• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trayvon suspended over marijuana

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer said:
Bullhauler said:
So hypo are you saying that every kid that gets suspended for pot should be shot?

A neighborhood watch person is supposed to observe and report not confront and escalate.

Zimmerman is just another nobody geek that couldn't get laid in a whorehouse. He thought carrying a gun around would make him a big man. He couldn't hold his own against a beanpole type kid so he had to throw down on him. He gets the s*** kicked out of him by a 6'3" and 150lb pound boy. Oh what a worthless fatso Zimmerman must be.

It is too bad that Jesse and Al had to get involved. If Zimmerman had been arrested right away and left in jail they wouldn't have had too.

:roll:

Wonder if the black, latino, and white students and their parents that Zimmerman and his wife tuitor feel this way about the guy that was out protecting their neighborhood that has seen an increase in crime of late? I wonder if the homeowners that have lost person property to those breaking into their homes have the same attitude Bullhauler has about the guy risking his life to protect their community? :roll:

Faster horses said:
Odd that the police obviously doesn't see it your way, as they didn't
arrest Zimmerman. It's my thought that they know more than you
do...(I know that's hard for you to take)...

and it wouldn't even be up to the police, it would be the DA's decision

With all the talk of racially profiling, I'd still like to know if Zimmerman even knew the kid was black.

Witnesses have said it was too dark to see who was on top, during the scuffle, so how did Zimmerman determine that Trayvon was black if he was behind him and Trayvon had his hoodie pulled up over his head and was travelling away from Zimmerman's vehicle?

Read where he has been known to have stolen jewelry and a screw driver he carried around in a back pack! When he was caught doing the graffiti thing at school, along with a baggie with traces of dope. Innocent lil boy ..
Maybe by rammussen and humper's standards he is a choir boy and innocent, but if the people who know the facts it is not true,, Go figure that they would no go by facts :wink: :wink: :wink:

The Media, Sharpton, Jackson, Trayvon's family, The New Black Panthers, Obama and now The Black Congressional Causus might want to call this a racist hate crime but Zimmerman's BLACK friend was on TV defending him saying he tuitors black students. So if he was a racist why would he care if they got good grades or not? If he is a racist then why would any BLACK parent hire him to tuitor their child? This is a case of a horrible accident brought on by a troubled young MAN confronting AND BEATING a guy watching out for HIS NEIGHBORHOOD.

Tam said:
The Media, Sharpton, Jackson, Trayvon's family, The New Black Panthers, Obama and now The Black Congressional Causus might want to call this a racist hate crime but Zimmerman's BLACK friend was on TV defending him saying he tuitors black students. So if he was a racist why would he care if they got good grades or not? If he is a racist then why would any BLACK parent hire him to tuitor their child? This is a case of a horrible accident brought on by a troubled young MAN confronting AND BEATING a guy watching out for HIS NEIGHBORHOOD.

He also has black relatives that he spends considerable time with

Faster horses said:

Funny you should say that as the lead homicide investigator did want zimmerman charged with manslaughter the night of the shooting. (I know thats hard for you to take)

Bullhauler said:
Faster horses said:

Funny you should say that as the lead homicide investigator did want zimmerman charged with manslaughter the night of the shooting. (I know thats hard for you to take)

Obviously the DA didn't think that the evidence collected during the investigation warranted the charge.

hopalong said:
Read where he has been known to have stolen jewelry and a screw driver he carried around in a back pack! When he was caught doing the graffiti thing at school, along with a baggie with traces of dope. Innocent lil boy ..
Maybe by rammussen and humper's standards he is a choir boy and innocent, but if the people who know the facts it is not true,, Go figure that they would no go by facts :wink: :wink: :wink:

Suspended THREE times for drugs, truancy and graffiti and 'caught carrying a burglary tool': New picture emerges of Trayvon Martin (and did he attack a bus driver too?)

The teen was suspended from school three times
He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue
Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry

In total, he had 12 pieces of mostly women's rings and earrings in his bag.

Instead, he was suspended on October 21for the graffiti charge.

Trayvon Martin was suspended from school three times in the months before he was shot dead by a neighborhood watchman, it emerged today.

The new claims, revealed in a leaked report, paint a different picture of a teenager who frequently found himself in trouble with authorities.

It was also revealed that he might have attacked a bus driver,

Earlier, he had been suspended for skipping school and showing up late to class. And most recently, in February, he was suspended again when officials found a 'marijuana pipe' and an empty baggie with traces of the drug.

Trayvon's older brother, Stephen Martin, appears to have sent Trayvon a twitter message five days before the shooting that may explain the ten day suspension.

Below is a message from his cousin implying that Trayvon attacked a bus driver.

'Yu ain't tell me yu swung on a bus driver,' a user Tweeted to Travyon's alleged account five days before he was killed.

Trayvon went by the Twitter handle NO_LIMIT_N***A.

A few of the messages make reference to using drugs including one that says: 'Finna (I'm fixing to) smoke 1 wit my dawg wayne.'

'PLZZ EXERCISE YO RIGHT 2 REMAIN SILENT.. DAM,' he says.

Another says: '2 glock 40's... b**** you got 80 problems.'

"His suspension for what was reported (at first) to be minor infraction turns out to be because he took a swing at a bus driver and he got sent to Daddy's house because of it.

for pics of tattoos and other accusations...

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/was-trayvon-martin-a-drug-dealer

http://twitpic.com/photos/NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

Care to provide a link where you got that information bullhumper???????
From the reports that supply fact does not support what you claim

From the legal aspect the lead investigator presents what evidence he/she has!!!! the prosecution decides IF THERE IS ENOUGH evidence to take it further<<<< unlike the OJ case where he messed up!!
or the rape case of the lacrosse team , this prosecution team decided to gather FACTS!!!!!

It is ok humper if you wish to crawl back in to your 2 horse trailer that you claim to hail bulls in and hide!!!!!

Steve said:
hopalong said:

Suspended THREE times for drugs, truancy and graffiti and 'caught carrying a burglary tool': New picture emerges of Trayvon Martin (and did he attack a bus driver too?)

The teen was suspended from school three times
He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue
Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry

In total, he had 12 pieces of mostly women's rings and earrings in his bag.

Instead, he was suspended on October 21for the graffiti charge.

Trayvon Martin was suspended from school three times in the months before he was shot dead by a neighborhood watchman, it emerged today.

The new claims, revealed in a leaked report, paint a different picture of a teenager who frequently found himself in trouble with authorities.

It was also revealed that he might have attacked a bus driver,

Earlier, he had been suspended for skipping school and showing up late to class. And most recently, in February, he was suspended again when officials found a 'marijuana pipe' and an empty baggie with traces of the drug.

Trayvon's older brother, Stephen Martin, appears to have sent Trayvon a twitter message five days before the shooting that may explain the ten day suspension.

Below is a message from his cousin implying that Trayvon attacked a bus driver.

'Yu ain't tell me yu swung on a bus driver,' a user Tweeted to Travyon's alleged account five days before he was killed.

Trayvon went by the Twitter handle NO_LIMIT_N***A.

A few of the messages make reference to using drugs including one that says: 'Finna (I'm fixing to) smoke 1 wit my dawg wayne.'

'PLZZ EXERCISE YO RIGHT 2 REMAIN SILENT.. DAM,' he says.

Another says: '2 glock 40's... b**** you got 80 problems.'

"His suspension for what was reported (at first) to be minor infraction turns out to be because he took a swing at a bus driver and he got sent to Daddy's house because of it.

for pics of tattoos and other accusations...

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/was-trayvon-martin-a-drug-dealer

http://twitpic.com/photos/NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

But But But the racist police are just trying to destroy Poor little Trayvon's reputation. :roll:
Personally I'm sick of the media using pictures of a much younger innocent Trayvon to push a story of what the evidence is proving HE WASN"T.

There is a good reason the parents didn't provide the media with more recent pictures of their little darling. :roll:

BTW Does anyone else find it a bit strange that Trayvon's mother would trademark her dead son's name? :?

Tam said:
BTW Does anyone else find it a bit strange that Trayvon's mother would trademark her dead son's name? :?

or hire a lawyer who specializes in suing Homeowners associations..

no not odd at all...

Tam said:
rammtein7 said:
Steve said:
ok.. so if charlie manson and a group of his followers are chanting death to rammtein7 and his family... and come up the stairs of the porch with a bag of skittles and cans of tea.. your going to ignore them?

really a persons history is their character.. some are good and some are bad...

and yes often in a tense situation it matters if you are a law abiding citizen or one who doesn't have a high regard for the laws...

What's your point? That argument is completely random nonsensical. Trayvon was walking home to watch the NBA and give his younger brother some skittles. He wan't chanting "death to Zimmerman." If he hadn't harassed Trayvon, none of this would have happened. The blame lies on Zimmerman and Zimmerman alone. If anyone acted in self-defense, it was Trayvon.

So I see the fact that an eye witness testified to the fact that Zimmerman was attacked while walking back to his vehicle still hasn't register in your brain. :roll: It was not Trayvon yelling for help it was according to the eye witness, Zimmerman calling out.

If reports can be believed Trayvon's own dad said it wasn't his son's voice being heard calling out on the 911 tapes.

According to Police reports ZIMMERMAN was the one with a broken nose, bloodied head and grass on his back who's do you think was laying on his back having his head smashed into the ground and who do you think the guy on the top carrying out the brutal assault was?

According to the released 911 tapes Zimmerman was asked by the operator if he was FOLLOWING the suspect and Zimmerman said yes. The operator then said they didn't need him to FOLLOW him and Zimmerman's response was OK

Can you please provide a link to where it says Zimmerman caught up to Trayvon that was running from him and confronted him in anyway? As from everything I have read and heard Zimmerman had stopped following him and was on his way back to his vehicle when Trayvon confronted him and beat him.

Eye Witness be damned and Police reports and 911 tapes be damned your little gangbanger with a history of drugs was murdered. Remmtein you have yet again proven you don't need FACTS to make up your mind on an issue. :roll:
I don't think it matters when he was MURDERED. The "witness was corrected by the detectives. When the witness said Trayvon was screaming, the detective said no that was Zimmerman, which is grossly wrong. The police on the line said not to follow him. The point is that Zimmerman is in the wrong. He is WRONG. Trayvon did not deserve to die regardless of his past. If in your mind he deserved to die for drug use, than so does Rush Limbaugh.

rammtein7 said:
I don't think it matters when he was MURDERED. The "witness was corrected by the detectives. When the witness said Trayvon was screaming, the detective said no that was Zimmerman, which is grossly wrong. The police on the line said not to follow him. The point is that Zimmerman is in the wrong. He is WRONG. Trayvon did not deserve to die regardless of his past. If in your mind he deserved to die for drug use, than so does Rush Limbaugh.

Who said he deserved to die? But Zimmerman had the right to protect himself also.

The police on the line did not say "do not follow him"......which tapes did you listen to?

Zimmerman took a risk and was worried for his life as a result of the risk he took. Did he give up his rightt to protect himself when he took that risk? Did he deserve to die at the hands of Trayvon?

hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:

Who said he deserved to die? But Zimmerman had the right to protect himself also.

The police on the line did not say "do not follow him"......which tapes did you listen to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVwPqXc-bk

Pay attention around 1:55

rammtein7 said:
hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:

I've listened to it a couple times already. and nowhere is he told "not to follow him"

Maybe you should listen to it again

hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:
hypocritexposer said:

I've listened to it a couple times already. and nowhere is he told "not to follow him"

Really? Are you that much in denial? What does "We don't need you to do that" mean to you? If you answered anything but "Don't follow him," you're wrong.

rammtein7 said:
hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:

Really? Are you that much in denial? What does "We don't need you to do that" mean to you? If you answered anything but "Don't follow him," you're wrong.

I bet you got good grades in comprehension as a student didn't you :roll:

hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:
hypocritexposer said:

I bet you got good grades in comprehension as a student didn't you :roll:

That has nothing to do with this case. If you can't see the obvious, that's your problem, me, I side with truth. The truth is that Zimmerman is guilty of murder. Even with the "Stand your Ground" law. He's still guilty of murder.

Latest posts