• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WhiteWing ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Like I told Mike in response to the PM's he has been sending me---I would do it again tomorrow... I can't change- I will work til the day I die taking crooks, liars, and cheats off the street... The reason I am so opposed to multi- ID posters posting to and answering themselves and actually purporting a fraud...
Like I said- been wrong before- may be wrong this time (that's up to the Authorities to check out) and may be wrong again-- but I won't give up my principles...

I realized problems with the story- the reason I never printed the name(s)...I have some info on the person who claims to be WW from when he talked to me on the phone and I did not print that either...But I realize all info on criminal activity isn't perfect- and especially when dealing with drugs often comes from disgruntled co-conspirators/anonymous informants...

If I had still been law enforcement working with my own informant I would have looked deeper into it myself- but since I am long retired I did like the Administrator Macon said- report it to proper authorities... Which I determined best to be the US Marshal's and DEA if this truly involved a bail jumping cocaine trafficker/smuggler...

You guys laugh- but don't realize that with your joke- you just brought down more law enforcement/authority scrutiny on the web site...

I know that groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center and some Federal law enforcement agencies were aware of and already monitoring this site- especially after the earlier assassination talk and then especially later during/after the Bundy affair and implied threats and hate talk toward Federal Officers -- but since when I forwarded the info I included my view of the makeup of the posters that dominate the PB site- now the Miami division of the DEA and the US Marshal's Felon Apprehension Task Force have been alerted to another site that is heavily made up of by white supremacists, anti- law enforcement- anti- all government right wing extremists... And it won't take them viewing but a couple of threads and they will know I am right....

Oldtimer said:
Like I told Mike in response to the PM's he has been sending me---I would do it again tomorrow... I can't change- I will work til the day I die taking crooks, liars, and cheats off the street... The reason I am so opposed to multi- ID posters posting to and answering themselves and actually purporting a fraud...
Like I said- been wrong before- may be wrong this time (that's up to the Authorities to check out) and may be wrong again-- but I won't give up my principles...

I realized problems with the story- the reason I never printed the name(s)...I have some info on the person who claims to be WW from when he talked to me on the phone and I did not print that either...But I realize all info on criminal activity isn't perfect- and especially when dealing with drugs often comes from disgruntled co-conspirators/anonymous informants...

If I had still been law enforcement working with my own informant I would have looked deeper into it myself- but since I am long retired I did like the Administrator Macon said- report it to proper authorities... Which I determined best to be the US Marshal's and DEA if this truly involved a bail jumping cocaine trafficker/smuggler...

You guys laugh- but don't realize that with your joke- you just brought down more law enforcement/authority scrutiny on the web site...

I know that groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center and some Federal law enforcement agencies were aware of and already monitoring this site- especially after the earlier assassination talk and then especially later during/after the Bundy affair and implied threats and hate talk toward Federal Officers -- but since when I forwarded the info I included my view of the makeup of the posters that dominate the PB site- now the Miami division of the DEA and the US Marshal's Felon Apprehension Task Force have been alerted to another site that is heavily made up of by white supremacists, anti- law enforcement- anti- all government right wing extremists... And it won't take them viewing but a couple of threads and they will know I am right....

:lol:

Miami division of the DEA and the US Marshal's Felon Apprehension Task Force have been alerted to another site that is heavily made up of by white supremacists, anti- law enforcement- anti- all government right wing extremists...

yes, and I'm sure when they check into things they will realize that some old goat from MT wasted their time.

You ever heard the story of the "Little Boy that Cried Wolf"

If I had still been law enforcement working with my own informant I would have looked deeper into it myself

I'm fairly confident that your local informant would not have believed the internet, as much as everything posted is true...

I have some info on the person who claims to be WW from when he talked to me on the phone and I did not print that eithe

Let me guess...he's a drug dealer from Tallahasee, and his girlfriend was killed in crime infested Venezuela

ID posters posting to and answering themselves and actually purporting a fraud...

Maybe your informant should have provided you with the legal definition of fraud...

Ot if it was a legit criminal why did you post the picture to gloat? Wouldn't it make more sense to turn him in and play a long until they the authorities did their own checking in to it. I think you are trying to make Macon remove this site for people you hate.

ranch hand said:
Ot if it was a legit criminal why did you post the picture to gloat? Wouldn't it make more sense to turn him in and play a long until they the authorities did their own checking in to it. I think you are trying to make Macon remove this site for people you hate.

Why didn't OT turn in the information he gleaned off the phone call before now, if it was so important?

Why would he not let the authorities know that the weather in Venezuela, as described by WW, did not match what R2 had provided? :???:

I'm wondering if Oldtimer hinted to BuckI that this deal required a professional investigator, like himself :wink: .... he was tub-thumpin' at the idea that he could put his name on this one :roll: :roll:
Guess there is something to that old adage "Sex makes you blind"

And you guys better put away your cosmetics! :wink:
Oldtimer said:
.... my view of the makeup of the posters that dominate the PB site..

but since when I forwarded the info I included my view of the makeup of the posters that dominate the PB site-

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: view? makeup? dominate? :lol: :lol: :lol:

If like you say they are watching this site you had better go into hiding....they will tell in a heart beat that you are a phony.. and falsely accuse anyone with views other than those of yours!!!!You continue to set your self up for anything you get

Giving a false report of an offense requiring investigative and law enforcment action, and possibly involving other individuals in an offense which never happened, IS a crime!

....and a second attempt to get wood......

With the vision of $45,000 dancing in his head, could you say this was the Fatman's way to "waller for a dollar"?

ranch hand said:
Ot if it was a legit criminal why did you post the picture to gloat? Wouldn't it make more sense to turn him in and play a long until they the authorities did their own checking in to it.

Of course, a professional wouldn't have said a word, he'd have quietly waited for an investigation to play out. Instead, OT's got to gloat and brag which is exactly what we counted on. He never disappoints.

Anyone else getting that the sense that the old man is even nuttier than we imagined?

loomixguy said:

With the vision of $45,000 dancing in his head, could you say this was the Fatman's way to "waller for a dollar"?

When OT offered to help BuckI get his money back, yes.

Talking to his bail bondsman/bounty hunter friend just ices the cake for me on OT's motives.

What was the length of time between when he was sent the info and when OT posted it up here? nanoseconds? :roll:

Miami division of the DEA and the US Marshal's Felon Apprehension Task Force have been alerted to another site that is heavily made up of by white supremacists, anti- law enforcement- anti- all government right wing extremists...

So OT sends a packet to the Miami Division of the DEA directing them to this site so they can gather more information on the suspicious characters here and when they do show up, they find he's been made a fool of a practical joke.

Mike said:
loomixguy said:

When OT offered to help BuckI get his money back, yes.

Talking to his bail bondsman/bounty hunter friend just ices the cake for me on OT's motives.

What was the length of time between when he was sent the info and when OT posted it up here? nanoseconds? :roll:

Mike, there's some sad sad news to report today. I too was interested in the time interval between when OT received the PM from BuckI and when he started his thread on WW.

Unfortunately, BuckI has been tombstoned. RIP BuckI. :lol:

Whitewing said:

So OT sends a packet to the Miami Division of the DEA directing them to this site so they can gather more information on the suspicious characters here and when they do show up, they find he's been made a fool of a practical joke.

Priceless!!

smalltime said:
Another practical joke that's not funny. :roll:

It's very funny to those of us on a long list that have been lied about by him.

IT'S VERY DAMNED FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I am surprised that OT would fall for such a juvenile trick. I mean come on a knucklehead like Whitewing a drug kingpin???? WW could have at least made up a more believable crime for himself like maybe soliciting teenage boys for sex. Now that would have been a believable story maybe.

No story whitewing has ever told has ever added up. The blow-hard supposedly made millions in the oil business but he is slumming it on some rinky-dink "ranch" in Venezuala that is worth so little most posters on here could buy it with the spare change that is sitting on their dresser.

Bullhauler said:
No story whitewing has ever told has ever added up. The blow-hard supposedly made millions in the oil business but he is slumming it on some rinky-dink "ranch" in Venezuala that is worth so little most posters on here could buy it with the spare change that is sitting on their dresser.

alot of folk "retire" to small operations... some are just to ambitious to stop.. other see the good they are doing.. other just follow a passion...

but for the most part a lifetime of business experience stops them from investing everything on a whim,.. especially when it wasn't their lifetime career field.

OT gave up the sheriff position to take on more of the family ranch...
the examples could be endless...

Latest posts