• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Has anyone noticed...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
quess i am banned also by az,i never got no warnings though,funny i never said a word about the eye thing ,oh well :)

Wow i couldnt help it after hearing from a few people that you missed me so much i just had to come back here to say a few words . I am very very flatterd that you started a whole new thread about me i didnt knwo you missed me that much , well i am sorry you have no one else here to jump on and your world is so much more boring now . Well someday it will get better . Just dont miss me too much glad to see you all still think of me .

Kola your not very bright if you dont think we knew it was you the minnute you signed up .

Well with that said adios i just wanted to see what all the hype was about

EDITED

Gotcha!!

AND.....you didn't boot off Josie either.....she up and asked you to remove her AFTER she told you off!!!

Now, wanna know how I know that??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go put some snuff in your eye!

Psssttt.....the Tolliver's over in Madison Draw....about 150 miles W of Albuq. NM..... NEVER EXISTED!!! You yapped up that ' oh yeah...you knew them...yeah...yeah...you'd look into it"

The whole deal....made up!! :lol: :lol:

Sorry, EDITED

Uncalled for and out of line. :mad:

No need for adults to talk this way.

Actually Northern's wife is absolutely gorgeous! A tall thin beauty. That wasnt very nice AZ! :mad:

in all fairness to JB, it wasn't him that booted me. It was someone named Dale Funkhouser. As far as I know, JB doesn't even know it happened.
What is so crazy, I had a problem registering and he gave me his user name and password. :shock:

He was very helpful.

azcowpuncher said:
Wow i couldnt help it after hearing from a few people that you missed me so much i just had to come back here to say a few words . I am very very flatterd that you started a whole new thread about me i didnt knwo you missed me that much , well i am sorry you have no one else here to jump on and your world is so much more boring now . Well someday it will get better . Just dont miss me too much glad to see you all still think of me .

Kola your not very bright if you dont think we knew it was you the minnute you signed up .

Well with that said adios i just wanted to see what all the hype was about
EDITED

I am fairly new to this forum and do not know a bunch about cattle but I come hear to read learn and laugh. I have made some friends and hopfully no enimies, but I just had to speak up. I do not know who this idiot is, but he sure is a big man behind a keyboard! whoever the moderater is it is time for this person to be gone. I have seen enough, and am sick of this dipsh--. have a great day. Shawn

SHAWN said:
azcowpuncher said:

Well with that said adios i just wanted to see what all the hype was about,
DELETED

I am fairly new to this forum and do not know a bunch about cattle but I come hear to read learn and laugh. I have made some friends and hopfully no enimies, but I just had to speak up. I do not know who this idiot is, but he sure is a big man behind a keyboard! whoever the moderater is it is time for this person to be gone. I have seen enough, and am sick of this dipsh--. have a great day. Shawn

You got my vote!

Why Thank you, accually I am not that young, 38. old enough to know better but to young to care. LOL Shawn

Hey IL,
Shawns older than us!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

......and somebody's snitching between boards also!!!

Naughty...naughty!!!!

I'm on both boards, don't plan on changing that any time soon. I adore JB, not sure what the heck is upsetting him so. I probably never will. But I dont have a beef ( get it I said beef :shock: ) with anyone so I can enjoy both sides.

I've been back-and-forth between JB's board and this one....

I keep them separate. Period.

I WILL, however, stick up for my family :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts