• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WhiteWing ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
Supreme White Alliance: An ADL Backgrounder

October 28, 2008

The Supreme White Alliance (SWA) is a racist skinhead group formed in 2007 by racist skinheads from several different states. The group is relatively small, with about two dozen active members, but SWA is notable in that even though its members are mostly in their 20s, many already possess a lengthy history of white supremacy, including belonging to a variety of other white supremacist groups. SWA thus combines the energy of youth with the veteran hate of hardcore racist skinheads.

In October 2008, law enforcement officers from the Crockett County (Tennessee) Sheriff's Office and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives uncovered an alleged violent plot by two young white supremacists, one of whom, Daniel Cowart of Bells, Tennessee, had been a member of SWA and had attended SWA events such as a Hitler birthday celebration in Cincinnati in April 2008.

Cowart and the other suspect, Paul Schlesselman, allegedly plotted to embark upon a murderous rampage, primarily of African-Americans, which would culminate in a possibly suicidal assassination attempt on presidential candidate Barack Obama. The suspects also allegedly planned to murder 88 people ("88" being a white supremacist code phrase for "Heil Hitler") and behead 14 more (for the 14 Words).

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/domestic-extremism-terrorism/c/supreme-white-alliance-an.html

So you're saying his name is Daniel Cowart?

iwannabeacowboy said:
Oldtimer said:
Supreme White Alliance: An ADL Backgrounder

October 28, 2008

The Supreme White Alliance (SWA) is a racist skinhead group formed in 2007 by racist skinheads from several different states. The group is relatively small, with about two dozen active members, but SWA is notable in that even though its members are mostly in their 20s, many already possess a lengthy history of white supremacy, including belonging to a variety of other white supremacist groups. SWA thus combines the energy of youth with the veteran hate of hardcore racist skinheads.

In October 2008, law enforcement officers from the Crockett County (Tennessee) Sheriff's Office and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives uncovered an alleged violent plot by two young white supremacists, one of whom, Daniel Cowart of Bells, Tennessee, had been a member of SWA and had attended SWA events such as a Hitler birthday celebration in Cincinnati in April 2008.

Cowart and the other suspect, Paul Schlesselman, allegedly plotted to embark upon a murderous rampage, primarily of African-Americans, which would culminate in a possibly suicidal assassination attempt on presidential candidate Barack Obama. The suspects also allegedly planned to murder 88 people ("88" being a white supremacist code phrase for "Heil Hitler") and behead 14 more (for the 14 Words).

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/domestic-extremism-terrorism/c/supreme-white-alliance-an.html

Don't we know someone else with the same last name?

Related maybe?

Big Muddy rancher said:
iwannabeacowboy said:

Don't we know someone else with the same last name?

Related maybe?

His name is not Daniel Cowart--- that is the Supreme White Alliance guy that was convicted in the plot to assassinate President Obama...

Larrry said:
Wanna chime in kola and put your penny's worth on ot's stalking

Not stalking Larry... I wasn't out looking for anything about whitewing or anyone else .... I was just sent the allegations- so instead of piddling around behind his back I put them out and asked him if they were true... Since he hasn't seemed to want to deny them or even answer to his alleged old friends questions
http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.phpt=72117&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=36
I think the info is worth passing on to the authorities to allow them the opportunity to verify....

I've put together packets of the info- including his name(s) and known info to forward to the DEA, US Marshal, etc-- and they can do with it what they want with it...

Already talked to an old retired DEA Agent and he said extraditing from Venezuela is almost impossible - especially if someone is a dual citizen as they don't allow the extradition of nationals especially for drug charges ...

So......since he won't defend or deny your allegations (that's all they are) you're going to blow the whistle on him?

Besides, you haven't shown him your badge yet!!!!! :lol: :lol:

YUP dime droping,, allegation,,, stalking,,, lieing......... where is your reliable source oldtimer?????
I say you are full of SHITE as kolo=jing0=lulu=allie would say,,,,, not the first time you have lied about things like this

Oldtimer said:
Like I said- this doesn't surprise me a bit as there have been some questions on WW's authenticity since he showed up....

Does this mean R2 and Alice will return, to help with the investigation...OT could use the help tracking down Whitewing's wife again :roll:

Maybe check the venezuelan weather patterns for any inconsistencies...

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
Like I said- this doesn't surprise me a bit as there have been some questions on WW's authenticity since he showed up....

Does this mean R2 and Alice will return, to help with the investigation...OT could use the help tracking down Whitewing's wife again :roll:

WATCH IT!!! Before you know it, they'll have you tied to a huge drug conspiracy that covers North America.

He'll want us to start calling him "J. Edgar". :lol:

Mike said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

WATCH IT!!! Before you know it, they'll have you tied to a huge drug conspiracy that covers North America.

He'll want us to start calling him "J. Edgar". :lol:

Little Joe has been peeking in my windows again, no doubt, passing along the intel to OT.

Dang, I hope my opinion of the weather matches what R2's Facebook satelite imagery shows... :lol:

Hate to have the climate change cops on my tail...

Larrry said:
ot you are stalking, to believe otherwise is stupid. Are you stupid?

Look back a ways in the archives...OT invented stalking, name calling, the straw man, dropping a dime, and false accusations, on Ranchers...

...he's been using these intimidation tactics since he was a lawman, no doubt.

projection of guilt

Psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable to someone else.

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-psychological-projection.htm

just kinda quickly skimmed this, seems to be several opposing views.

in conclusion, is general sentiment such that:

it wasn't ol' whitey

who lifted her nitey

??

last deal I had with whitey bear, I fronted him and that troll from cowtown who ain't got no cows to go down and douche out that ol' dudes conex in az--no big deal, a couple hundred bucks and tank o' gas--but still, it'd be nice if folks would do what they say and that ol' hog is gonna get kilt by a cave in, one o' these days.....

Ot has always been in the front of namecalling and mud throwing
Yet when it comes back to him he can't handle it. He crystal foul and whimpers and whines like a baby. Ot you reap what you sow
Quit being a stalker and be kind to your family and quit making a public fool of yourself

I've got a hundo says this WW deal is giving him so much wood his brain has practically shut down due to restricted blood flow...

loomixguy said:
I've got a hundo says this WW deal is giving him so much wood his brain has practically shut down due to restricted blood flow...

His pendulum is swinging right tonight... :lol:

He'll probably get on here tomorrow and say he called this election all the way.

"I told you guys the Democrat party was dead" :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
loomixguy said:

I'm sure an "arrest" will come at any moment. :shock:

Cardiac? :lol: We could only be so lucky....................

Mike said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
loomixguy said:

I'm sure an "arrest" will come at any moment. :shock:

Cardiac? :lol: We could only be so lucky....................

Probably happened when he was watching Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs, with the grandkids.

"Grandad...tell us again how that Snow White chick, used to send you Holiday greetings"

As the grandkids leave the room, they debate amongst themselves whether grandad is Grumpy, Sleepy, or Dopey...

Latest posts