravndal's words way out of proportion!

The Jesus I love was a very compassionate person :

was is past tense- the Jesus I love IS alive! but I am very glad to hear you say it. :D now we are getting somewhere!

"You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against any of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the LORD."

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

To me you can't follow leaders that promote an agenda of hate- and still truly follow what Jesus promoted... I will pray for you...

what hate leaders am I following? the leader of our local TEA party is a housewife with a 2 year old that teaches VBS and Sunday school, you have posted yourself there is no TEA party platform that all follow but independant groups

Now in the 10 commandments we are told NOT to bear false wittness against anyone- do you have any proof to back up the things you said about Krayton Kerns or is repentence and asking for forgivness in order?

Oldtimer said:
And I don't think he would be supporting groups that have leadership going on the net suggesting torture and murder are the correct way to treat people-any people

an overwhelming majority of Tea Party People are good decent people

I also do not think Jesus would go around accusing good decent people of torture or murder.

and while your getting a bit of religion..

The Ninth Commandment "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." (Exodus 20:16 )

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

Is that what you ask yourself, right before you lie and falsely accuse them?

No lies- no false accusations...There are numerous articles (and quite a past history) on this Tea Party leader...Of credit to the Tea Party- after they allowed Montanas name to be drug thru the ditch nationwide for quite some time- they finally fired this guy...But if you do some digging on his background- you wonder how he got the position he held.... As well as some of their other leadership...

Heres just one of numerous articles: You decide- is this the type person you would elect to lead you..... :???:

Montana Tea Party Leader Axed Over Comments Concerning Hanging Of Homosexuals
The Huffington Post | Nick Wing First Posted: 09- 7-10 10:18 AM | Updated: 11- 7-10 05:12 AM

The president of Montana's Big Sky Tea Party Association has been fired from his leadership position following remarks made online that implied his support for the public hanging of homosexuals.

According to a report from the Helena Independent Record, former Big Sky Tea Party president Tim Ravndal had the following exchange posted on his Facebook profile back in July:

Tim Ravndal: "Marriage is between a man and a woman period! By giving rights to those otherwise would be a violation of the constitution and my own rights"

Keith Baker: "How dare you exercise your First Amendment Rights?"

Dennis Scranton: "I think fruits are decorative. Hang up where they can be seen and appreciated. Call Wyoming for display instructions."

Tim Ravndal: "@Kieth, OOPS I forgot this aint America no more! @Dennis, Where can I get that Wyoming printed instruction manual?"

Dennis Scranton: "Should be able to get info Gazette archives. Maybe even an illustration. Go back a bit over ten years."

The conversation was posted as a reaction to a recent ACLU lawsuit filed against the state of Montana in order to secure greater rights for same-sex couples and their families, and appears to allude to the gruesome murder of gay University of Wyoming student Matthew Shepard, who was tortured and tied to fencepost in Laramie in 1998. He later died from his injuries.

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

Is that what you ask yourself, right before you lie and falsely accuse them?

No lies- no false accusations...There are numerous articles (and quite a past history)

I was referring to false accusations of sexual harassment

Dennis Scranton: "I think fruits are decorative. Hang up where they can be seen and appreciated. Call Wyoming for display instructions.""

it wasn't even a tea party person who said it, it was just on his facebook site..and he added a stupider comment.. was it right.. no.. was it handled by the self appointed national leadership.. yes..

OT I again am really disappointed in you.. you never seem to get past the fact that one self appointed jackass's friend said something stupid,, so you blame it on over 6 million decent people ..

about 20% of the US citizens claim to be part of the Tea Party..

how can you smear over six million people?

I guess you can explain it to Jesus someday why you not only screwed up the ninth.. but also had a bit of a problem by dragging his name into an argument and using it to justify your action..

you really deserve the comments that some throw at you.. I have lost any and all respect for you.. Montana should be ashamed ..

to have two such jackasses in one state is just to much.. they should kick both you and this Tim Ravndal out of the state.. send you both back to California or somewhere where you can't do any more harm..

truly a low moment in the history of Montana..

Steve said:
Dennis Scranton: "I think fruits are decorative. Hang up where they can be seen and appreciated. Call Wyoming for display instructions.""

it wasn't even a tea party person who said it, it was just on his facebook site..

OT I again am really disappointed in you.. you never seem to get past the fact that one self appointed jackass's friend said something stupid,, so you blame it on over 6 million decent people ..

about 20% of the US citizens claim to be part of the Tea Party..

how can you smear over six million people?

I guess you can explain it to Jesus someday why you not only screwed up the ninth.. but also had a bit of a problem by dragging his name into an argument and using it to justify your action..

Dennis Scranton: "I think fruits are decorative. Hang up where they can be seen and appreciated. Call Wyoming for display instructions."

Tim Ravndal: "@Kieth, OOPS I forgot this aint America no more! @Dennis, Where can I get that Wyoming printed instruction manual?"

And Steve- I am disappointed in you trying to protect and make excuses for someone of this type...Its very clear he knew what he was talking about.. And it was in print on FB where everyone saw it- and the reason he wasn't able to deny it.... Not only a bigot and hate monger--but a dumb one at that!!!

Oldtimer said:
I am disappointed in you trying to protect and make excuses for someone of this type.

who is making excuses.. he is a jerk.. anyone who is linked to him is a jerk.. As I said they dealt with this self appointed jerk as they should have..

by your view. anyone linked to him should be ashamed... and is guilty of what he is guilty of.. well pull up your britches,

.. it gets worse..

I checked on the jerk you mentioned ..

. seems he is involved with a sheriffs association.. and a few others..

Montana Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association

Non-Profit Organization

Montana Stockgrowers Association

Non-Profit Organization

I didn't go through all of the groups he belongs to it is a long list. well over a hundred.

but.. then I wasn't trying to link him directly to you..

are all these groups racist as well?

well.. if guilt by loose association is how you smeared the tea party..

how is it now?

care to apologize to the 6 million folk you smeared now that the boot is on the other foot.. ?

how could you have a member such as him in your organizations.. why didn't you disavow him long ago?

Steve said:
Oldtimer said:
I am disappointed in you trying to protect and make excuses for someone of this type.

who is making excuses.. he is a jerk.. anyone who is linked to him is a jerk.. As I said they dealt with this self appointed jerk as they should have..

by your view. anyone linked to him should be ashamed... and is guilty of what he is guilty of.. well pull up your britches,

.. it gets worse..

I followed a link.. from the guy you mentioned.. seems he is involved with a sheriffs association.. and a few others..

so it seems he is involved with associations you seem to be involved with as well..

Montana Sheriff's Association

Non-Profit Organization

Montana Stockgrowers Association
Non-Profit Organization

I didn't go through all 106 associations he has links to from his site.. but.. then I wasn't trying to link him directly to you..

are all these groups racist as well?

well.. if guilt by loose association is how you smeared the tea party..

how is it now?

care to apologize to the 6 million folk you smeared now that the boot is on the other foot.. ?

how could you have a member such as him in your organizations.. why didn't you disavow him long ago?

Haven't been involved with either association for over a dozen years...

Haven't been involved with either association for over a dozen years...

should I look deeper?

I am sure I could find a group that connects you two directly..

after all he is linked to well over a hundred groups..

are they all racist?

no.. are they all jerks no..

the fact is.. he is a jerk.. and you are a jerk..

your both jerks.

is that so hard to understand..

I have no respect for either one of you,, none..

is that enough repudiation.. I will not stoop to blaming all of Montana for you two jerks..

but it is clear "you two have alot more in common, then he does to the 6 million tea party folk you insulted..

they deserve an apology from you.. and if you had one shred of decency you would apologize.

Latest posts