• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WhiteWing ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bullhauler said:
I am surprised that OT would fall for such a juvenile trick. I mean come on a knucklehead like Whitewing a drug kingpin???? WW could have at least made up a more believable crime for himself like maybe soliciting teenage boys for sex. Now that would have been a believable story maybe.

rumors,.. false accusations,.. insinuations are all WRONG....

what you insinuate in your short paragraph is not only wrong but disgusting..

it is one thing to not like a person,.. but completely another to make an accusation or insinuate the person is involved in disgusting criminal activity...

But what BS Hauler did is the standard MO of liberals nationwide, Steve. It's hardwired into their DNA. It's just like breathing...they can't help it.

Steve said:
Bullhauler said:
I am surprised that OT would fall for such a juvenile trick. I mean come on a knucklehead like Whitewing a drug kingpin???? WW could have at least made up a more believable crime for himself like maybe soliciting teenage boys for sex. Now that would have been a believable story maybe.

it is one thing to not like a person,.. but completely another to make an accusation or insinuate the person is involved in disgusting criminal activity...

It's okay Steve. Bullhauler knows me personally. We first met face to face in Dec of 2009, after corresponding by PM here for several months.

I guess I'm going to have to come clean with everyone now that he has outted me. I know I'll feel a lot better too.

I run a teenage boys-for-sex ring here in Venezuela and have for many years. It's a very lucrative business with most of my clients being International.

Of course, under normal circumstances I never reveal anything about my clients. But sometimes a line is crossed. The truth is that Bullhauler was one of my very first clients here. It was actually through his encouragement that I started up the operation. And an excellent client he he has been, usually paying for the services of 3 to 4 young boys per night......none ever over the age of 14.

Bullhauler and I had an excellent relationship for years (he'd fly down during the winters and stay for a month or two) and drop thousands of dollars into the Venezelan economy. The boys just loved him, called him Papi Gringo. I finally had to cut him off though.

Bullhauler, doing young boys is one thing. I mean, who am I to peek in your bedroom window? But you crossed the line when you buggered my best goat. :evil:

WW, I can't believe you fell for BH's fake International Contagious Disease Clearance and allowed him onto your operation. Rumor and innuendo has it that he has a case of the "Orf" so bad that it will make the lips & labia fall completely off a goat or sheep. Not to mention what it does to people. A friend of a friend of a friend says his lips look like the bark on a Red Oak tree.

Orf is an exanthemous disease caused by a parapox virus and occurring primarily in sheep and goats. It is also known as contagious pustular dermatitis, infectious labial dermatitis, ecthyma contagiosum, thistle disease and SCABBY MOUTH. Orf virus is zoonotic - it can also infect humans.

Also known as Goat Herpes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orf_(disease)

Mike said:
WW, I can't believe you fell for BH's fake International Contagious Disease Clearance and allowed him onto your operation. Rumor and innuendo has it that he has a case of the "Orf" so bad that it will make the lips & labia fall completely off a goat. A friend of a friend of a friend says his lips look like the bark on a Red Oak tree.

Orf is an exanthemous disease caused by a parapox virus and occurring primarily in sheep and goats. It is also known as contagious pustular dermatitis, infectious labial dermatitis, ecthyma contagiosum, thistle disease and SCABBY MOUTH. Orf virus is zoonotic - it can also infect humans.

Now you've got me really worried. When I caught him he was doing oral on my best goat but claimed he was only doing it because his lips were so chapped. Like OT, I guess I should have been paying closer attention. :evil:

Steve said:
Bullhauler said:

Good grief man you are such a pompous jerk. It was whitewing that started making up falsehoods about HIMSELF.

spare change, off the dresser, to buy a ranch :lol:

I suppose there's a pot of gold at the end of his rainbow too.

Better tone it down a bit BH, or you'll have a term coined after you.

Mike said:
WW, I can't believe you fell for BH's fake International Contagious Disease Clearance and allowed him onto your operation. Rumor and innuendo has it that he has a case of the "Orf" so bad that it will make the lips & labia fall completely off a goat or sheep. Not to mention what it does to people. A friend of a friend of a friend says his lips look like the bark on a Red Oak tree.

Also known as Goat Herpes.

Well I have heard that in Alabama they have sex with just about anything. Why your own family tree hasn't had a branch in it in at least ten generations.

Bullhauler wrote:
Well I have heard that in Alabama they have sex with just about anything.

No sheep & no goats. Unlike you, we have a semblance of limitations. :wink:

Mike said:
Bullhauler wrote:
Well I have heard that in Alabama they have sex with just about anything.

No sheep & no goats. Unlike you, we have a semblance of limitations. :wink:

Well, in all fairness to Bullhauler, he's one of my prettier goats.

well then bull hauler why did oldtimer admit to believing it???? GOOD GRIEF.

hypocritexposer said:
"BullBauler, the Goat Mauler"
Has a nice rhythmic, melodic overtone.

You may need to trademark/copyright that before his business competitor sells it as a Ringtone.

careful mentioning packet in front of bullhumper,,, he will get visions of oldtimer , thinking you meant PACKAGE/.. :wink: :wink:

Bullhauler said:
Steve said:
Bullhauler said:

Good grief man you are such a pompous jerk. It was whitewing that started making up falsehoods about HIMSELF.

Thank you... it isn't easy staying above the fray here.. .

but to help,.. I wasn't referring to OT's blunder ,.. I was referring to your insinuation...

crap like that needs to stop... I am sure I will not stop it.. or even slow it down.. but I will do my damnedest to not participate..

Steve said:
Bullhauler said:
Steve said:

Thank you... it isn't easy staying above the fray here.. .

but to help,.. I wasn't referring to OT's blunder ,.. I was referring to your insinuation...

crap like that needs to stop... I am sure I will not stop it.. or even slow it down.. but I will do my damnedest to not participate..

No you won't ever stop it if you ignore all the crap that all your buddies say and then jump on me. It just further proves what a pompous jerk you really are.

Bullhauler said:

No story whitewing has ever told has ever added up. The blow-hard supposedly made millions in the oil business but he is slumming it on some rinky-dink "ranch" in Venezuala that is worth so little most posters on here could buy it with the spare change that is sitting on their dresser.

BS Hauler is a good one to talk about others being not so nice. Read again his first post on this thread. Christian and quite complementary, isn't it? Then he gets his ass handed right back to him and he goes into full meltdown mode. Typical.

Liberal putz.

Latest posts