• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trayvon suspended over marijuana

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rammtein7 said:
Mike said:
Larrry said:
Why is anyone trying to have a discussion with the ram, he was the one who idolized Che Guevara by using him as his profile pic. now that was one guy who knew what murder was. And ole Ram comes on here all high and mighty speaking against his so called murder but never did condemn the murderer Che

He/it is clearly irrelevant.................... Probably never been to a large town..

Hahahahahahahaha. What a weak argument! Is this a political case? In short: No. In long: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Politics have nothing to do with this, race has nothing to do with this either. Murder is murder. Here are some facts for you party people: George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin. Self-Defense, even in "Stand Your Ground" states must be proportional to the threat. This is simply not the case. He did NOT have a gun. If he had a gun, it would be a different story. This is not the case. Wake up and smell the coffee, people.

Just wondering Ram have you ever heard of blunt force trauma causing a person to die? What do you think having your head repeatedly slammed into the ground would do to a persons brain? Or did you forget police reports verified the back of Zimmerman's head was bloody? Just how do you think it got that way? :roll:

rammtein7 said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
rammtein7 said:
And it wouldn't have if Zimmerman would have followed instructions.

From what I have read he was following instructions from the police. He was returning to his truck when he was attacked. :?

Yeah, if you believe the killer and not the dead kid who can't defend himself.

there are actually three eyewitnesses to the attack..

a 13 year old..

an oriental male who knew Mr Zimmerman..

and a person who asked not to be identified..

and several to the events right after the shooting ...

all original accounts backed up Zimmerman's

one lady seeking a few minutes of fame has now changed her story.. her roommate is not talking..

had you and the media taken the time to do some research you could see the facts..

it is still a tragedy..

Hey Ramstein, how do you know that Zimmerman followed Trayvon after being advised that "they did not need him to do that"

And was he in his truck or outside of his truck when he called the Sanford Police Department?

Here's the transcript of the call.

Now by this account, it could very well be that Zimmerman was on foot, when he made the call and stopped following Trayvon, when he was needed to. this is surmised by not knowing what address his truck is in front of.

Then the next thing we know, , the dispatcher tells him to walk to the mailboxes to meet police.

He was not following Trayvon, but following those precious police orders, you wanted him to follow.

:roll:

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department. …

Zimmerman: Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a
real suspicious guy, uh, [near] Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can
give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or
he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking
about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman: Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or
sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's [unintelligible], he was just staring…

Dispatcher: OK, he's just walking around the area…

Zimmerman: …looking at all the houses.

Dispatcher: OK…

Zimmerman: Now he's just staring at me.

Dispatcher: OK—you said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?

Zimmerman: That's the clubhouse…

Dispatcher: That's the clubhouse, do you know what the—he's near the
clubhouse right now?

Zimmerman: Yeah, now he's coming towards me.

Dispatcher: OK.

Zimmerman: He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.

Dispatcher: How old would you say he looks?

Zimmerman: He's got button on his shirt, late teens.

Dispatcher: Late teens ok.

Zimmerman: Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got
something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.

Dispatcher: Just let me know if he does anything ok

Zimmerman: How long until you get an officer over here?

Dispatcher: Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does
anything else.

Zimmerman: Okay. These assholes they always get away. When you come to the
clubhouse you come straight in and make a left. Actually you would go past the
clubhouse.

Dispatcher: So it's on the lefthand side from the clubhouse?

Zimmerman: No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left…uh
you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. **** he's running.

Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.

Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman: The back entrance…******* [unintelligible]

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman: Ok

Dispatcher: Alright sir what is your name?

Zimmerman: George…He ran.

Dispatcher: Alright George what's your last name?

Zimmerman: Zimmerman

Dispatcher: And George what's the phone number you're calling from?

Zimmerman: [redacted by Mother Jones]

Dispatcher: Alright George we do have them on the way, do you want to meet with the
officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman: Alright, where you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman: If they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the
club house, and uh, straight past the club house and make a left, and then they
go past the mailboxes, that's my truck...[unintelligible]

Dispatcher: What address are you parked in front of?

Zimmerman: I don't know, it's a cut through so I don't know the address.

Dispatcher: Okay do you live in the area?

Zimmerman: Yeah, I...[unintelligible]

Dispatcher: What's your apartment number?

Zimmerman: It's a home it's 1950, oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't
know where this kid is.

Dispatcher: Okay do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes
then?

Zimmerman: Yeah that's fine.

Dispatcher: Alright George, I'll let them know to meet you around there okay?

Zimmerman: Actually could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?

Dispatcher: Okay, yeah that's no problem.

Zimmerman: Should I give you my number or you got it?

Dispatcher: Yeah I got it [redacted by Mother Jones]

Zimmerman: Yeah you got it.

Dispatcher: Okay no problem, I'll let them know to call you when you're in the
area.

Zimmerman: Thanks.

Dispatcher: You're welcome.

I have question for you, why was Zimmerman not tested for alcohol and drugs at the scene? He's the one that sounds messed up on the tape.

rammtein7 said:
I have question for you, why was Zimmerman not tested for alcohol and drugs at the scene? He's the one that sounds messed up on the tape.

He was clearly scared on the tape. After there being many break-ins and a shooting in that community within the last year and then observing a kid that had his hand in his waistband, like he was holding a gun and appeared to be on drugs, wouldn't you be a little worriied?

rammtein7 said:

I answered your question, now be polite enough to answer mine.

How do you know he followed Trayvon after he was advised that "we do not need you to do that"?

rammtein7 said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
rammtein7 said:
And it wouldn't have if Zimmerman would have followed instructions.

From what I have read he was following instructions from the police. He was returning to his truck when he was attacked. :?

Yeah, if you believe the killer and not the dead kid who can't defend himself.

Come on PLEASE tell us Rammy what is the DEAD KID'S version of events? Does he have eye witnesses verifing his version like Zimmerman does? I didn't think so. :roll:

You are taking media hipe about how a poor innocent black child was murdered as the whole story. You are overlooking the fact that the family fed the media a picture that doesn't even resemble the person their son had turned into in the last 5 years. Forget the fact he wasn't as innocent as his parents led the media to believe, he was nothing short of a wanna be gangbanger that assaulted a guy that was out doing his job of guarding his community from those that like taking other people belongings. Which just happens to be one of the reasons innocent little Trayvon was suspended from school. :roll:

hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:

I answered your question, now be polite enough to answer mine.

How do you know he followed Trayvon after he was advised that "we do not need you to do that"?

he know it because the media fed him half the story..

and once confronted with the truth.. he has to change the subject.. or leave.. and ignore the facts..

The next day, detectives re-enacted the shooting with Zimmerman at the scene. They also discovered Zimmerman had two prior arrests: one for assaulting a cop, the other for domestic abuse.

For the next two weeks, lead investigator Chris Serino pursued a manslaughter charge against Zimmerman.

well obviously they did a background check.. contrary to media and internet talking points..

as for the drug and alcohol test, I have found no official record of a test being done.. or not..

but like everything else reported by the liberal media... that allegation may not hold up either..

OK as I have said before I will wait for "the rest of the story"

Now with everyone getting in a hissy WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES ....while we are engrossed with this, what are they doing without everyone watching?

MsSage said:
OK as I have said before I will wait for "the rest of the story"

Now with everyone getting in a hissy WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES ....while we are engrossed with this, what are they doing without everyone watching?

slowly leaking the TRUTH and FACTs to the public via the internet..

in effect trying to allow those who see it was just a tragedy take the time to defuse those who have blown this into a full blown racial war...

MsSage said:
Steve what happened when all of us were watching Terri Schiavo?
We are being distracted for some reason...............

politically Obamacare and Obamsa latest remarks to sell out our nations security are slow to be exposed..

and Romney and Santourm are signalling they may become running mates..

what happened behind the scenes with Terri Schiavo.. (besides her husband living with another woman.. while deciding her fate? )

rammtein7 said:

Are you any kin to Sharpton? What's up with this relentless denial of the facts? You have gone on for days in this thread and you keep denying truths. Your only focus is on unfounded second hand facts. We were given bad data to begin with.

The media might as well posted Trayvon's baby picture. I'm sure Bundy's 12 year old picture likely had a different affect on the public and he looked squeaky clean as an adult.

You are caught up in the media hype. You are caught up in racist avenues.

We have the best legal system in the world and our forefathers fought and died for us to have it. Let the justice system work. Or you can join in the riots, raping and pillaging with the rest of the racists. I am sure it is forthcoming. If you have a business, be sure to write, "Black owned Business" out front so that you get passed by.

hopalong said:
Care to provide a link where you got that information bullhumper???????
From the reports that supply fact does not support what you claim

From the legal aspect the lead investigator presents what evidence he/she has!!!! the prosecution decides IF THERE IS ENOUGH evidence to take it further<<<< unlike the OJ case where he messed up!!
or the rape case of the lacrosse team , this prosecution team decided to gather FACTS!!!!!

It is ok humper if you wish to crawl back in to your 2 horse trailer that you claim to hail bulls in and hide!!!!!

It was all over the news yesterday and yet this morning. Just what flat rock do you live under anyway???? You are your usual ignorant uninformed blowhard.

Nope bull humper, I don't love in my trailer with the bulls!!!
You must not be very aware how the system works,..All the lead investigator does is gather evidence, HE/SHE does NOT decide if there is enough evidence to prosecute and at this time no charges have been filed!!
What flat rock do you live under???
I may have missed the fact the investigator wanted to file charges but i know it is not up to him to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up and smell the coffee!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

hopalong said:
Nope bull humper, I don't love in my trailer with the bulls!!!
You must not be very aware how the system works,..All the lead investigator does is gather evidence, HE/SHE does NOT decide if there is enough evidence to prosecute and at this time no charges have been filed!!
What flat rock do you live under???
I may have missed the fact the investigator wanted to file charges but i know it is not up to him to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up and smell the coffee!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Did I say it was up to the lead investigator?? Hell no I didn't. I was responding to fasterhorses usual uninformed stupid remark.

Steve this is what was going on in the background.
Emergency Supplemental Appropriation Act for Defense, the Global War on Terror, and Tsunami Relief of 2005 (Pub. L. No. 109-13)

MsSage said:
Steve this is what was going on in the background.
Emergency Supplemental Appropriation Act for Defense, the Global War on Terror, and Tsunami Relief of 2005 (Pub. L. No. 109-13)

The Real ID Act of 2005 was approved by both the House and Senate as part of the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Defense, the Global War on Terror, and Tsunami Relief (H.R.1268) and signed into law on May 11, 2005

"To establish and rapidly implement regulations for State driver's license and identification document security standards, to prevent terrorists from abusing the asylum laws of the United States, to unify terrorism-related grounds for inadmissibility and removal, and to ensure expeditious construction of the San Diego border fence." The act required state IDs to include a minimum of the person's full legal name, signature, date of birth, gender, and driver's license or identification card number. It was required to have physical security features designed to prevent tampering, counterfeiting, or duplication of the document for fraudulent purposes and use common machine-readable technology with defined minimum data elements.

like voter ID,.. I feel we must have a "real" standard,.. as terrorist and illegals have used state provided ID to become effectively documented..

it is hard to complain about illegals and then again complain about critical steps needed to stop their assimilation in our society..

sure it was a pain to dig up the documents the first time.. and if the fed would actually do something this would be an effective tool in getting rid of those who sneak in and overstay their welcome..

Latest posts