• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WhiteWing ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
Larrry said:
Wanna chime in kola and put your penny's worth on ot's stalking

Not stalking Larry... I wasn't out looking for anything about whitewing or anyone else .... I was just sent the allegations- so instead of piddling around behind his back I put them out and asked him if they were true... Since he hasn't seemed to want to deny them or even answer to his alleged old friends questions
http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.phpt=72117&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=36
I think the info is worth passing on to the authorities to allow them the opportunity to verify....

I've put together packets of the info- including his name(s) and known info to forward to the DEA, US Marshal, etc-- and they can do with it what they want with it...

Already talked to an old retired DEA Agent and he said extraditing from Venezuela is almost impossible - especially if someone is a dual citizen as they don't allow the extradition of nationals especially for drug charges ...

Looks to me like the only fraud here was accomplished by the Fatman himself, for wasting all the time of the law enforcement agencies he supplied with false information.

Bumbling, fumbling, Barney. I have not been able to sleep for two nights laughing at his cold, calculating, stupid comments.

The Snow Queen comments were classic!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike said:
Bumbling, fumbling, Barney. I have not been able to sleep for two nights laughing at his cold, calculating, stupid comments.

The Snow Queen comments were classic!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We chummed the waters heavily back in late September but he wouldn't even nibble. I figured that was the result of those 144 combined years of steely law enforcement senses kicking in and warning him that there might be a scam in the making.

Now I realize that it was just that he was snot-slinging drunk.

OldInspectorClouseau said:
I kick my butt that I'm slipping and didn't catch that when the fellow posted it... Been retired too long... But it appears my thoughts and intuition on your occupation, and your reasons for being in Venezuela (coke capital of the world) may be coming to fruit ....

:lol:

6616399_std.jpg

OldIdiot said:
Actually Reader2 caught a bunch of things that didn't fit since her husband was from and she had lived in Venezuela....

I was so hoping Reader2 would come back for a victory lap. :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
OT, the DNA sample you sent with your package probably wasn't necessary

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was the first one he's had in years. He had to share it with someone.

He better get the swamper at Wet Willy's to clean up the mess that I'm sure is all over his computer area. I bet there's splooge all over the damn place.....

Whitewing said:
Mike said:
Get his terminology correct gentlemen.

It's Packet, not Package. :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the rest of your life, when you hear that word............. :lol:

Yep. I already bust out howling when someone mentions the word, "Oldtimer". :lol:

"Grandad, can you tell us a different story than Snow White tonight?

How about the one where you were tipped off to Pablo Escobar's Wikipedia profile & picture, through an anonymous PM and were able to send an info. packet to the FBI, for followup?

That's a good one. Especially the part where you got to meet Penelope Cruz and Johnny Depp while consulting on the movie set of "Blow""

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:
WhiteWing- Earlier this year when you were missing from the site and everyone was looking for you-- Where were you? Remember when I asked if you had ever been indicted :???: Is there a reason you're back in Venezuela :???: A former friend of yours says he has 45,000 reasons for you to come back to the U.S. to visit with him....

You never asked if I had ever been indicted, ever. And whatever 'friend' you're speaking to is a liar.

Your friend sent me pictures and your itinerary for back there in January... He said he'd sure like for you to come back to visit him and give him the bail money he put up for you in Florida...Said you used to be friends til you screwed him over...

Seems to know you quite well... Something about you got to know each other at meetings of the Supreme White Alliance....

You never answered your buddy in his previous post when he asked a question:

He didn't take all of his money to another Country, trus me.

Did you White..as snow..wing? Rolling Eyes

How'd ya come up with that WW alias again?

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72117&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=36

I kick my butt that I'm slipping and didn't catch that when the fellow posted it... Been retired too long... But it appears my thoughts and intuition on your occupation, and your reasons for being in Venezuela (coke capital of the world) may be coming to fruit ....

So I ask the question again-- where were you for the first part of the year say around January 15th?

I just had to bring it back up to read again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike said:
So......since he won't defend or deny your allegations (that's all they are) you're going to blow the whistle on him?

Besides, you haven't shown him your badge yet!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I missed this one. :lol:

Latest posts