• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Unbelievable

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Redriver: "Ask yourself this; why didn't the authorities have a plan for evacuating the poor people? Maybe because they would rather have them killed? Think of the money the government will save not having to help these people."

You continue to affirm my assessment of you. This kind of moronic think is rediculous.
The "authorities" in charge of evacuating the poor people of New Orleans is the government of New Orleans...which is a BLACK administration. Kind of blows your racist theory.

The order of first response to a disaster like this is local government, state government, then federal government. The governments of New Orleans and Louisiana have serious questions to answer because there has not been the same problem of lack of organization of the relief effort here in MS. Mississippi has a far wider area of devastation...Katrina was about the same strength when it came over me as it was when it hit Florida...and I'm over 200 miles inland.

Talk about towing the party line...all you mind-numb liberals have spewed your 'hate Bush' garbage since the 2000 election...talk about a lake of intellectual thought process!!!!!!!!!!!

Robertmac, I have a PTO driven generator if you would like to use it. I will bring it to Meridian and meet you if you like. I could also bring some fuel if need be.

It's a 20 KW and has 220 volt and 110 volt outlets. Let me know.

If it's like it is here, rural people usually are the last ones to get power restored.

RobertMac our thought are with you in this time. Please remember not all Canadians are idiots like redriver. Canada is sending two frigates and a destroyer filled with supplies and also water purification units.

elwapo said:
RobertMac our thought are with you in this time. Please remember not all Canadians are idiots like redriver. Canada is sending two frigates and a destroyer filled with supplies and also water purification units.

on behalf of all those in the wake of Katrina who are unable to say so...."thank you"!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Mike, thanks a bunch, but I think I got things under control now. My freezers are good and cold now and don't seem to be drawing the current that they were earlier. I'm going to be looking for a diesel or PTO generator like you have. I appreciate the offer! :D :D

elwapo, I want to second Ranchwife with a big THANK YOU from all that are need of help to all that are sending help. I know all Canadians aren't the same, just as I know all Blacks aren't the same. I grew up as a minority in an area that is 60-70% Black. The majority are good, decent people, but, as always, a minority catch the media's eye and are used to present a story line the media wanted to put out. CNN was carrying the Black Caucus's attack on the President at the very same time Fox broke away for the story of an eight mile convoy of relief rolling into New Orleans. CNN has an agenda, just like the other liberals, and it isn't concern for the poor blacks of New Orleans...it was/is to blame President Bush! :mad: :mad:

Latest posts