• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Reverse Stalker Question?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
hypocritexposer said:
Nonothing, have you tried to re-register on Ranchers, under a different name?

I not sure you can do it, unless you are using a different IP.

Doesn't come up for me. I can't find the registration part.

But if you find it, I'd like to know, cause I am putting together some information on the privacy agreement that everyone signed up for.

OT has taken this to a new level with these accusations and bringing family into these false accusations. And that in itself was brought up by Macon in the past.

It sure would be nice if OT provided proof. Because if he does not, it's going to bite him in the butt.

In order to prove defamation, you have to be able to prove that what was said or written about you was false. If the information is true, or if you consented to publication of the material, you will not have a case. However, you may bring an defamatory action if the comments are so reprehensible and false that they effect your reputation in the community or cast aspersions on you.
If you log out you can register again, but it requires a different email address.

Buckeye said:
nonothing said:
Yanuck said:
don't feel sorry for me PF, you have to realize that perhaps you have been reading for awhile before posting, but you are "new" to us. What I am saying to you is your getting after Frisco but then talking trash yourself is quite a double standard.
this thread has gone on way too long, and has received entirely too much attention and I include myself to blame for that...I am done with it now though!!

Yanuck do you honestly think pig Farmer used to just come here ,read the posts and not open his yap?...Who is he trying to kid...with his vigor and over the top attitude it is obvious he could not stop himself from posting....I hate when people come on here and think people here will believe the crap they spew....I am getting tired of the fakes and liars here...I wish you could only get one name and have to apply to change any old ones...I also am tired of these guys that swear at others,call others down and then claim to be strong religous folks...I have no problem being swore at by folks here,just do not hide behind God in your next posts is all i ask......If God was watching,you would think these people would respect him more that just verbage when it suits there agenda....PF is excactly like wright.using God to make his point rather then walking the walk himself...Its a sad day when God is used in such ways as to put others above one another.

PF, if your a follower of God,you should be ashamed at how you show respect towards that fellowship....All talk no action is not what Jesus does.....Jesus was all action no talk...you can decide where you fit in PF.From what I see,your all mouth and no substance....In other words,you are a complete imbarassment to the word of God and what it all stands for..
*religious
*verbiage
*exactly
*embarrassment
*Word of God

I'm just sayin'

:roll:

And I thought Jesus did a lot of talking... a whole lot of talking
dunno.gif

Yes my spelling is often horrible on here.......You can add yourself to a very long list who have pointed it out....I no longer care,I figure if you correct me you know what word i was intending to use....but i understand that for some like yourself,its a way to degrade another here by publicly pointing out there spelling faults..If it made you feel better i am happy for you....

Im just sayin'

nice to see you come to your buddies defence though,or is it just another alter ego of yours....I guess who cares..So many liars here now.I would not believe you if you said you only had one name .....

Im just sayin'

hypocritexposer said:

But if you find it, I'd like to know, cause I am putting together some information on the privacy agreement that everyone signed up for.

OT has taken this to a new level with these accusations and bringing family into these false accusations. And that in itself was brought up by Macon in the past.

It sure would be nice if OT provided proof. Because if he does not, it's going to bite him in the butt.

In order to prove defamation, you have to be able to prove that what was said or written about you was false. If the information is true, or if you consented to publication of the material, you will not have a case. However, you may bring an defamatory action if the comments are so reprehensible and false that they effect your reputation in the community or cast aspersions on you.

All i know is that Jigs signed in under a different name one time ,,had a problem with his i think........He at least told everyone up front who he was and why,he never never hid the fact.so I figured it must not be that difficult to get done...

Buckeye said:
hypocritexposer said:

If you log out you can register again, but it requires a different email address.

I never noticed that before, you are correct Buckeye.

and when I logged out, here is what I found.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned without notice (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or lock any topic at any time should they see fit. Any information you enter is stored in a database and while this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent Cattle Today, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

So, I ask that Cattle Today release any information that pertains to me, submitted by Oldtimer (or any other member), in respect to threatening or harrassing any members of Ranchers.net.

I also request that if this information is not forthcoming, that Oldtimer is deemed to be in violation of the agreement that he signed when gaining membership, pertaining to "slander", that might violate any applicable laws.

and once again.

If the information is true, or if you consented to publication of the material, you will not have a case. However, you may bring an defamatory action if the comments are so reprehensible and false that they effect your reputation in the community or cast aspersions on you.

a public apology of false claims will also suffice in this forum.

thank you.

nonothing said:
Buckeye said:
nonothing said:
Yanuck do you honestly think pig Farmer used to just come here ,read the posts and not open his yap?...Who is he trying to kid...with his vigor and over the top attitude it is obvious he could not stop himself from posting....I hate when people come on here and think people here will believe the crap they spew....I am getting tired of the fakes and liars here...I wish you could only get one name and have to apply to change any old ones...I also am tired of these guys that swear at others,call others down and then claim to be strong religous folks...I have no problem being swore at by folks here,just do not hide behind God in your next posts is all i ask......If God was watching,you would think these people would respect him more that just verbage when it suits there agenda....PF is excactly like wright.using God to make his point rather then walking the walk himself...Its a sad day when God is used in such ways as to put others above one another.

PF, if your a follower of God,you should be ashamed at how you show respect towards that fellowship....All talk no action is not what Jesus does.....Jesus was all action no talk...you can decide where you fit in PF.From what I see,your all mouth and no substance....In other words,you are a complete imbarassment to the word of God and what it all stands for..
*religious
*verbiage
*exactly
*embarrassment
*Word of God

I'm just sayin'

dunno.gif

Yes my spelling is often horrible on here.......You can add yourself to a very long list who have pointed it out....I no longer care,I figure if you correct me you know what word i was intending to use....but i understand that for some like yourself,its a way to degrade another here by publicly pointing out there spelling faults..If it made you feel better i am happy for you....

Im just sayin'

nice to see you come to your buddies defence though,or is it just another alter ego of yours....I guess who cares..So many liars here now.I would not believe you if you said you only had one name .....

Im just sayin'

It did make me feel pretty good, because I got a good chuckle out of doing it. Apparently, you take things pretty seriously. Sorry about that. Is it because of the way you imagined me coming to somebody's defense (yeah, you spelled that one wrong, too)? I don't know Yanuck in any way, shape or form. We're not the same person, we're not buddies, we've never interacted. Maybe we've posted in the same thread before. I don't know. I don't care. How you saw my post as defending anyone defies logic. Go back and read it. What is it about my post that even resembles coming to someone's defense? What? Anything?

You've got issues that go way beyond bad spelling.

BTW... what do you mean by your spelling being "often horrible on here". Does that mean you normally know how to spell? If you do, then isn't it going out of your way to NOT spell correctly?

I'm just sayin' :roll:

nonothing you must have a pretty unfulfilled life, for months you been telling us how terrible it is here and how sick of all of us you are, but you keep coming back. You don't talk politics you don't talk cattle all you talk about is how sick of this place you are.

How sad it must be in your home with your life partner if you keep wasting your time with us! :(

nonothing said:
Yanuck said:
don't feel sorry for me PF, you have to realize that perhaps you have been reading for awhile before posting, but you are "new" to us. What I am saying to you is your getting after Frisco but then talking trash yourself is quite a double standard.
this thread has gone on way too long, and has received entirely too much attention and I include myself to blame for that...I am done with it now though!!

ohhhhhhhhhh nono if you dont like my posts dont read them. I am about to have to go to the dollar store for more tissues. Everytime I READ ONE OF YOUR WHINING POSTS i have to clean your tears and dribble off my monitor. Its getting old nono.

Now nono show me any swearing at anyone by me or shut your yap. You are the one that constantly spews the sexual oriented slurs at people telling them what to do.

nono cryed the following tirade.
I am getting tired of the fakes and liars here...I wish you could only get one name and have to apply to change any old ones...I also am tired of these guys that swear at others,call others down and then claim to be strong religous folks...I have no

Wow, this place is more weird than I ever imagined.

I think I'm gonna love it here. :D

Buckeye said:
nonothing said:
Buckeye said:
*religious
*verbiage
*exactly
*embarrassment
*Word of God

I'm just sayin'

dunno.gif

Im just sayin'

Im just sayin'

It did make me feel pretty good, because I got a good chuckle out of doing it. Apparently, you take things pretty seriously. Sorry about that. Is it because of the way you imagined me coming to somebody's defense (yeah, you spelled that one wrong, too)? I don't know Yanuck in any way, shape or form. We're not the same person, we're not buddies, we've never interacted. Maybe we've posted in the same thread before. I don't know. I don't care. How you saw my post as defending anyone defies logic. Go back and read it. What is it about my post that even resembles coming to someone's defense? What? Anything?

You've got issues that go way beyond bad spelling.

BTW... what do you mean by your spelling being "often horrible on here". Does that mean you normally know how to spell? If you do, then isn't it going out of your way to NOT spell correctly?

I'm just sayin' :roll:

OHHH that had to hurt

Nono get up off the floor and wipe it all off maybe just maybe tommorow will be a better day for you being as to day was a bitter one for you.

Whitewing said:

Isn't it great being truthful?

You can sit back and watch the Conspiracy Theorists go wild with their false accusations and obvious fabrications?

I do not think there are many that pay much attention to oldtimer anymore!

Macon has apparetnly not gotten the pms and e mails oldtimer claimed to have forwarded, so what gives.
Another bunch of BS

hypocritexposer said:
Whitewing said:

Isn't it great being truthful?

You can sit back and watch the Conspiracy Theorists go wild with their false accusations and obvious fabrications?

Here's a good thread for you from another site, can't wait to see how this one turns out.

I'll check that one out, thanks PhotoBucket.

Truthful? Indeed. My dad always told me it was easier to remember the truth than a lie. I wish I'd listened to him better when I was a younger man.

I do have to admit that I was totally baffled by the bizarre behavior of some when I first joined this site. Heck, to an extent it was even disturbing.....the constant calls for me to prove who I was (or to prove I wasn't you), "post URL's or else you're a liar", a poster checking for weather reports down here :lol: , and even wondering out loud why I didn't post anything about an earthquake here......hmmm, ole WW must not be there afterall. :p

Anyway, this forum is quite active, lots of posting, and I like that. I am a bit creeped out though that that Buckeye fellow showed up. He deserves watching as I'm sure he's evil.

Anyway, this forum is quite active, lots of posting, and I like that. I am a bit creeped out though that that Buckeye fellow showed up. He deserves watching as I'm sure he's evil.

I'm getting that feeling also. :wink:

Since there's a lull in the investigation, I'd like to point out that Whitewing has been stalking me since the day I signed up here :x

Buckeye said:
Since there's a lull in the investigation, I'd like to point out that Whitewing has been stalking me since the day I signed up here :x

I've been checking out your credentials also.

I'm onto you www.clarkofcary.com

but hey, I can't take credit for that background check, that was R2 that brought it to our attention.

Hmmm, Buckeye and OldTimer being the same guy?

You got me to wondering Photobucket so I did a bit of research on their writing patterns. And guess what I found out?

BOTH use the words and, the, with, and of repeatedly in their sentences.

Coincidence? I think not. Pretty damning evidence if you ask me.

Whitewing said:
Hmmm, Buckeye and OldTimer being the same guy?

You got me to wondering Photobucket so I did a bit of research on their writing patterns. And guess what I found out?

BOTH use the words and, the, with, and of repeatedly in their sentences.

Coincidence? I think not. Pretty damning evidence if you ask me.

you must be a linguistic.

proof positive, that they are trying to take over Ranchers, due to their "thirst to bring down Ranchers, all over the US"

hmmmm.

What do you make of the slanderous and false statements made by their leader?

Can we sue? Have him put into Jail, before he brings anarchy to the masses?

If you didn't get your evidence through PMs and emails you ain't got squat! :x

Anyone else catch the similarities in these names?

Photobucket............Buckeye

You are so busted Buckeye, and so very evil.

Whitewing said:
Anyone else catch the similarities in these names?

Photobucket............Buckeye

You are so busted Buckeye, and so very evil.

I'll be turning myself into the local RCMP detachment tomorrow. Hopefully my brother will be picking up his paycheck, and can convince the powers that be, to cut me some slack.

I am so ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts