• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

where are the free loaders

Help Support Ranchers.net:

memanpa said:
Work Hard and Study Hard said:
I apologize for the words that I used. I will now assume Mema's ignorance is due to nature and not from anything sustained in a war. My aplogies to anyone i've offended.

:D
now that is sincere :roll:
but in all graciousness i accept your half hearted apoligy

ok now where is that spelling police??????

NoNothing

The spelling error was called because the person making the glaring mistake, had in her past called others for making small spelling mistakes.

but to help you out:

"Ok, now where is the spelling policeperson?"

nonothing said:
memanpa said:
Work Hard and Study Hard said:
I apologize for the words that I used. I will now assume Mema's ignorance is due to nature and not from anything sustained in a war. My aplogies to anyone i've offended.

Why the selective correction? Did you not notice the spelling error above Memnpa's were WHSH miss spelled basically the same word? Just a small example of Liberal selective news reporting. :roll:

Steve said:
NoNothing

The spelling error was called because the person making the glaring mistake, had in her past called others for making small spelling mistakes.

but to help you out:

"Ok, now where is the spelling policeperson?"

Oh now i must be politically correct?.....I only mentioned it to memanpa cause he pointed out my error recently...but had you guys not been so concerned with finding ways to help each other stick it to me,you may have noticed that.....It wont happen again.Also steve I will try to be more politically correct for you ok..

aplusmnt said:
nonothing said:
memanpa said:

Why the selective correction? Did you not notice the spelling error above Memnpa's were WHSH miss spelled basically the same word? Just a small example of Liberal selective news reporting. :roll:

Aplus,why do you even bother?You go out of your way to take on a non pack member,but then go and boot lick the pack faithful till you can see your own reflection....Your word is not one of a gentleman,but more of a scared little boy....but do not worry,uncle steve will be by to protect you soon enough... :lol: :lol:

but in all graciousness i accept your half hearted apoligy[/quote]

ok now where is that spelling police??????[/quote]

sorry no no i never claimed to be a highly educated person!
sorry to disappoint you :D :D
but then if that is the best you can do to insult me i understand :D especially considering the source

nonothing said:
aplusmnt said:
nonothing said:

Aplus,why do you even bother?You go out of your way to take on a non pack member,but then go and boot lick the pack faithful till you can see your own reflection....Your word is not one of a gentleman,but more of a scared little boy....but do not worry,uncle steve will be by to protect you soon enough... :lol: :lol:

I would laugh along with you if I could understand what you are saying? :?

Just thought it kind of funny that you correct spelling of one person while in the same paragraph you quoted, another made the same mistake with no reference to their spelling. I like to call that Selective Liberalism :wink:

nonothing said:
aplusmnt said:
nonothing said:

I would laugh along with you if I could understand what you are saying? :?

Just thought it kind of funny that you correct spelling of one person while in the same paragraph you quoted, another made the same mistake with no reference to their spelling. I like to call that Selective Liberalism :wink:

memanpa said:

ok now where is that spelling police??????[/quote]

sorry no no i never claimed to be a highly educated person!
sorry to disappoint you :D :D
but then if that is the best you can do to insult me i understand :D especially considering the source[/quote]

really Memanpa all i try to do now is stay away from writing to you as much as I can ..you stalked me before and I do not want that again....I see it after every posts of Kolo's now she is your latest....I feel bad for her.I guess thats just how you roll memanpa... :(

NoNothing
.but had you guys not been so concerned with finding ways to help each other stick it to me,you may have noticed that.....It wont happen again.Also steve I will try to be more politically correct for you ok..

I was actually humorously correcting you lack of Capitalization, and grammar, but decided to add the PC to make it funnier.....guess you didn't see the humor....again.... :lol:

funny how every republican is out to "stick it to you".....Your posts are mostly personnel attacks directed at either a character or the "pack" as you call it....Maybe if you actually responded to the content of the post instead of constantly whining about context others would stop responding only to your whining.

Steve said:
NoNothing
.but had you guys not been so concerned with finding ways to help each other stick it to me,you may have noticed that.....It wont happen again.Also steve I will try to be more politically correct for you ok..

I was actually humorously correcting you lack of Capitalization, and grammar, but decided to add the PC to make it funnier.....guess you didn't see the humor....again.... :lol:

funny how every republican is out to "stick it to you".....Your posts are mostly personnel attacks directed at either a character or the "pack" as you call it....Maybe if you actually responded to the content of the post instead of constantly whining about context others would stop responding only to your whining.

As I said...uncle steve to the rescue..I see I am still a whiner,and either start being humorous,or stop trying....one question for you uncle steve.Why do you care about me humorously questioning Memanpa's spelling after he did mine in jest? You used to claim to mind your own business as I recall.

uncle steve!!! do you have any diapers? looks like your nephew needs one changed.

seriously no no you are soooooooooo clueless as to what my and KAKA"S fued is about that you just need to go way way back and read past posts.
speaking of your sweetie KAKA
where is her response to my challenge of posting the PM"S she says i sent her??
never mind she won't because she can't

Steve said:
NoNothing

Yeah well, it's kinda ridicilous that the content my post got hijacked by a pack member trying to discredit me due to my party affiliation, but then again that's what your party has done for the last 6+ years. It's nice to finally see the parties over.

WHSH
Yeah well, it's kinda ridicilous that the content my post got hijacked by a pack member trying to discredit me due to my party affiliation,

I guess you forgot to study spelling....grammar...and basic sentence structure..because you comment does not make sense.

sure was easy for you to criticize, but most can't take it when they are called for doing the same thing.

Many people make mistakes when typing out a response, to criticize them needlessly shows a distinct lack of maturity on your part.

BTW,.. I only criticized you sentence to make a point, not to actually correct you lack of understanding of spelling, grammar, or sentence structure.

Steve said:
WHSH
Yeah well, it's kinda ridicilous that the content my post got hijacked by a pack member trying to discredit me due to my party affiliation,

I guess you forgot to study spelling....grammar...and basic sentence structure..because you comment does not make sense.

sure was easy for you to criticize, but most can't take it when they are called for doing the same thing.

Many people make mistakes when typing out a response, to criticize them needlessly shows a distinct lack of maturity on your part.

BTW,.. I only criticized you sentence to make a point, not to actually correct you lack of understanding of spelling, grammar, or sentence structure.

You need to find something better to do with your time.

WHSH

You mean responding to your ridiculous response is a waste of my time,... I do agree,... but, feel that your senseless post deserved a rebuttal.

As you criticism of Mem an Pa was uncalled for and to show that even self-claimed "educated" people are not above reproach in spelling,.. grammar,... and sentence structure. The very thing you attacked.

Hows it feel that your "ignorance is due to nature and not from" a lack of a good education.

Steve said:
WHSH

You mean responding to your ridiculous response is a waste of my time,... I do agree,... but, feel that your senseless post deserved a rebuttal.

As you criticism of Mem an Pa was uncalled for and to show that even self-claimed "educated" people are not above reproach in spelling,.. grammar,... and sentence structure. The very thing you attacked.

Hows it feel that your "ignorance is due to nature and not from" a lack of a good education.

Copeeing is the gratest forme of admiration.

You must have gotten run out of another conservative board and you happened to wander on here. Hope your night check isn't to eventful New Jersey cowpoke.

Hope your night check isn't to eventful New Jersey cowpoke.

Put into perspective....when I was your age I was much more actively involved in Ranching and farming....so when you are my age, why not check in again to see if your still actively involved in Ranching...

who knows I maw have even done more night checks then you have...I certainly did my share of calf pulling and other duties..

It's easy to complain about others when you are young and idealistic....but as actual financial changes force you to make changes then you mature, you will criticize others' life decisions less..

And what is "Copeeing" ?
When two liberals pee together to get a full stream?

Anyways I am actually glad you saw my point.

And what is "Copeeing" ?
When two liberals pee together to get a full stream?

lol lol lol lol

Latest posts