• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Most embarrassing first date!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I can tell you the difference between your boots and mine without even seeing yours Haymaker. All the bull$hit is on the 'outside' of mine! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope ,it,s a fact, I have these ladies roun here followin me like a cow dog pup,I been tellin em no sense in cold trailing me girls,I dont like my haunches spurred by no woman with matimony on her mind,but dont do no good,ya cant turn a woman mor,n yuh can a runaway hog :D .........good luck

TimH said:
Haymaker wrote

......"I noticed this good lookin blonde staring at my boots,mam what are you lookin at I said,she has this sheepish smile on her face and sez oh nothing"......

Hey Haymaker, Are you sure she wasn't staring at your boots and wondering if maybe that was where the stink was coming from???
Was it that "sheepish" look that caught your eye?? :D

No,I believe these ole size 12,s had her day dreaming :D .........good luck

Hhhhummm, I guess we're using the term "ladies" in the very broadest sense of the word here, are we Hay Maker? Yah, well we've heard of that kind. Try walking the streets that are lit up a little brighter next time you're in town.

BMR wrote:["Careful fedup2 it's starting to run out over the top of his hip waders."]

Sounds like theres an aquifer at the bottom of those boots! :shock: BS keeps flowing out like a artesian well! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Hhhhummm, I guess we're using the term "ladies" in the very broadest sense of the word here, are we Hay Maker? Yah, well we've heard of that kind. Try walking the streets that are lit up a little brighter next time you're in town.

Yup,ya gotta be respectful ta the female species,you heard that ole sayin bout hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?very true,I scorned a couple of em years ago I be damned if they still dont try ta fight when they see me :shock: ................good luck

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Faster horses said:
But, I'm not sure who won this little foray. Haymaker held his own pretty well...

Whoa, Faster Horses, I never thought you would accuse him of that on this forum. Tsk, tsk.

I see that schoolin you been doing aint helpin you a damn bit boy,......tryin ta use child phycology on faster horses :D :D ...........good luck

"[Haymaker held his own pretty well"]

Yep! I'll bet he's used to holding his own! Can't imagine a woman holding it for him without a $100 in the same hand! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Haymaker was braggin the other nite to one of his friends. Said "I had a woman on her knees already this morning!" :shock: She was saying "come out from under that bed and fight like a man you coward! :shock: :lol: :lol:

I better quit. I may be crossing the line here. :shock: Haymaker, you are a good sport! :)

A quick search found about 20 conversion charts comparing shoe size to the 'head' of the family.
Boy, am I going to save money on leather now if I have a pair of custom boots made! :shock: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAY MAKER said:
Nope ,it,s a fact, I have these ladies roun here followin me like a cow dog pup,I been tellin em no sense in cold trailing me girls,I dont like my haunches spurred by no woman with matimony on her mind,but dont do no good,ya cant turn a woman mor,n yuh can a runaway hog :D .........good luck

Yes sir, Haymaker, women in their 80's can get real persistent. :wink:

Been much TALK (Bragging) here about Boot Size :!:

I've been told buy many knowledgeable women

It's Not the Size of the SHIP
It's the Motion of the OCEAN :!:

My little old size 9's have gotten me many a mile, kicked their way through a lot of Bulls and Bull $hit and hung out under many a fancy bed for more than one day and/or night.

Jerry a Bulldogger Friend packed some Big Boots

Jerry would laugh –
Every where I go there's little boot tracks under and over my tracks :cboy: .!..

OldDog/NewTricks said:
Been much TALK (Bragging) here about Boot Size :!:

I've been told buy many knowledgeable women

It's Not the Size of the SHIP
It's the Motion of the OCEAN :!:
My little old size 9's have gotten me many a mile, kicked their way through a lot of Bulls and Bull $hit and hung out under many a fancy bed for more than one day and/or night.

Jerry a Bulldogger Friend packed some Big Boots

Jerry would laugh –
Every where I go there's little boot tracks under and over my tracks :cboy: .!..

And lemme guess...........you belived em :D :D :D .........good luck boy you "R" gonna need it

Latest posts