• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

where are the free loaders

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Work Hard and Study Hard said:
movin' on said:
Work hard, I don't think you've ever had a single "stock" in your whole life.

Wow, another tried and trued tactic, DISCREDIT. I've got 450 mamas out here that would tell you otherwise. If that's the best you've got then why bother peckin the keyboard?

them little plastic toy cows that you put in a box every night do not count!!

memanpa said:
movin' on said:
Work hard, I don't think you've ever had a single "stock" in your whole life.

Wow, another tried and trued tactic, DISCREDIT. I've got 450 mamas out here that would tell you otherwise. If that's the best you've got then why bother peckin the keyboard?

EDITED

memanpa said:

:D :D :D :D that just proves my point on how clueless you really are :D :D :D
you must be the one on pills making a statement like that :roll: :roll:

memanpa said:

Better to get messed up with a little shrapnel to the head that be messed up because you were tripping on acid as you burned flags and spit on soldiers.

TexanThat's a chickenshit thing to say to a veteran... :???:[/quote said:
If we could just package all their chickenshit and spread it we would all have greener pastures :roll:

Sad how they like to take low blows in all the inappropriate places. like with veterans and Colorado ranchers.

I swear I would rather my son grow up to be gay than be a liberal!

Texan That's a chickenshit thing to say to a veteran... :???:[/quote said:
Agreed Texan, way below the belt, I have three guys I casevaced between 1974 and 1980 who are pemenantly in nursing homes due to head injuries, this kind of stupid statement goes bryond politics and ethnicity, it is an insult to all soldiers that have been disabled defending their country wherever that may be!

aplusmnt said:
memanpa said:

Better to get messed up with a little shrapnel to the head that be messed up because you were tripping on acid as you burned flags and spit on soldiers.
He's not old enough to have been there A+ . He's nothing but a know it all boy. He personally doesn't have 450 head of anything , unless it's lice.

But Jared, it's real hard to take care of your grandpa's 450 cows in the Sandhills when you're rolling around drunk with the frat brothers, isn't it?

Why don't you do the right thing and apologize for that comment to memenpa.

JBB said:
But Jared, it's real hard to take care of your grandpa's 450 cows in the Sandhills when you're Rholling around drunk with the frat brothers, isn't it?
:lol:

Faster horses said:
And then people wonder why some get kicked off this site.

Whoa Nellie!!!....I thought no one got kicked off, they just "left on their own".

Ah ha...now the truth comes out in a slip of the fingers here!!!

ME???

I quoted YOU!

Don't get in a hissy @ me cause you let something slip. Not my bad!!!

kolanuraven said:
ME???

I quoted YOU!

Don't get in a hissy @ me cause you let something slip. Not my bad!!!

kolo grow up and read the posts before you make any more asinine statements!

i do not want an apoligy from whsh, there is no need for one, those that make statements like that need the attention!

Wow....I just checked in a few minutes ago and work/study really stepped over the line. I mean REALLY stepped over the line. Thank you memanpa if you took shrapnel anywhere for ALL of our sakes, and thank you Kolon for weighing in just when you are needed least! By the way Red Robin, I thought my question about work/study milking was pretty clever....but 450 lice--that's fantastic!

WHSH...apologize for nothing!

I can say I'm related to Florence Nightengale....don't make it so!!!

I doubt shrapnel to head would have caused any damage at all in this case!!!

kolanuraven said:
WHSH...apologize for nothing!

I can say I'm related to Florence Nightengale....don't make it so!!!

I doubt shrapnel to head would have caused any damage at all in this case!!!

kaka had you really read the posts you would have seen i do not want an apoligy from whsh'

you refused mine when i offered it you came unglued making far reaching statements.

un fortunatly you make so many worthless posts i can't go back in the archives to find where you came unglued!

yes KAKA you can say you are florence
you can say you are fantastically wealthy
you can say anything you want! (actualy you do spout a lot of garbage that is liberal BS) you offer a lot of nothing but a lot of garbage, and when asked a question all you can do is try and counter with a question of your own, this was just pointed out in another post altho your name was not mentioned it was very plain who it was referring to

i have given proof to some folks on the board of my time in service and the proof that i am what i say i am. what have you offered for proof that any thing you say is true other than mouth flapping in the breeze like a flap on a set of long johns in the wind

Latest posts