• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Your favorite American president

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Brad S said:
The American constitution is a fine work tracing its work back to the Magna Carta and the social contract theorists> A Hamilton is generally regarded as the drafter of the constittution, but B Franklinis my Favorite (he was a hell raiser/ womanizer). Hamilton was a student of Locke Hume and Russeau. France used to be good guys so I hold hope for their future.

Like many countries, I think there are good individuals, but as a whole, they are pinheads. :wink:

Mob thinking, usually isn't a good thing.

People get the form of government they are willing to put up with.

All of us who are disgusted with our politics, should get involved. Then and only then, will we be able to correct it. Sort of the "Little Red Hen" type of thing. Everyone wants the cake, but no one wants to help make it.

Regan, Kennedy, and yes sorry boys but Clinton would be one of them. He added some scandle to the oval office just next time he needs to pick some girl who believes in dry cleaning. :wink:

Oh and I do believe Bush deserves some respect in the manner he handled 9/11.

CattleRMe said:
Regan, Kennedy, and yes sorry boys but Clinton would be one of them. He added some scandle to the oval office just next time he needs to pick some girl who believes in dry cleaning. :wink:

Oh and I do believe Bush deserves some respect in the manner he handled 9/11.

What did JFK do that was so great? Almost get us into a nuclear war?

I'm serious. What did he do that was so great. I remember watching his funeral as a small child.
Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson got us into and kept us in Viet Nam. Nixon got us out. Regen got the Berlin wall down, or at least it happened in his time. I think the rest of the world was afraid of what we would do as a country when Ronnie was Prez and that is why we got the hostages released.

I think GW was doing somewhat the same thing with Afganistan and Iraq. Eventually, you've got to stand up to bullies.

no one on ranches has yet to say Nixon?......Was he not voted in on the republican ticket? I maybe wrong but did nixon not step down due to the so called watergate fiasco.....No worries because I believe,another Republican president Gerald Ford gave Nixon,a full pardon.......

Nixon stepped down because Baker, Dole and others in the Republican party demanded he do what was best for the country. Nixon could have destroyed the tapes and forced a constitutional crisis if his party would have allowed it. Klinton did force the constitutional crisis and the scum known as the Democratic party supported him.

The 1960 election was likely stolen by the Dailey machine in Chicago putting JFK in office. Nixon stood down for the good of the country.

Bush won every count in Florida in 2000, but the scum known as the Democratic party were indifferent to the country's well being as they attempted to steal another election.

What iileagal activity did Clinton partake in?Scum?Some folks here,really do disslike people for thier political chioces i see...

reader (the Second) said:
Mike said:
Wasn't it shown that Nixon didn't know about these things til after the fact?

That would make a difference in my opinion definitely. But I doubt that that can be shown conclusively.

Nixon always maintained that he did not have advance knowledge of the break-in and no hard evidence has ever surfaced to indicate that he did.

Mike said:
Mike said:
Wasn't it shown that Nixon didn't know about these things til after the fact?

That would make a difference in my opinion definitely. But I doubt that that can be shown conclusively.

Nixon always maintained that he did not have advance knowledge of the break-in and no hard evidence has ever surfaced to indicate that he did.

Just ask the G Man. GG wouldn't lie.

On the tapes Nixon is heard delivering a barrage of explicatives when he was informed about the breakin.

I don't care about Klinton nailing anything that would hold still, now the sexual assault stuff and the "drag a $100 bill through a trailer court and see what you get" stuff is repulsive. The perjury or lie under oath CONVICTION is trivial compared to what Susan Mcdougal went to prison to not disclose and later was enriched by Dem operatives.

How would any sane rational person describe the "drag a $100 bill through a trailer court and look what you get" operative (Carville) boss (Klinton) and supporters Democratic supporters? Scum seems good enough to me. Sexual assault is vulgar enough but then to use power to f the woman over again is just plain vile.

I see Clinton as having an addiction - to hitting on low class women (well women in general, I just don't like his taste). It's gross but there are many factors that go into a politician's success or failure historically as a politician and libido is usually not a factor.

Reader2- I think you hit on part of it....Clinton fits the profile of an abused child, growing up in an abusive household of an abuser stepfather...Many end up being abusers and misusers of power, that like to denigrate, demean, and control women, and many times its women of lower class and status...Some end up spouse abusers or abuse their own children--Some of these guys become your serial rapists and serial murderers...And I definitely don't mean this as an excuse for his actions- just that he fits the profile and makes you wonder....

These are the guys that have the wives and girlfriends showing up for work often with blackeyes and bruises from walking into doors or falling :roll: ... Makes me wonder what went on behind closed doors during the Whitehouse years- altho I truly think his way of demeaning Hillary was to have these almost open affairs with these "lower class" and in some cases rather unattractive women ... :???:

Oldtimer said:
I see Clinton as having an addiction - to hitting on low class women (well women in general, I just don't like his taste). It's gross but there are many factors that go into a politician's success or failure historically as a politician and libido is usually not a factor.

Reader2- I think you hit on part of it....Clinton fits the profile of an abused child, growing up in an abusive household of an abuser stepfather...Many end up being abusers and misusers of power, that like to denigrate, demean, and control women, and many times its women of lower class and status...Some end up spouse abusers or abuse their own children--Some of these guys become your serial rapists and serial murderers...And I definitely don't mean this as an excuse for his actions- just that he fits the profile and makes you wonder....

These are the guys that have the wives and girlfriends showing up for work often with blackeyes and bruises from walking into doors or falling :roll: ... Makes me wonder what went on behind closed doors during the Whitehouse years- altho I truly think his way of demeaning Hillary was to have these almost open affairs with these "lower class" and in some cases rather unattractive women ... :???:

pretty strong assumption on your part oldtimer....not all abused grow up to abuse,geeze if something fits your daming staements of any dem,you reps will stop at nothing....yes i assume your a rep,oldtimer.It was one women,not a whole stable .

nonothing said:
Oldtimer said:

pretty strong assumption on your part oldtimer....not all abused grow up to abuse,geeze if something fits your daming staements of any dem,you reps will stop at nothing....yes i assume your a rep,oldtimer.It was one women,not a whole stable .

more than one woman!!!!!!! :eek: :roll:

Nonothing I agree that not all abused grow up to abuse. Thats just a cop out for people who dont want to take responsibility for their actions.

OT and Reader the second
What do you mean by lower class women? There is a couple of ways to take that statement.

Question for all women.
I cant understand how any politician who is a womanizer could be popular with women. I know of two Presidents who were womenizers big time and who were really popular with women voters. Why is this? Is it more about the personality of the guy so you just over look the womenizing part?
Im a guy but this would bother me about a politician. If he cheats and lies to his wife I cant help but to assume he is going to cheat and lie about other things as well.

For the last time.....this ain't about Klinton shagging some action. Paula Jones was not a willing participant. And Klinton settled her suit. An innocent man would never settle that suit. Paula is the one referred to by James Carville in "drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer court and see what you get." Cathlene Willey was not a willing participant. She is of a richer economic strata than Jones, but she is a frail personality. Lewinski was a willing participant, but very young subordinates would be off limits to all manwhores with any pride.

There was a whitehouse cleaning woman (US employee) that was fired because she reported Hillary threw a lamp (US Property) at Bill and broke it. Hillary regretted the damage later because she couldn't steal the lamp when they moved.

RoperAB said:
Nonothing I agree that not all abused grow up to abuse. Thats just a cop out for people who dont want to take responsibility for their actions.

RoperAB- I agree that it is no excuse--To me their is no excuse for being an abuser--- but if you follow the abusers- child and spouse- a great many of them were abused as children or had an abusive parent toward the other parent....This fits Bills family history with his stepfather...

OT and Reader the second
What do you mean by lower class women? There is a couple of ways to take that statement.

Most of the women he tried or did have affairs with were not of the social standing or economic status of either he or Hillary...

Latest posts